I worked the oil field and got divorced.
所以让我经营旅店?
So run a motel?
那我一定接
Sure, I'll do it.
你留着的那张照片 是你前妻吗
And that picture you keep, is that your ex-wife?
不是 那是我女儿 柏妮丝和她孩子
No, that is my daughter, Bernice and her baby.
你和她们分开了?
Did you leave them?
没有 是和妻子分开了
No, I left my wife.
我一有机会就会去见她们
I see them as much as possible.
就住在一小时路程远的地方
They live about an hour away from here.
发展的不顺利 是吗
Just didn't work out, huh?
她酗酒
Well, she drank.
但她打败了酒瘾
And she beat the drinking.
那个没关心过的教堂帮了她
And the church that helped her, I did not care for.
她很喜欢那教堂 更喜欢那牧师
And she liked the church and like the pastor more.
不是吧 - 没错
No. - Yes.
牧师抢了我老婆
Preacher stole my wife.
写成歌♥一定会大卖♥♥
That's a gold record right there.
你觉得韦伦会唱吗?
You think Willie would sing it?
我觉得他早就唱过
I think he sang about it.
我估计也是
Yeah, I think he did.
你女儿呢?
And your girl?
是个好孩子
A good kid.
跟男人有些纠葛 你们都一样
Had troubles with men, like y'all do,
但最后结局是好的
but she turned out good, though.
我没有暗示
Hey, I didn't mean nothing
说是她的酗酒导致了我们离婚
by saying her drinking led to our divorce.
确实有这个原因 但她不是你
It did, but she ain't you
也没有哪两个人走的路是一模一样的
and things don't go the same way for any two people.
我不会因为你有同样的困扰
And I don't think any less of you
而对你产生偏见
for having the problems you do.
所以 我之前想问你
So, hey, I wanted to ask you
愿不愿意跟我和罗亚尔一起去舞会
if you wanted to join me and Royal at a dance.
现在你不想问了?
Now you don't wanna ask me no more?
我正在问啊 但这是全镇一起的活动
No, I am, I'm asking you, but it's a town thing.
全镇一起的活动?
It's- A town thing?
没错
Yeah, right.
意味着所有人都会去
Meaning, everyone will be there.
整个镇子
The whole town and...
行吧 那还是算了
Yeah, no thank you.
我只想说
I'm just saying that
这也是你的家
it's your home too.
如果你想做些除了
And if you're planning on doing something
跟我们俩看电视吃速食之外的事
other than eating TV dinners with me and the space cadet,
也许你该尝试冒冒险
maybe you oughta venture out a bit.
我是这么想的
That's all I'm thinking.
外公!
Paw-paw!
哇 是谁在喊我呀?
Oh, who's that yelling at me?
小贝琪 你好吗?
Hey, Betsey-girl, how you doing?
妈妈说我们可以玩游戏
Mom said we can play games.
她这么说吗?
Oh, she did, did she?
嘿 爸爸
Hey, dad.
嘿 你怎么样 你妈妈来吗?
Hey, how you doing? Is your mom coming?
不来 今天是礼拜日
No, it's Sunday.
上帝不许她来陪孙女出来玩
Lord forbid she have some fun with her granddaughter.
没事 我多得多占了
That's okay, more for me!
我跟贝琪说你能陪她玩游戏
I told Betsey you'd play games with her.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
不去哪
Nowhere.
那就好
Well, good.
柏妮丝 这位是莱斯利
Hey Bernice, this is Leslie.
罗亚尔雇她在旅馆当招待
Royal hired her on at the hotel, to host.
莱斯利 这是我女儿 柏妮丝
Leslie, this is my daughter, Bernice,
还有这位梦一样的孩子 是贝琪
and this little dream here, this is Betsey.
嗨! - 嗨
Hi. - Hi!
很高兴认识你们俩
Well, pleasure to know you both.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
咱们去玩吧?
Wanna get cracking?
好耶 - 我们走吧
Yeah. - Alright, let's go.
你是这里的人吗?
Are you from around here?
没错 土生土长
Yep, born and raised.
你呢?
And what about you?
我们就在阿比林市附近
We're just outside of Abilene.
是吗 那边挺好
Ah, yeah, it's nice.
还行吧
Not too bad.
好耶 我领先了
Yeah, I'm winning.
我领先了哦
I'm winning.
我领先了
I'm winning.
噢 不
Oh, no.
好耶
Oh, yeah.
天啊
Man.
真好 - 你女儿真棒
It's nice. - Your girls are great.
我带得不错 是吧
I did alright, huh?
确实
Yes, you did.
你作弊 - 是啊 大家都作弊
You cheated. - Yeah, they are cheaters.
嘿 我可没作弊 - 来吧
Hey, I didn't cheat. - Come on.
走啦 - 走吧
Come on. - Come on.
我们去玩下一项
Let's go to the next game.
这是什么?
What is this?
贝琪 看莱斯利送你什么了?
Hey, Betsey, look what Leslie got ya.
你接得住吗?
Can you catch?
接得住 - 能接住吗?
Yeah. - Can you catch?
怎么回事?
What was that?
该死 - 那是什么
Shit! - What was that?
给你 - 谢谢 达奇
Here you go. - Thanks there, Dutch.
斯威尼 你好吗?
Sweeney, how are ya?
陪我家女孩们出来玩 你呢?
Just hanging out with my girls. And you?
没啥可抱怨的
Can't complain.
小莱
Lee.
嘿 达奇
Hey, Dutch.
他为了能陪孩子 她妈妈可是
The shovels of shit her mama made him eat
让他吃了不少亏
just to be there for his kid.
该给他颁个奖 是不是
He deserves a medal, huh?
男人也都不同以往了
Men ain't what they was.
我老爹一辈子打拼 就为给我们一个屋檐
My daddy worked whole life to give us a roof.
他只有八根手指头
He had eight fingers.
我老爹有十根 但他也努力了
Well, mine had 10, but he worked.
现在所有人都认为自己应该
Now everyone thinks they should be living
过电影里那种生活
some life out the movies.
人生艰难 不要再假装轻松了
Life is hard, stop acting like it ain't.
做好该做的 不伤害别人就行了
Just do what you gotta and don't hurt no one.
对于登月你怎么看?
What do you think about the moon landing?
什么?
What?
我们就去过一次
We only went there one time.
嘿
Hey.
你可以拍张照 能看得更久
You wanna take a picture, it'll lasts longer.
你真的中过彩票吗?
Is it true you won the lottery?
是的
Yes, I did.
你的奖金是怎么花的?
What did you do with all the money?
我买♥♥了个动物园
I bought a pettin' zoo.
我听说奖金都被你拿去嗑药了
I heard you put it up your nose.
你真的中过彩票吗?
Is it true you won the lottery?
是有人教你来这么说的吗?
Someone tell you to come say that?
赶紧走开
Get outta here.
不然跟你妈妈告状
Before I tell your mama what you're doing.
皮特家的女儿
Pete's girl.
是吗?
Yeah?
你想跳舞吗?
Hey, you wanna dance?
我想走了
I think I'm gonna go.
但谢谢你 给我愉快的一天
But thank you for a nice day.
等等 我们才刚到啊
Wait, we just got here.
发生什么事了吗?
电影精选列表