I paged you three times. Why didn't you call me?
啊 因为如果我停下来给你打电♥话♥ 那我就会迟到
Okay, well, I figured if I stopped to call, that would make me later.
警♥察♥在这里
The police are here.
他们叫停了一场艺术品拍卖♥♥
They busted an art auction.
卖♥♥家称所有艺术品都是真货
The owner claims that everything is authentic,
但他们可不是那么认为
but they want a second opinion.
好吧
All right.
达芬奇的素描是真的
The da Vinci sketch is legit.
这幅画是赝品
The painting's a copy.
真品在伦敦国家美术馆
Real one's at the National Gallery in London.
罗马的花瓶
Roman vase.
有价值 但你不能凭这件就退休
Valuable, but you are not gonna retire off of them.
这个希腊咒板 会很贵
This Greek curse tablet, it would be expensive,
可惜是假的
but it's a fake.
你是怎么知道的?
How can you tell?
看到拼写了吗? 罗马体
See the spelling? Roman.
在那个年代根本不存在
Doesn't even show up in that era.
懂了
Got it.
警官们 我知道了 所以…
Officers, I figured it out. So...
达芬奇的画是真的
The da Vinci, that is real.
你是从哪里来的?
Now, where did you come from?
你是什么东东?
What are you?
很正气 对吧? 是的
It's pretty neat, right? Yes.
它来自哪里?
Where is it from?
他们刚在苏丹发现了它
They just discovered it in Sudan.
他们说是荷鲁斯时期 公元前五千年 努比亚人?
The boys say it's Horus, fifth millennia BC, Nubian?
这个符号♥绝对不是象形文字
This symbol is definitely not hieroglyphic.
如果真像看起来那么奇特
Well, if it's as exotic as it looks,
我要上谷歌♥AI了
I'm gonna get a feature in Minerva.
呃,吉利安?
Uh, Jillian?
好了 队员们 开始吧
Okay, team, let's do it.
规则是什么?
Okay, what are the rules?
兄弟如手足 女人如衣服
Bros before hos.
“别成麻烦
"Don't be a problem.
别找麻烦 ”
Don't go looking for a problem."
不然 我们就…会有问题
Or else we're gonna... Have a problem.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
好的 我一会儿就回来
Okay, I'll be back in a little bit.
迪亚兹先生吗?
Mr. Diaz?
我知道我们的账单付晚了
Hey, I know we're a little behind on the bill.
拖了三个月了 在你的账户结清之前 你不能再带你弟弟来
Three months behind. Until your account is current, you can't bring your brother.
我已经告诉过你了 -我会处理好的
I've told you that. I'm gonna fix it.
只是还需要一点时间 可以先带他去急诊室
I need a little more time. Take him to the ER.
除非病情危重 否则他不会再去急诊室了
Well, they won't see him in the ER unless he's critical.
迪亚兹 他11岁 !
Mr. Diaz. He's 11!
他11岁了
He's 11 years old.
快点 克里斯 我们得走了
Come on, Kris, we gotta go.
发生什么事了? -我一会儿告诉你 伙计 好吧?
What happened? I'll tell you later, man. All right?
来吧 我们离开这里吧
Come on. Let's get out of here.
嘿,坐在这里
Hey, yo. Sit here.
不要动!
And don't move!
在与辛普森的律师霍华德·韦茨曼会面后
After a conference with Simpson's attorney, Howard Weitzman...
需要帮忙吗? 是的
Can I help you? Yes.
我和安全主管毕夏普先生约了面试
Hey, I'm here for an interview with the head of security, Mr. Bishop.
我是诺亚·迪亚兹
I'm Noah Diaz.
面试取消了 不 不 肯定是搞错了
It's been canceled. No. No, that has to be a mistake.
是毕夏普先生吩咐的
Came right from Mr. Bishop.
只需要您的签字…
Just need your authorization...
毕夏普先生! 嘿!嘿!
Mr. Bishop! Hey! Hey!
没事的 沃克
It's okay, Walker.
是我 诺亚迪亚兹先生 我觉得你的人可能弄错了
It's me, Noah Diaz. Sir, I think your boy back there is confused.
他说我们的面试取消了 是的
He said our interview was canceled. Because it is.
等等, 为什么? 是你在电♥话♥里说我很适合这份工作
Wait, why? On the phone you said I was perfect for the job.
你说这只是个形式
You said this was just a formality.
在你的老领导给我电♥话♥前是的
It was until your old commanding officer called me back.
他说你很勇敢 很专业 但不可靠
Said you were brave, an expert comtech, but unreliable.
不能信任你
Couldn't trust you.
你总是心不在焉
Your head was always somewhere else.
先生 我可以解释这一切
Sir, I can explain all of that.
我在家里有一些情况 我弟弟 他病了……
I had some responsibilities at home. My brother, he's sick...
你是为美国♥军♥队服务
You had a responsibility to the United States Army.
毕夏普先生! 先生
Mr. Bishop! Sir.
我工作很努力 真的? 我只是…
I'm a hard worker, okay? I just...
只是需要休息一下
I just really need a break.
听着 我不能让你这样的人毁了我在这里的一切
Listen, I can't have someone like you mess up what I've built.
像我这样的人?
Someone like me?
你根本不了解我!
You don't know anything about me!
我看得出你不懂团队协作
I know you don't know how to be part of a team.
天呐
God.
嘿,听着
Hey, look.
超人在他得到星球日报的工作之前
Superman went on a bunch of interviews
也参加了很多面试
before he got his job on the Daily Planet.
但他从未放弃 -可我不是超人 克里斯
But he never gave up. I'm not Superman, Kris.
生活可不是漫画书
Life ain't a comic book.
我只是说一下 你会有下一次面试的
I'm just saying. You'll get the next one.
没有下一次了
Yo, there is no next one.
没人会来救我们 我们就有我们自己
No one's coming to save us. We're alone in this.
伙计 抱歉
Yo, man, I'm sorry.
没关系的
It's all right.
不 不是的
No, it's not.
这些都不是
None of this is.
你知道吗?
You know what?
来吧
Come on.
嘿 给你 兄弟
Yo, here, bro.
上楼去吧 我马上就来 好吗?
Just head upstairs. I'll be right there, all right?
你之前和我说发挥技能是指什么?
So what was you talking about earlier?
♪ Any day could be Your last in the jungle ♪
♪ Get murdered on a humble Guns'll blast, tumble ♪
♪ The corners is the hot spot Full of mad criminals ♪
♪ Who don't care Guzzling beers ♪
♪ We all stare At the out-of-towners They better break north ♪
♪ Before we get The four pounders And take their face off ♪
♪ The streets Is filled with undercovers Homicide chasing brothers ♪
♪ The D's on the roof Tryin' to watch us... ♪
嘿 你想要一个吗?
Hey, yo, you want one?
不 我不需要糖
No. I don't want any candy.
你得放轻松 伙计
You gotta relax, man.
你的能量影响了我的气场
Your energy is really affecting my chi.
我懂 我第一次也很紧张
And I get it. I was nervous my first time too.
但你可以做一些呼吸练习 或者别的什么 看着我
But you might want to do some breathing exercises, or something. Look at me.
伙计 伙计 伙计
My man, my man, my man, my man.
只是我以前没做过这种事
It's just I ain't done this before.
我知道 但是有钱的主在那
I know that. But them rich cats in there,
他们每年向慈善机构捐赠大量钞票
they give a ton of paper to charities every year
就是为了让他们感觉好一些
to make themselves feel better.
如果你长远来看 我们是在帮他们
If you look at it from a holistic perspective, we doing them a favor.
嘿, 你! 不客气!你能停下来吗?
Hey, yo! You're welcome! Will you stop?
你在干什么? -这根本不会影响到他们的钱包
What are you doing? This ain't about to affect they pockets at all.
这将会非常简单
And it's about to be easy as hell.
那你为什么不亲自去做呢?
So why you ain't the one going in there and doing it?
小宝贝 因为我才是幕后策划
Because, papito, I'm the mastermind.
来吧 把这个塞进耳朵里
Now come on, put this in your ear.
伙计 你是认真的吗? 这干净吗?
My man, you serious? Yo, is that even clean?
现在是第四节 比赛还剩十秒钟
It's the fourth quarter, we got about ten seconds left on the clock,
你得到了最后一击的球
and you got the rock.
把这个扔掉 -嘿,伙计!
Get rid of this. Hey, man!
不要猛摔门……
Don't slam the...
我去参会募捐晚宴了
Okay. I am off to my fundraiser.
你觉得怎么样? -很好
What do you think? It's nice.
嗯 我能…我能跟你说点事吗?
Um, can I... Can I run something by you?
我做了一些研究
So I've been doing some research,
我不认为雕像是荷鲁斯
and I don't think that the statuette is Horus.
事实上 肯定不是
As a matter of fact, I'm sure it's not.
那些人认为它应该是大约在公元前5000年 对吧?
The boys dated it around 5000 BC, right?
但是努比亚人
电影精选列表