然后看到他女儿做出这种疯狂的事
then seeing his daughter do something crazy like this
肯定会让他感到骄傲
would definitely make him proud.
你真的认为钥匙在秘鲁吗?
You really think this key thing's in Peru?
我——我想是的
I-- I think so.
证据齐备
The evidence lines up.
如果是的话 而且我们拿到了
Well, if it is, and we get our hands on it,
那我们就得毁了它
then we gotta destroy it.
怎么啦?
What?
没有这两个零件 他们无法把钥匙连在一起
They can't unite the key without both pieces.
没有钥匙 没有宇宙大帝 地球也不会被吃掉
No key, no Unicron, no Earth getting eaten.
是啊 但那样他们就回不了家了
Yeah, but then they can't get home.
我们得为自己着想
We gotta think about us.
你要做的就是找到它
Look, all you gotta do is find it.
剩下的我来处理
And I'll take care of the rest.
你觉得能量块能让他起死回生吗?
Do you think an Energon infusion could bring him back?
也许
Perhaps.
如果我们能把他带回塞伯坦
If we could get him back to Cybertron.
我不该带我们离开家这么远
I never should have taken us so far from home.
哇!千斤顶得把动力转向装置修好
Wow! Wheeljack needs to fix that power steering.
对不起 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
我在享受一个和谐的时刻
I was taking in a harmonious moment
在宁静的蝴蝶和平静的毛毛虫之间
between a serene butterfly and an unruffled caterpillar.
这样的宁静
Such tranquility.
嘿 爸爸 你从哪里来?塞伯坦
Yo-ho-ho. Oye, papo, where you from? Cybertron.
你从哪学来的口音?口音吗?什么口音?
So where'd you get that accent? Accent? What accent?
你知道我在说什么吗?我只是说这很酷
You know what I'm saying? I'm just saying it's cool.
我正想说 “你 米拉 爸爸 ?”
I was about to be like, "¿Yo, mira, papi, de dónde eres?"
佩罗 我不想假设你也说西班牙语
Pero I didn't want to assume that you speak Spanish too,
因为这样……对吧?
because then... Right?
有点种族歧视啊 兄弟
A little racist, hermano.
我不是想 你知道…哟
I'm not trying to be, you know... Yo.
但无论如何……的使命 跟我来
But anyway... The mission. Follow me.
但他是个机器人 所以
But he's a robot, like, so,
这怎么算是种族歧视?
how's that racist?
好了 伙计们 看看这个
Okay, you guys, check this out.
你给我的坐标是一座老教堂
The coordinates you gave me correspond to an old church.
看一看
Take a look.
那是圣多明各 西班牙人把它建在一座古老的印加神庙上
That's Santo Domingo. The Spanish built it on top of an old Inca temple.
正确 我在院子里测到了一些残余能量读数
Correcto. I picked up some residual energy readings around the courtyard,
所以我猜钥匙就在附近
so I'm guessing the key's somewhere close by.
但我们可能会遇到一些麻烦
But we may have some trouble getting there.
印加太阳神
Inti Raymi.
这是一个让整个城市暂停的节日
It's a festival that shuts down the whole city.
看来是夜间任务了 不
Guess it's a night mission then. No.
天灾可能已经来了
Scourge could already be here.
我们必须赶在他之前找回另一半
We must retrieve the other half before he does.
我和埃琳娜会做的嗯?
Me and Elena will do it. Hmm?
你们连两个街区都走不到
Y'all would never make it two blocks.
教堂周围都有安保人员 你不可能打通的
There's human security all around the church. You'll never get through.
那我们就得从你的书里拿出一个剧本来
Then we'll have to take a play out of your book.
我们会躲在众目睽睽之下
We'll hide in plain sight.
我们要混入游♥行♥队伍中
We'll blend in with the parade.
这是个不错的主意
It is not a bad idea.
我们会留意恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的
We will keep an eye out for the Terrorcons.
一有麻烦的迹象 我们就进去
On first sign of trouble, we are going in.
诺亚 快想想
Yo, Noah, think fast.
如果你需要帮助 就喊一声
And if you need help, just holler.
我就位了
I am in position.
好了 安全了
All right, coast is clear.
诺亚 埃琳娜 该走了
Noah, Elena, it's go time.
融入 表现自然
Blend in. Act natural.
汽车人肯定在用他们的新宠物
Autobots must be using their new pets
为了到达寺庙
to reach the temple.
可爱
Lovely.
他们在为我们做我们的工作
They're doing our work for us.
去取回
Go fetch.
钥匙肯定在这里的某个地方
The key's gotta be in here somewhere.
是的
Yeah.
那件石雕是17世纪的
That stonework is 17th century.
我们要找的东西
What we're looking for is something
老得多
much, much older.
这是什么?和飞箭的徽章一样
What is it? It's the same insignia on Airazor.
但是排列不对
But it's not lined up right.
等等 你看到了吗?
Wait, you see that?
我觉得这下面有东西
I think there's something under here.
还有一个
There's another one.
有
There is.
现在怎么办呢?
Now what?
我以为它会——
I thought it would've--
那是印第安纳琼斯式的鬼话
That's some Indiana Jones-type shit.
你确定吗?
You sure about this?
不
No.
有天灾的迹象吗?
Any sign of Scourge?
没有 这里都没问题
Nope, all clear here.
嗯,是的
Uh, yeah.
这里都是些追星族
It's just groupies over here.
继续任务 幻影
Stay on task, Mirage.
擎天柱 你得学会放松 伙计
Prime, you gotta learn how to relax, my man.
你知道 我们肯定是五千年来第一批来到这里的人
You know, we must be the first people to walk here in half a millennium.
哟,声波 你死了吗?
Yo, Sonic. You dead yet?
不
No.
等等 你刚才叫我索尼克吗?
Wait, did you just call me Sonic?
我想那是座寺庙
I think that's a temple.
我们在找什么?
What are we looking for?
看到神庙上的符号♥了吗?
You see the symbols on that temple?
和院子里的一模一样
They match the ones in the courtyard.
我想应该在上面
I think it's up there.
我想我们找到了来这里的目的
I think we found what we came here for.
我一直想知道那是什么感觉
I always wondered what it would feel like
亲眼目睹文物被发现
to be there when artifacts were actually found.
好吧 来吧 用力
All right. Now come on, push.
你在推吗?
Are you even pushing?
是的 我在推
Yeah, I'm pushing.
等等,什么?让我想想
Wait, what? Just-- Just let me think.
哦 不 不 它在哪里?
Oh, no, no. Where is it?
有时候 就像 就像假底之类的
Sometimes there's, like, a-- like a false bottom or something.
看
Look.
我想我有发现了 看到这些符号♥了吗?
I think I found something. You see these symbols?
我见过这样的标记 我博物馆里的艾拉梭雕像
I've seen markings like this-- the Airazor statue at my museum.
他们是新的
They're new.
他们不在曲速钥匙上
They're not on the Transwarp Key.
有两个
There's two of them.
幻影?
Mirage?
让我们继续前进 给我一点时间
Let's keep moving. Just give me a second.
快跑!
Run!
快 快!
Go, go, go, go, go!
幻影!我们有麻烦了!
Mirage! We got trouble!
其中一个就在下面!你们在哪儿?
One of those things is down here! Where are you guys?
挂紧!我在路上了
Hang tight! I'm on the way.
汽车人在移♥动♥
The Autobots are moving.
他们一定找到了钥匙
They must have found the key.
来吧!
Come on!
飞箭 人类在哪里?
Airazor, where are the humans?
他们在地下 往丛林里去了
They're underground, heading towards the jungle.
天啊 他们在跟踪我们!
Aw, man, they're tailing us!
做点什么!你想让我怎么做?
Do something! What do you want me to do?
你一直带着枪吗?
You had a gun this whole time?
擎天柱 你在搞什么鬼?
Prime, what the hell are you doing?
我要拿回天灾的钥匙
I'm going to take back Scourge's key
然后取下他的头
and then take off his head.
电影精选列表