Did something happen?
皮特在搞她
Pete's been teasing her
嘿 别多管闲事
Hey, mind your business.
别这样 谁管他啊
Come on, who cares.
我们跳舞吧
Let's dance.
我确实挺喜欢这首歌♥
Well, I do like this song.
来就是了
That's it.
我知道你是怎么想的
I know what you think about it.
这还不赖 是不是?
It's not so bad, right?
什么 跟你跳舞吗?
What? Dancing with you?
我们没跳多久 还不好判断
We ain't done it long enough for me to form an opinion.
不用担心我
Don't worry about me.
好吧
Alright.
我是指跟你一起出来
I'm talking about being out.
行吧 看来我能撑过去
Yeah, I suppose I'll survive.
大家 我中奖了!
I won ya'll!
我中奖了!
I just won.
我中奖了!
I won!
这么多钱你要怎么花?
What you gonna do with all that money?
我要花一半钱买♥♥醉
I'ma drink my ass off with half of it
再拿另一半擦屁♥股♥!
and wipe my ass with the other!
你的孩子怎么办?
What about your kids?
孩子? 喝起酒谁管孩子!
Kids? I got drinks to drink!
走吧 我陪你
Come on, I'll come with you.
演得好啊 皮特
That's good, Pete.
真是不错
Real good.
这婊♥子♥还鼓掌呢
This bitch is clapping!
我不知道你在说什么 小莱
Yeah, I don't know what you're talking about, Les.
我刚中了彩票
See, I just won the lottery.
世界不是围着你转的
Not everything's about you.
是吗? 你要怎么花奖金?
You did? What you gonna do with the money?
我能想出来的 你不用担心
I'll figure something, don't you worry.
只是不希望你把奖金浪费
I just wanna make sure you don't waste it
就像你浪费你的人生一样
like you wasted your goddamn life.
你还讲起笑话了
Oh, you got jokes, huh?
你个蠢婊 挥霍了十八万
You blew 180,000, you dumb bitch.
十九万 也不算多少
190, and it ain't that much.
那你呢 皮特?
And what about you, Pete?
我当初认识你 你才十八岁
When I first met you, you were fucking 18.
准备见识大千世界
You were ready to see the world.
现在再看看你
Look at you now.
你本可以有大好前程 但你落得这幅田地
You could've did anything, Pete, but you fucking did this.
所以不要跟我来这套
So don't give me your shit.
嘿 要不我们还是
Hey, hey, why don't we all just go back
开开心心玩吧
to having a good time?
好吗 算了吧
Huh? Come on.
斯威尼 你知道她干了什么吗?
You know what she did, Sweeney?
那不关我事
It's not my business,
也不用你在这里说教
it's not yours to be doing this here.
能不能知趣一点?
I mean, have some sense, alright?
我们玩得正开心呢
I mean, we're having fun.
你要是想睡她 最好搞清楚这些事
You oughta know if you're gonna be laying down with her.
达奇在哪?
Where's Dutch?
来个人送她回家吧
Someone needs to take her home.
你知道她丢下自己的孩子吗?
You know she left her kid?
他什么都不知道
He don't know anything. - Hey.
嘿 嘿 别跟罗亚尔生气啊
Hey, hey, hey, no, no, don't get mad at Royal.
他只是想帮你
He's just trying to help you out.
她有没有告诉你 她把钱都用在买♥♥醉上
Did she tell you she drank all that money away?
一切机会 都让她白白浪费了
Had every chance, pissed it down the gutter,
还有她儿子 - 南希
and her son- Nancy.
抛下他 没留下一句话
Left him, no note, nothing.
那孩子才十三岁
That boy was 13.
没饭吃 怕得要命
Ain't have food, he's just scared.
没有妈妈 他无依无靠
He's all alone without his mama.
你倒是在外花天酒地 自以为是明星
Just so you could go out drinking, thinking you're hot shit.
不是那样的
That ain't fucking true.
都是爹生娘养出来的
Good Christian people raised you right.
你却毁了那男孩的一辈子
And you ruined that sweet boy's life.
那你又为什么没阻止我?
And what did you do to fucking stop me?!
去你♥妈♥的♥ - 去你妈 去你妈
Fuck you. - Fuck you! Fuck you!
赶紧滚吧 贱♥人♥
Get her outta here. Bitch.
嘿 那些都是真的吗?
Hey, hey, was all that true?
怎么了 你要开除我?
So what? You wanna fire me?
莱斯利
Leslie.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
没事的 你尽力了
It's fine. You tried.
等等 - 我不怪任何人
Just stop. - I don't blame anyone.
停一下好吗 - 怎么了?
Just stop. - Why?
我当时很高兴能松口气
I was happy to have a break.
我确实玩乐了一阵 但我没想都花光的
Okay, I partied and I didn't mean to spend it all.
我失去了一切 甚至申请破产
I lost everything and I had to file for bankruptcy.
所有人都恨我
Okay. - Fucking everyone hated me.
我房♥子也没了
I lost my place.
没错 我丢下了他
And so yeah, I left him.
好吗
Okay.
我离开了他
I left him.
好吧 我去道个别 然后送你回去
Okay, let me just say bye and I'll drive you.
好吗
Yeah.
嘿 没事的
Hey, it's fine.
莱斯利 我觉得你现在不该独处
Just, I don't think you should be alone, Leslie.
那是什么?
What's that?
我能给你打打气吗?
Do you mind if I lift your spirits?
有个兄弟在电视台工作
Got a buddy who works down at the station,
给我翻出来了这个
and he dug this up for me.
这里是奥贝酒吧
And it was here at Obe's honky ton-
看看你啊
Look at you.
一个单身母亲中了大奖
That a single mother picked the winning numbers
交过税之后 就能带着
which after taxes, will be sending her home
改变人生的财富回家
with a life-changing sum of money.
莱斯利 感觉如何?
Leslie, how does it feel?
比昨天的心情好了一万倍
Well, I feel helluvalot better than yesterday.
我知道你选数字时
I understand that you had a little help
得到了一点小帮助
picking the winning numbers?
我永远都选同样的数字
I picked the same ones I always do.
数字是你儿子的生日吗?
And that was your son's birthday?
没错 詹姆斯 我儿子詹姆斯
Yeah, James, my son James.
你想见他吗?
You wanna meet him?
当然啊 -好
Sure. - Okay.
詹姆斯 快过来
James! Come here.
这就是我儿子
This is my boy.
他幸运得很 而且超级可爱
Yeah, he's twice as lucky, half as cute.
你打算用这十九万大钞
And what do you plan to do
做什么呢?
with 190,000 smackeroos?
我也不知道
God, I don't know.
大概买♥♥栋房♥子吧 再给我儿子买♥♥点好的
Maybe by a house, buy something nice for my boy.
好好享受人生
Just have a better life!
小莱 那我们呢
Hey, Lee, what about us?
还有我们呢?
What about us?
酒我请了!
Drinks are on me!
詹姆斯 你有没有什么特别的东西
And you James, is there something special
是妈妈承诺你的?
that momma owes you now?
怎么 生下你还不够吗?
What? Being born ain't enough?
一把吉他 我要做下一个韦伦
A guitar, so I can be the next Waylon.
不错啊
Oh, yeah.
我还希望她开一家餐厅
And I want her to open a diner.
她一直想开餐厅
She always wanted a diner.
你会起名"莱斯利餐厅"吗?
Hey, well, would you call it Leslie's?
我希望能在开业那天去捧场
Well, I hope to be there on opening day.
我们期待你到临
Well, we're looking forward to ya.
好了 来自第十频道新闻全体的祝贺
电影精选列表