莱斯利 能赢下这改变人生程度的大金额有什么感想吗
Leslie, how does it feel to win such a life-changing sum of money?
比昨天的心情好了一万倍
Oh, Well, I feel helluvalot better than yesterday.
我知道你选数字时得到了一点小帮助
I understand that you had a little help picking the winner number.
我永远都选同样的数字
I picked the same ones I always do.
数字是你儿子的生日吗
And that was your son's birthday?
没错 詹姆斯 我儿子詹姆斯
Yeah, James, my son James.
你想见他吗?
You wanna meet him?
当然啊 -好 詹姆斯
Sure. Okay, James!
你打算用这十九万大钞做什么呢
And what do you plan to do with 190,000 smackeroos?
我也不知道 大概买♥♥栋房♥子吧
God, I don't know, maybe buy a house,
再给我儿子买♥♥点好的
and buy something nice for my boy.
好好享受人生
Just have a better life!
小莱 那我们呢
Hey, Lee, what about us?!
还有我们呢
What about us?
酒我请了!
Drinks are on me! Whoa!
致 莱 斯 利
莱斯利 我知道你就在里面!
Leslie, I know you're in there!
(六年后)
谁也不准时付钱 怎么就莱斯利得搬走
No one pays on time, but Leslie's gotta go?
就莱斯利得搬出去
Leslie's gotta go.
我能去哪啊
Where am I gonna go?
我还有这么多东西能去哪里啊
Where am I gonna take all this stuff?
没人准时给钱的吧
No one pays on time!
弗兰克?
Frank?
你能好心帮帮我吗
Hey, can you help me?
弗兰克 再一个月就好
Frank, just for a month.
一个月就好 弗兰克
Just for a month, Frank.
弗兰克!
Hey, Frank!
扎克 你给我过来
Zach, come here.
扎克 出来 扎克你个王八蛋
Zach! Come Zach, you motherfucker!
一晚 就一晚 就再住一晚也行啊
Hey, one night, one night, just tonight.
对不起我实在不能这么帮下去了
I'm sorry I couldn't keep helping you.
你是要让我睡大街吗
You're gonna put me on the street?
你这是要让我睡大街吗!
You're gonna put me on the fucking street?
开门啊 把这破门给我打开
Open the door, open the fucking door!
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker!
我现在就拿上我的东西
Now, I'll be taking my things.
再送您一句 去你♥妈♥的♥
And saying, fuck you!
*詹姆斯*
妈
Mom.
嘿 - 嗨宝贝
Hey. -Hey, baby.
我有时会去那边喝咖啡
I get coffee there sometimes.
我给他们刷过点漆
I did some painting for them.
他们排骨做得蛮好
They do a mean ribs.
你喜欢在这里生活吗
You like living here?
嗯 当然
Yeah, sure.
大城市 有趣的事多得是
Big city, plenty of stuff going on.
你住哪里
And where do you stay?
我想着绕个远路
I thought we take the long way.
给你看看我的生活环境
Let you see where I'm living.
我就住在那边街角
I'm right around the corner.
就在这里
It's here.
哟哟哟
Yo, yo, yo!
嘿兄弟 还好吗?
Oh hey, bud, how's it going?
不错 那是你妈妈?
Good, this your moms? Alright.
对 这是我妈 莱斯利
Yeah, this is my mom, Leslie.
妈 这是维尔和克里斯 住在隔壁
Mom, that's Will and Chris, they're next door.
很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你
Pleased to know you. - Nice to meet you.
就是这里了
So this is it.
你可以睡我房♥间
Um, you can sleep in my room.
另一间是达伦的
That one's Darren's.
啊用不着 我睡沙发上就好
Oh God, no, I can sleep on the couch just fine.
没事的
No, that's okay.
你不告诉我是发生什么事了吗
You wanna tell me what's going on?
可不可以...
Oh, can't we...
在说我的破事之前
Can I hear about you first
我可以先听点你的事吗
before we start going into my shit?
好
Sure.
你想出去玩还是做点什么吗
You wanna go somewhere or something?
要不要出去玩
Wanna go out?
我太赶了没考虑 直接从工位上赶去接你的
I'm kinda beat, I came straight from work to get you.
好 那也许明天我们可以出去
Okay, well, maybe tomorrow we can go.
嗯好 我请个病假
Yeah, yeah, I'll call in sick.
没事不用特地麻烦的
No, you don't have to do that for me.
他们不介意的
They won't mind.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
要不要吃点中餐
You want some Chinese?
我吃点吧
I could eat.
你还喜欢吃云吞面吗?
You still like wonton soup?
好 那我去买♥♥
Okay, I'll run to the corner.
你还好吗
You good?
我没事的 宝贝
Yeah, I'm fine, baby.
我不知道 她什么也还没跟我说
I don't know, she hasn't told me anything yet.
我也闻不出什么酒味
I can't smell it on her.
老实说 她状况确实不太好
I won't lie, she doesn't look good.
嗯我先挂了
Yeah, I gotta go.
外婆 她不会伤害我的
Grandma, she's not gonna hurt me.
挂了 我也爱你
I gotta go, I love you too.
好 再见
Okay, bye.
有看到哪件喜欢的吗
Did you find something you like?
嗯工作蛮稳定的
Yeah, work is steady.
工资一般也还不错
Pays decent enough most of the time.
达伦也在的
Darren's there too.
你喜欢这种工作吗?
You like that kinda work?
嗯 我喜欢在户外
Yeah, I like being outside.
我很在行
I'm good at it.
挺有趣的
It's funny,
我一直以为你会成为摇滚明星
I always thought you'd be a rock star.
什么时候开始以为的?
Since when?
从我给你买♥♥了那把吉他开始
Well, since I bought you that guitar.
你还有弹吗
You still play it?
不怎么了
Not so much anymore.
这几件怎么样
How about these?
不用 我来付 我来付
No, I'll get this, I'll get this.
没事啊
It's fine.
我还没到买♥♥内衣还要我儿子掏钱的地步呢
I don't need my son buying me underwear.
天包里真是乱死了
God, it's always such a mess in here!
真是
God.
你给你外婆打电♥话♥了?
Did you call your grandma?
打了
Yeah.
我猜你也会
I knew you would.
我说我们这天过得很开心 你也没事
I told her we were having a nice day, that you were good!
她没说你是个小谎话精?
Did she tell you you're a liar?
你有什么计划吗
So what's your plan?
我不知道 总之先陪你一段时间
I don't know, I'll spend some time with you.
怎么 这么快就想赶我走了?
Why? You want me to get out of here already?
没想过回家吗
What about going home?
你外婆外公家?想什么呢
To mom and dad? Are you out of your mind?
不是 我说以前的家
No, home.
啊 达奇和南希家啊
Oh, to Dutch and Nancy.
不了 正是因为他们我才来找你
No, they're the reason I am the way I am.
不回去
No.
你想去动物园吗
Hey, you wanna go to the zoo?
动物园 这类地方糟透了
The zoo? Those places are terrible.
我以前常带你去啊
I used to take you all time.
动物应该属于广阔的野外
Animals are meant to be in the wild
而我们却把它们都关进笼子里
and we put them in cages.
要是别人也围观你受苦你怎么想
How'd you like it if people stood around watching you suffer?
别人一直都围观啊
They do.
那就别去动物园啊
Then don't go to zoos.
妈 对不起
Mom! I'm so sorry.
别这样
电影精选列表