伙计们!我需要一点帮助!
Guys! I could use a little help!
有人叫支援了吗?
Did someone call for backup?
刹车 刹车 刹车!怎么啦?
Brake, brake, brake! What?
刹车!
Brake!
这是给大黄蜂的!
This is for Bee!
到这里来
Come here.
坚持住!
Hold on!
我喜欢你的火 擎天柱
I love your fire, Prime.
但你会死在这粒尘埃上
But you're going to die on this speck of dust.
我想不出更好的地方埋葬你了
I can think of no better place to bury you.
我要终结你 天灾
I will end you, Scourge.
这是一个承诺
That is a promise.
他们逃走了
They're getting away.
这次不会了
Not this time.
我听到水的声音
I hear water.
我们在哪里?
Where are we?
那是什么?
What was that?
你是谁?
Who are you?
你为什么要找钥匙?
And why are you hunting for the key?
哟 大金刚!离我的朋友远点!
Yo, Donkey Kong! Stay away from my friends!
呃,幻影? 别担心 这是你儿子的
Uh, Mirage? Don't worry. Your boy's got this.
陌生人危险!陌生人危险!
Stranger danger! Stranger danger!
嘿 嘿!
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿!在这里 小猫 小猫
Hey! Over here, kitty, kitty.
卧倒!
Stand down!
我不会再问第二次了
I won't ask a second time.
不!你们都停下来!
No! All of you, stop!
飞箭 擎天圣
Airazor. Primal.
我以为你迷路了 你们所有人
I thought you were lost. All of you.
其他的……他们是……
The others... Are they...
我是剩下的一切
I am all that is left.
擎天柱 这些是我巨无霸同伴
Prime, these are my fellow Maximals.
犀牛勇士
Rhinox.
黄豹
Cheetor.
抱歉吓到你了 兄弟
Sorry about scaring you, brother.
害怕吗?请
Scared? Please.
我不害怕
I'm not scared.
那只是机油
That's just engine oil.
还有我们的领袖 擎天圣
And our leader, Optimus Primal.
擎天圣吗?
Optimus Primal?
以你的名字命名 塞伯坦的传奇战士
Named after you, the legendary warrior of Cybertron.
这是我的荣幸
It's an honor.
飞箭 很高兴见到你 老朋友
Airazor, I'm happy to see you, old friend.
但把其他人带到这里并不是我们的计划
But bringing others here was not part of our plan.
恐怕你带来了坏消息
I fear you bring dark tidings.
天灾已经来到地球
Scourge has come to Earth.
他找到我们了
He's found us.
他有一半的钥匙
And he has half of the key.
我们必须赶在他之前找到第二块
We must find the second piece before he does.
但它不在洞里
But it wasn't in the cave.
这是 但为了安全起见 我们很久以前就搬走了
It was. But we moved it long ago to keep it safe.
它现在在哪里?
Where is it now?
跟我来
Come with me.
看起来不太好
That doesn't look so good.
天灾碰到你时 他会留下印记
When Scourge touches you, he leaves a mark.
但我会没事的
But I'll be all right.
刚才你叫我索尼克
Hey, back there you called me Sonic.
是的 你弟弟得了这个病
Yeah. Your little bro's got this thing
关于在广播中使用实名 所以…
about using real names over the airwaves, so...
等等 你跟克里斯谈过了?啊哈
Wait, you been talking to Kris? Uh-huh.
他给我这个是为了监视你
He gave me this to keep tabs on you,
确保我遵守我的诺言
make sure I'm keeping my promise.
哦,在这里
Oh, here.
下次 附上警告标签
Next time, include warning labels.
不用了 留着吧
Nah, go ahead, keep it.
我想我穿起来确实更好看
I guess it does look better on me.
别问我身体的哪个部位
Just don't ask what part of my body it came from.
那么 你是谁?
So, who are you?
我们巨无霸是一个先进的种族
We Maximals are an advanced race
致力于宇宙中生命的扩张
dedicated to the expansion of life throughout the universe.
我们用超曲之钥访问年轻的世界
We use the Transwarp Key to visit young worlds.
纳斯卡线 蒂卡尔神庙
The Nazca Lines, the Temple at Tikal--
是你们干的 对吧?
That was you guys, right?
不是我们
Not us.
我们不能为人类的聪明才智邀功
We cannot claim credit for human ingenuity.
但你有钥匙 为什么要留在这个世界上?
But you had the key. Why stay on this world?
当宇宙大帝毁灭了我们的世界
When Unicron destroyed our world,
我们发誓要保护生命
we took an oath dedicated to the preservation of life,
不计代价
no matter the cost.
而地球是一个安全的避难所
And Earth has been a safe refuge.
我是阿玛鲁
This is Amaru.
他和他的家人是一个部落最后的后代
He and his family are the last descendants of a tribe
它已经守护了我们几百年
that has watched over us for hundreds of years.
当我们到达时 他们和我们分享了他们的世界
When we arrived, they shared their world with us.
我们一起保护了它的人♥民♥
And together we protected its people
还有我们的秘密
and our secret.
你和人类结盟了
You allied with humans.
我们所做的
We did.
如果你把钥匙给我们
If you give us this key,
明天我会点燃灯塔 把天灾带来
tomorrow I will light the beacon and bring Scourge to us.
巨无霸已经牺牲了自己的行星来保护宇宙
The Maximals have already sacrificed one home to protect the universe.
我不会再冒失去另一个的风险
I won't risk losing another.
作为领导 我知道你能理解
As a leader, I know you understand.
他不是我想象中的擎天柱
He is not the Optimus Prime I imagined.
他失去的太多了
Well, he has lost so much.
更多的人会死去
Many more will perish
如果钥匙落入坏人之手
if the key falls into the wrong hands.
如果你还有机会拯救我们的家
If you had another chance to save our home,
你会有不同的表现吗?
would you act any differently?
擎天柱,你来 我想给你看样东西
Optimus, come. I want to show you something.
你的朋友会在这里找到平静
Your friend will find peace here.
这是能量块
This is raw Energon.
这个山谷里盛产它
The valley is rich with it.
这能让大黄蜂复活吗?
Could this revive Bee?
抱歉 但在这种状态下 它是惰性的
I'm sorry, but in this state, it is inert.
需要很大的力量才能点燃它
It would take a great power to ignite it.
比我们这里的任何东西都好
Greater than anything we have here.
我看你很惊讶我们把钥匙交给他们
I see that you are surprised we entrust the key to them.
是的 我是
Yes, I am.
我和他们在一起很久了
I've been amongst them a long time now.
它们比表面上看到的要复杂得多
There is more to them than meets the eye.
它们值得保存
They are worth saving.
如果我们不摧毁它呢?
What if we didn't destroy it?
也许还有别的办法能保住我们俩的家
Maybe there's another way to-- to save both our homes.
埃琳娜 我这辈子犯了很多错
Elena, I made a lot of mistakes in my life.
这是不同的
This is different.
我不能失败
I can't fail at this.
我不能让我的家人失望
I can't let my family down.
你就像他一样 你知道吗?
You're just like him. You know that?
谁?
Who?
擎天柱
Optimus.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
他也感觉到了 感觉什么?
He feels it too. Feels what?
像一头负重的野兽
Like a beast of burden
只是想把整个世界的重担扛在肩上
just trying to carry the weight of the world on his shoulders.
你以为他是在发号♥施令
You think he's some-- some general barking orders,
但当我看着他
but when I look at him,
我只看到一个大哥哥想要保护他的家人
all I see is a big brother trying to protect his family.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
飞箭吗?
Airazor?
电影精选列表