Oh, right. This is probably a lot for you, huh?
-后退! -嘿 怎么啦?
Back up! Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. What's with the aggression?
我以为在追车之后 我们就是兄弟了
I thought after the car chase, we were boys.
-你打算打我? -也许吧
Are you gonna hit me? Maybe.
这样吗?
It's like that?
嗯 硬汉
Hmm. Tough guy.
我喜欢这样 我非常喜欢
I like that. I like it a lot.
你是什么鬼?
What are you?
是被附身的车什么的么?
Some sort of possessed car or something?
不 那是骗人的啦 伙计
Nah. That's not real, man.
我是外星人
I'm an alien.
就像……就像E.T.吗?
Like... Like E.T.?
外星人吗? 待车篮子里那个丑八怪?
E.T.? The little ugly guy in the basket?
看看我这张脸! 我的名字是幻影
Look at this face! The name's Mirage.
来吧 来一下 来一下
Come on. Give me a little, give me a little.
来一下啊 轻轻拍一下
Give me a little. Give a little tap.
轻轻拍我一下
Give me a little tap.
好了 现在我们是朋友了!
There you go. Now we're friends!
-哦,太棒了 -他们来了
Oh, great. The gang's here.
还有更多像你一样的? 一样的? 不
There are more like you? Like me? Nah.
冷静 这样他们才不会把你吓到
But be cool so they don't crush you.
怎么啦? 如果我是你 我会把管子放下
What? Yeah, I'd put that pipe down if I were you.
好吧 好吧 谁来了?
Well, well, who have we got here?
幻影 你做了什么?
Mirage, what have you done?
你把人类带到这里了?
You brought a human here?
擎天柱! 嘿! 看起来不错啊 伙计!
Optimus! Hey! Looking good, man!
等一下 那些是新的轮辋吗?
Wait a second. Are those new rims?
让你藏起来
You were told to stay hidden.
对的, 对的 就是那么巧
Right, right. Crazy coincidence.
你在像擎天柱一样说…
When you called, all Optimus-like...
“汽车人 出发!”
"Autobots, roll out!"...
…这家伙已经在车里了
...this guy was already in the car.
但他真的很酷 很酷 酷么?
But he's cool, so it's cool. Cool?
不酷
Not cool.
你是谁 人类?
Who are you, human?
我谁都不是 我什么都没看见
I'm nobody. I ain't even seen nothing.
我现在什么都没看到
I'm not even seeing anything right now.
阿尔茜
Arcee.
二等兵诺亚·迪亚兹 美国陆军
Private Noah Diaz, US Army.
多次被嘉奖 一个懂电子的老法师
Multiple commendations. A wizard with electronics.
他是一名士兵
Huh. He's a soldier.
他看起来不像个士兵
He does not look like a soldier.
我觉得你看起来也挺大老粗的
I mean, you looking pretty rough yourself.
对不起,先生
Sorry, sir.
我晚一点再处理你的错误
I will deal with your mistake later.
我们感觉到的能量波动在4000千赫兹范围内
Okay, the energy surge we felt was in the 4,000 yottahertz range,
这是人类无法察觉的
which is undetectable to humans.
我从能量回声中重建了信♥号♥♥源
I've reconstructed the source from the energy echoes.
我简直不敢相信 它存在 它就在这里
I cannot believe it. It exists and it is here.
我到底在看什么?
What the hell am I looking at?
曲速钥匙
The Transwarp Key.
它被认为在几千年前就消失了
It was thought to be lost thousands of years ago.
它曾经被用来打开时空传送门
It was once used to open space-time portals
到宇宙中能量块蕴含丰富的行星
to Energon-rich planets throughout the universe.
你是说能量块丰富的行星 比如……
You mean Energon-rich planets like...
塞伯坦
Cybertron.
地球上滞留了七年之后
After seven long years stranded on Earth,
我们终于找到回家的路了
we've finally found a way home.
等我抓到你 瑞克
Wait till I catch you, Reek.
好吧 那么这个曲, 曲速在哪里?
Okay, so where is this t-tran, t-trun...
曲速钥匙? 谢谢你!
Transwarp Key? Thank you.
它在埃利斯岛新建的博物馆里
It's in the new museum on Ellis Island.
我们把博物馆炸了 然后拿走它!
Let's blow it up and get the hell out of Dodge!
不 我们不能就这么冲进去把它拿走 大黄蜂
No, we can't just go in blasting and steal it, Bee.
人类会追杀我们的
The humans will hunt us down.
我们需要的是悄无声息地进去
What we need is a quiet way in.
哦 让他去怎么样?
Ooh, how about him?
不 怎么啦? 拜托 伙计
No. What? Come on, man.
他可以从其中一扇小门溜进去
He could slip in right through one of them little doors,
拿起钥匙 留张漂亮的借条 然后安全离开
grab the key, leave a nice IOU and peace out.
他是完美选择 怎么啦?
He's perfect. What?
不 这是个坏主意
No, it is a bad idea.
我同意老大的观点
I agree with Big Man.
所以 这是真的 各位 但是…
So, it's been real, y'all. But...
呃, 暂停 幻影
Uh, time-out. Mirage.
我知道 我知道 放松 让我跟我的朋友说几句
I know. I know. Just relax. Let me just talk to my guy real quick.
别把我丢给这些混♥蛋♥ 兄弟 我们是一个伟大的团队
Yo, don't leave me with these tight-asses, bro. We make a great team.
这是浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
听着 我不会为了太空机器人去闯博物馆的
Look, I'm not breaking into a museum for some space robots.
那友谊呢?
But what about for friendship?
钱呢?
what about for cash?
你帮我们拿到钥匙 我们就能拿了这块石头离开地球
You help us get this key, so we can get off this rock--
无意冒犯 爱你的邻居和身边的一切
No offense. Love the neighborhood and all.
然后我可以让你把我卖♥♥了
And then I let you sell me.
兰博基尼?
Lambo?
法拉利?
Ferrari?
印地赛车?
Indy?
听着 你拿钱 我走人
Look, you get paid and then I'll split.
所以我要做的就是进去拿钥匙出来是吗?
So all I gotta do is walk in and out?
是的 我们会处理剩下的事
All you gotta do. We'll take care of the rest.
穿越火花 怀揣希望而逝
Cross my spark and hope to die.
我大声说出来的时候觉得很老套
Wow! That was corny when I said it out loud.
那大个子怎么说? 擎天或者别的什么
What about the big man? Optimal, or whatever.
你让我来处理
You let me worry about him.
怎么样?
Cool?
好啦 他加入了 开心 耶!
Ah! Got him! He's in, baby! Whoo!
你们都是能变形汽车的机器人
Y'all are robots that transform into cars,
你们都来自遥远的太空
even though you're from way out in space.
但现在有把钥匙可以打开通往你们家乡之门?
But now there's this key that opens a portal back to your home?
你们知道这些是因为有个灯塔有射线射向天空
Oh, and you know this because there's a beacon light in the sky
而我因为是人类所以看不见
that I can't see because I'm human.
-你说得好像很奇怪似的 -这超怪的好么
You say that like it's weird. It's super weird.
你知道最奇怪的是什么吗? 马克·沃尔伯格要离开时髦乐队了!
You know what's weird? Marky Mark is leaving the Funky Bunch!
我听说他现在只想追求演艺事业 这太疯狂了! -怎么啦?
I heard he's just gonna pursue acting now. That's crazy! What?
为什么会这样……多么美好的世界
How does that... What a world.
无论如何,朋友
Whatever, man.
我只是想找钱
I'm just trying to collect this money
在你那愤怒的老板发飙之前把他送离地球
and get your angry-ass boss off of Earth before he blows a gasket.
别往心里去
Don't take it personal.
他只是想家
He just misses home.
我觉得他一直为我们被困在这里而自责
And I think he blames himself for us getting stuck here.
地球本该是一个中转站
Earth was supposed to be a pit stop, you know,
一个让我们重新集结然后一起回家参战的地方
a place for us to regroup and rejoin the war back home.
擎天柱觉得我们被困在这里都是他的错
Prime feels like it's his fault we've been stranded here,
就像他要一个人搞定一切一样
like he has to fix it all on his own.
好了 全体注意 前面有保安了
All right, team, heads up. There's security up ahead.
好了!
Nice!
这会很有趣的 伙计
This is gonna be fun, man.
不 不 兄弟 你需要改变一下外形
No, no, no. No, bro. You need to switch it up.
你得变成直升机或者快艇什么的
You need to turn into a helicopter or a speedboat or something.
我有比这更好的东西
I got something way better than that.
有你的
Good call.
我不喜欢这个计划
I do not like this plan.
幻影可不是一个喜欢安静的主
Yeah, Mirage isn't really known for being quiet.
至少幻影是我们中的一员
At least Mirage is one of us.
我们不应该依赖人类
We should not be relying on a human.
他们是我的朋友
They are my friends.
我知道有一个对你很好的人类 大黄蜂
I know one was good to you, Bee,
但这不是我们的世界
but this is not our world.
人类总是会保护属于他们的东西
The humans will always protect what is theirs.
我们只能相信自己的同类
电影精选列表