She sees me as...
律师或会计
a lawyer or an accountant.
她拿着"棍子"吗
Does she carry a stick?
我出去捡根棍子 如何
I'm gonna go outside and fetch a stick, how about that?
谢谢
Thank you.
至少你们的父母会讨论此事
Well, at least your parents discuss it.
我要是提起想成为画家 他们会跟我断绝关系
If I even mentioned becoming a painter, I'd be disowned.
-不对 我会被砍头 -没错
- No. I'd be decapitated. - There!
这就是棍子
That's the stick.
我甚至没吃他们点的蛋糕
I didn't even eat the cake that they ordered.
为什么
Why not?
我不确定我有足够的钱
I wasn't sure I had enough money.
不过这就很甜蜜
But this is sweet.
你呢
What about you?
我呢
What about me?
你肯定有想要的东西吧
There must be something that you want?
离开这里
To get out of here.
追寻自♥由♥
To be free.
我想去一个地方
I would go somewhere
在那里我不会觉得自己是个可怜的孤儿
where I wouldn't feel like a poor orphan
大家的穿着打扮都像
and... everybody would be dressed
国王和王后那样
like kings and queens.
我不会去那里弹钢琴
I wouldn't be there to play piano.
或帮福克纳太太拿钱包
Or to carry Mrs. Faulkner's purse.
我会受到问候和
I'd be... greeted and...
欣赏
appreciated.
被欢迎
Welcomed.
被欢迎
Welcomed.
回营房♥去 霍奇斯
Go back to barracks, Hodges.
杰弗里·史密斯中尉是我的朋友
Lieutenant Geoffrey Smith is a friend.
他母亲
His mother...
他母亲给我写信了 她说
His mother wrote to me. She...
她好几周没有儿子的消息了
She hasn't heard from him in weeks.
他也不回我的信
And he's not responded to my letters.
我担心他可能...
I'm worried he might be...
我需要知道他是否安好
I need to know he's all right.
真的和你没关系
It really has nothing to do with you.
他肯定是很好的朋友吧 长官
He must be a very good friend, is he, sir?
最好的朋友
He's the best.
他也会为我做同样的事
He'd do the same for me.
好吧 如果我们已经走了一半了
Well, if we're halfway there,
掉头也不会比继续走下去花更多时间 对吧
turning back won't take any longer than carrying on, will it?
霍奇斯 拜托
Hodges, please.
说实话 长官 看你的脸色
Perfectly frank, sir, by the look on you,
如果我不跟着去
if I don't come along,
你是不可能找到这位杰弗里·史密斯中尉的
you're not gonna find this Lieutenant Geoffrey Smith, anyway.
我看看能不能给你找点药 长官
Let me see if I can find some medicine for you, sir.
杰弗里 你是想困住我的主教吗 混♥蛋♥
Geoffrey, are you trying to trap my bishop, you scoundrel?
先生们 我有个想法
Gentlemen. A thought.
你知道托尔金读的这些传奇
You know what the trouble is
有什么问题吗
with all these legends Tolkien reads?
请赐教 罗比
Enlighten me, Robbie.
里面没有女人
They don't have any women in them.
我说的可不是脸色苍白
I'm not talking about pale,
坐在塔楼里颤抖的少女
shivering maidens sitting in towers.
我说的是丰腴 血性的女人
I'm talking about plump, red-blooded women.
-能麻烦你坐下吗 -南欧来的女人
- Could you sit down, please? - The women of Southern Europe.
头顶着大酒壶的女人们
Women with large flagons of wine on their heads.
罗比 你就不能安静♥坐♥着吗
Robbie, are you incapable of sitting in silence?
像我们的女侍者一样 就在那边
Like our waitress, just over there.
老天啊
Oh, for God's sake.
罗比 如果我输了
Robbie, if I lose this game
都是因为你没完没了的废话
because of your endless prattle...
你会输是因为我太厉害
You will lose this game because of me.
你又在读什么
What are you reading now?
我在读关于死亡♥国♥度的书
I'm reading about the realm of the dead.
至少是在尝试读进去
Or at least trying to.
明白我的意思吗
See what I mean?
这个王国刚好是由一个高大的女人领导的
Presided over by a giant woman, as it happens.
赫尔 一个魁梧无情的女神
Hel, a huge and ruthless goddess.
你觉得够血性了吗
Is that not red-blooded enough for you?
是我们的女侍者
It is our waitress.
赫尔吗
Hel?
对 她掌控着死亡♥国♥度 赫尔海姆
Yes, she rules over the realm of the dead. Helheimr.
如果战士以错误的方式死去
It's a place where warriors are sent
就会被送去那里
if they die in the wrong way.
-什么是错误的方式 -平静地死去
- What's the wrong way? - Peacefully.
疾病 衰老
Illness, old age.
除了战斗以外的其它方式
Anything other than battle.
这个想法我可以支持
Now, that's an idea I can get behind.
不好意思 你支持战死沙场吗
I'm sorry, you're getting behind dying in battle now?
并非字面意思
Not literally.
我可以死于任何命运选择的方式
I can die in any way the Fates choose,
这个由不得我
that's not up to me.
但我力所及的是决定自己的生活方式
But what is within my power is to decide how I live.
勇敢地 或者胆怯地
Courageously or timidly.
赫尔海姆 应该成为我们的警告 我们的挑战
Helheimr! It should be our warning. Our challenge.
是的 我知道 但你应该先学会正确的发音
Yes, I know. But you should learn how to pronounce it first.
来吧 挑战我 给我一个任务
Come on. Challenge me. Set me a quest.
我让你们看看如何避开赫尔海姆
I'll show you how to avoid Helheimr.
我挑战你...
I challenge you to...
安静地坐25分钟
sit in silence for 25 minutes.
闭嘴 杰弗里
Shut up, Geoffrey.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
向女侍者求婚
Propose to the waitress.
-克里斯托弗 -什么
- Christopher. - What?
绝佳的主意
An excellent idea.
罗比 我不许你做这种事
Robbie, don't you dare do anything of the kind.
这就是我反抗赫尔海姆的任务
That's what I call a quest against Helheimr.
赫尔海姆
Helheimr!
女士 我的湖上夫人 我梦想的承载者
Madam. My lady of the lake, the bearer of my dreams.
你是否愿意答应我
Would you do me the greatest honor,
与我共享无限的未来
sharing an infinite future with me...
我们应该成立一个社团
We should form a club.
-什么 -一个兄弟会
- What? - A brotherhood.
我们不是已经是社团了吗 喝茶的社团
Aren't we already a club? A tea drinking club?
喝茶的社团
A tea drinking club,
听上去像我继母会去的地方
sounds like something my stepmother would go to.
茶社
The Tea Club.
你重复一遍也没有任何改善
It doesn't sound any better just because you repeated it.
伯明翰男孩
The Birmingham Boys.
听上去像是马戏团
That sounds like a circus act.
巴洛百货公♥司♥男孩
The Boys of Barrow's Stores.
巴洛会社
Barrovians.
茶社和巴洛会社
The Tea Club and Barrovian Society.
我觉得太长了
I think that's far too long.
TCBS
The T. C. B. S.
TCBS
The T. C. B. S.
你们不觉得这个缩写听起来像某种疾病吗
Are you sure that doesn't sound like a disease?
不 听着 我不在乎叫什么名字
No, listen, I don't care what it's called.
只要我们宣誓对彼此忠诚就好
As long as we pledge our loyalty to each other.
没错
Exactly.
TCBS 就这么定了
The T. C. B. S. That's settled.
现在我们要做什么
Now what do we do?
我们要改变世界
We change the world.
好啊 真简单
Oh, good. Something simple.
用艺术 你个笨蛋
Through art, you clown.
用艺术的力量
Through the power of art.
兄弟们
Brothers,
你们是否愿意加入这个阵营
will you join your comrades
来改变世界