I do not know where the other half is.
据我所知 我是我们最后的族人了
For all I know, I am the last of our kind.
它在秘鲁
It's in Peru.
你怎么知道的?
How you know that?
是石头上的符号♥
It's the symbols on the stone.
它们只在世界上的另一个地方被记录下来
They were only ever recorded in one other place in the world.
库斯科的印加太阳神庙
The Inca Temple of the Sun in Cusco.
它是西半球最古老的建筑之一 我——我……
It's one of the oldest buildings in the western hemisphere. I'm-I'm...
我猜这不可能是巧合
I'm guessing that that can't be a coincidence.
如果你能追踪到秘鲁的那些符号♥ 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥也能
If you can track those symbols to Peru, so can the Terrorcons.
我们得赶在他们之前到达那里
We need to get there before they do.
然后击杀天灾 拿下他的棋子完成钥匙
And then kill Scourge and take his piece to complete the key.
哟 举起 举起
Yo. Hold up. Hold up.
你想找到另一把钥匙
You want to find this other key
把它送给那个刚揍了你们一顿的家伙
and deliver it to the guy that just kicked your asses.
曲速钥匙是我们回家的唯一途径
The Transwarp Key is our only way home.
如果这家伙得到了那东西 地球就完了!
If this dude gets ahold of that thing, it's game over for Earth!
我们的家人 每个人!
Our families, everybody!
我走了
I'm going.
不可能
Out of the question.
无意冒犯 但我不会把我的家托付给一个伙计
No offense, but I'm not trusting my home to a guy
连自己的都保护不了
who couldn't even protect his.
这是我的星球 我走了
This is my planet. I'm going.
你呢?
What about you?
我吗?你叫什么名字?
Me? What is your name?
埃琳娜
Elena.
埃琳娜,
Elena,
你能带我们去神庙吗?
will you lead us to this temple?
阻止世界末日的机会
Chance to stop the end of the world.
实际上,
Actually,
你将拯救两个世界
you'll be saving two worlds.
是的
Yeah.
是你吗 索尼克?
Yo, is that you, Sonic?
你怎么起来了 小尾巴?
What are you doing up, Tails?
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
太烫了?
This too hot?
你玩那个游戏玩得太多了
You playing that game too much.
让它休息一下 这样你的手就可以休息一下
Give it a rest, so your hand can take a break.
我要打败它
I'm gonna beat it.
我赌你赢 兄弟
My money's on you, bro.
我们不会放弃
We don't quit.
来吧 睡一会儿 好吗?
Come on, get some sleep, all right?
嘿 听着
Yo, listen, um,
我得 我得出去一段时间
I gotta-- I gotta head out for a while.
我也不知道什么时候能回来
And I don't know when I'm gonna be back.
为什么?
Why?
哦,我靠
Oh, shit.
什么……不 不 不!
What the... No, no, no!
不!请停止!关掉!关掉!
No! Stop, please! Turn off! Turn off!
你能不能 我告诉过你别动
Yo, won't you-- I told you to sit tight.
阻止它 我不能关掉它 我很抱歉
Stop it. I can't turn it off. I'm sorry.
那是机器人吗?
Is that a robot?
不 不 回去 回去睡觉
No, no, no. Go-- Go back to bed.
嘿 关掉它!我觉得你的坏线路把我的灯弄坏了
Yo, shut it off! I think your bad hot-wiring messed up my lights.
我拿到球棒了 哟,寒意 给我
I got the bat. Yo, chill. Give me that.
他说“蝙蝠”了吗?妈 你会醒过来的!
Did he say "bat"? You're gonna wake up Ma!
我知道你是个机器人
I know you're a robot.
克里斯?
Kris?
哟!你刮花了我的油漆!
Yo! You scratched my paint!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
天啊 他们不是这样对待外星人的
Man, they didn't treat E.T. like this.
你知道这个吗?是的
You know this thing? Yeah.
我们只是工作上的朋友
We're just work friends.
“朋友”?你进入过我的身体
"Work friends"? You've been inside me.
听着 我告诉你我必须去做的那件事?
Look, that thing I told you I have to go do?
这是为了他和他的船员
It's for him and his crew.
我们要阻止世界末日的到来
We're trying to stop the end of the world.
世界末日?
The world's ending?
不!也许吧 六千零四十年
No! Maybe. Sixty-forty.
你知道我不会让这种事发生的
You know I'm not gonna let that happen.
但这就是我必须离开的原因
But that's why I have to leave.
我去拿我的东西
I'll go get my things.
艰难的孩子
Tough kid.
怎么啦?不 哇,哇 举起 举起 你不能来
What? No. Whoa, whoa. Hold up. Hold up. You're not coming.
为什么?你需要有人保护你 太危险了 克里斯
Why? You need someone to watch your back. It's too dangerous, Kris.
我需要你留在这里照顾妈妈
And I need you to stay here and take care of Mom.
因为你可能再也不会回来了
'Cause you might not come back.
嘿,机器人
Hey, robot.
我?“一口?
Me? 'Sup?
小心我弟弟 好吧?
Watch out for my brother. Okay?
你说对了 小家伙
You got it, little man.
不 我是说真的
Nah, I'm serious.
如果他受伤了 我会追上你的
If he gets hurt, I'm coming after you.
别担心 我支持诺亚 我保证
Don't worry. I got Noah's back. I promise.
主场球队吗?
Home team?
主场球队
Home team.
孩子有心
Kid's got heart.
我很高兴
Cojones muy grande.
♪ Come on ♪
武当在楼里 宝贝!
Wu-Tang is in the building, baby!
隐姓埋名的好方法
Way to be incognito.
别这样 擎天柱 微笑一下
Aw, come on, Prime. Smile a little bit.
不会疼的 让我看看你的下牙
It won't hurt. Let me see that underbite.
好吧 我们要坐什么飞机去秘鲁?
All right. So what kind of jet we taking to Peru?
还是一架飞机?哪一个都可以
Or is it a plane? Either one's fine.
我只要头等舱 好吗?因为我的腿很长
I just need first class, okay? 'Cause I got long-ass legs.
他是一架飞机
Uh, well, he is a plane.
不 不,不 不要……
No. No, no. Don't...
别告诉我我们在飞……
Don't tell me we're flying on...
哦,不
Oh, no.
我的小伙子!我是平流层 天空之主!
My lads! I am Stratosphere, lord of the skies!
是的 我要去秘鲁
Yeah, I'm walking to Peru.
♪ Chasing waterfalls ♪
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
♪ Gonna have it your way ♪
♪ Or nothing at all ♪
♪ But I think You're moving too fast ♪
对不起
Sorry.
我紧张的时候就唱歌♥ 它通常能让我平静下来
I sing when I get nervous. It usually calms me down.
第一次坐飞机?
First time flying?
伙计 这是我第一次离开纽约
Man, this is my first time leaving New York.
我的天啊 哦,上帝
Oh, my God. Oh, God.
布朗克斯 是吧?
So the Bronx, huh?
布鲁克林 好吗?
Brooklyn, all right?
整天都在纽约东部
East New York all day.
我来自布♥什♥维克
I'm from Bushwick.
真的吗?
Really?
我和我爸 我们以前常去
Um, me and my dad, we used to go to this--
尼克博克街和格林街的披萨店
this pizza spot down on Knickerbocker and Greene.
托尼的披萨吗?哇
Tony's Pizza? Wow.
跟我说说你♥爸♥爸吧
So, uh, tell me about him, your pops.
他是个什么样的人?
What-- What was he like?
他做了40年的出租车司机
He was a-- He was a cabbie for 40 years.
你见过的最聪明的人
Smartest guy you ever met.
他什么都能跟你说
He could talk to you about anything.
历史 科学 板球
History, science, cricket.
板球?
Cricket?
而且他也没上过大学
And he ain't never even go to college either.
他以前总是说
He used to always say,
“如果你睁大眼睛 竖起耳朵
"If you keep your eyes and your ears open,
生活会告诉你你需要知道的一切 ”
life will show you everything you need to know."
所以你才答应了这一切
So that's why you said yes to all of this.
我想如果他在某处监视
I figured if he is somewhere watching,
电影精选列表