So what have I got to do for all this?
什么都不需要!不对
Oh, well, nothing! I mean-
我得工作才行 是吧
I gotta work, don't I?
啊对 是的
Oh, right, yeah.
嗯 你得工作
Yeah, you gotta work.
基本上就清理房♥间
Basically, you got to clean upthe rooms
房♥客离开以后洗毛巾洗床单
after the guests leave and wash the towels, wash the sheets,
清理一下客房♥
maintain the property a little bit
还有给房♥客拿一下行李什么的
and help guests with their bags.
就这些?
That it?
嗯 基本上就是全部工作了
That is it, really,pretty much it, right.
那好
Okay.
今晚不用做什么 明天正式开始
And nothing tonight, we'll start tomorrow.
那更好!
Okay!
好
Okay.
另一个人叫罗亚尔
Royal, the other one of us,
我们快吃饭了
we're about to have supper,
你要来一起吃的话随时欢迎
if you wanna join us, you're more than welcome.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但我还是先收拾收拾吧
I think I'm gonna settle in.
嗯也对 那我就不打扰你了
Right, of course, I'll leave you to it.
好了 啊对了
Alright. Hey?
嗯?
Yeah.
大概什么时候发工资?
When do I get paid?
啊对 这个也挺重要的
Right, of course, that's pretty important.
每周末
End of the week.
但你需要预支的话 我应该
But if you needed an advance, I could probably...
那再好不过了
It would help.
嗯好
Right, okay.
没问题
Not a problem.
先给五十美元怎么样?
How's 50? Is that...
啊 太多啦
No, God.
谢谢
Thank you!
嗯好 所以就这样
Okay, alright. So, great.
那晚安了
Well, good night then.
晚安 我们明天见
Good night, I'll see you tomorrow.
一定的 明天一定见
Yes, you will, you will.
好梦 晚安
Sleep well. Yeah, good night.
真是 闹钟没响
Damn clock didn't go off.
没事的
Hey, look, it's okay.
你也不知道几点起 我又没告诉你
You didn't know, I didn't tell you,
不过还是说一下是早上八点开始
but we start at 8:00 AM around here.
了解
Good to know.
这样吧
Alright. You know what?
我给你拿串钥匙 这样你就可以去其他房♥间了
Let me get you a key so you can get into the other rooms.
真是 怎么拆不下来
Oh, come on, come on.
谢谢你 -好了拿着吧
Thank you.- Why don't you take that.
真谢谢你
Thank you.
罗亚尔 你还记得我吗
Hi, Royal! You remember me?
记得
I do.
过得怎么样
How you doing?
行吧
Okay.
那我现在就开始干活
Well, I'll get to it.
好 - 拜
Okay.- Bye.
有需要的话找我就行
If you need anything, let me know.
一定
Sure.
罗亚尔 你见过一个这么大的紫色行李箱吗
Hey, Royal, you seen a pink suitcase about so big?
她会慢慢熟悉起来的
Hey, she'll get the hang of it, man.
打扫个房♥间
Cleaning the room.
难于上青天哦
Real mountain to climb.
还有一点是可以用你的手指
A good way is to use your finger, okay?
还有东西黏着的话再擦一次就行了
And if there's guck on it, then you need to do it again.
我也不想显得太苛刻 莱斯利 - 没有的
I mean, I don't wanna be a hard-ass, Leslie -No.
但扫除就是要干净
But clean is clean.
嗯对
Yeah, yeah,
我感觉我也慢慢开始了解这里怎么运作了
I guess I'm just getting used to how things work around here.
嗯我们尽量一次就做好
Yeah, we do it right the first time around.
好的了解
Okay, yes, sir.
那好
Okay, alright then.
那晚安
Well, good night.
嘿 那个 我可以
Hey, hey, hey, can I...
我可以拿另外一半的预支吗
Could I have the other half of that advance
昨晚剩下的?
that you gave me?
之前的一半我拿去买♥♥日用品了然后
'Cause I spent the first half on groceries, and I
我想要是能再给房♥间
was thinking it'd be so nice
放点花装饰一下就更好了
to have some flowers for the room.
给你
There you go.
感谢
Thank you.
那好
Alright.
达奇呢 南希
Where's Dutch, Nance?
怎么 你有种把我赶出你那破家
What, you got the balls to throw me out you fucking house,
但没种直视我?
but you can't look at me?
小姑娘 好歹看看你是在哪里吧
Little girl, you need to look around.
小姑娘?
Little girl?
那我确实比陈年老菜强
You fucking wish.
你用不着担心我
You don't gotta worry about me
因为不管你费多大力气我也不会离开的
because despite your best effort, I ain't going nowhere.
我有工作了
I got me a job.
我还有地方住 所以你最好也注意点
I got a place to stay, so you better watch out.
你们都还记得莱斯利吧
Y'all remember, Leslie, don't you?
海伦和莱蒙德家的女孩?
Helen and Raymond's little girl?
对啊 我们镇里的幸运彩票赢家
That's right, our lucky lotto winner!
你还记得布里克曼家吗
You remember the Brickmans?
布里克曼夫妻和沃伦帕内尔
Mr. and Mrs. Brickman and Warren Parnell.
他以前礼拜日时在教堂演奏管风琴
He used to play Sunday Organ.
他们一定非常想听你的人生轶事呢
I'm sure they'd love to hear what's going on in your life.
要不坐这来?
Why don't you pull up a seat?
你还好吗
How are you?
你不在有一段时间了
You disappeared on us.
我?没事啊
Me? I'm fine.
你家人呢 我还挺想念他们的
And your folks? I do miss them.
嗯 他们挺好的
Yeah, they're well.
他们就住在弗罗里达
They're down in Florida.
下次你见到他们的话 记得帮忙给我问个好
Next time you speak to 'em, tell 'em I'm thinking of 'em.
当然会
Oh, I will.
莱斯利
You know, Leslie,
我们现在也还在为你祈祷
we still pray for you.
不管以前发生过什么
No matter what's been done,
教堂的门一直为你打开
the church is still here for you.
我希望你会记得
I hope you know that.
抱歉打扰你们了
sorry for the interruption.
我希望大家能度过一个美好的夜晚 上帝保佑
And I hope you all have a good night and God bless.
还有啊
And ya know,
我就在这边呢
I'm just gonna be over here
你们要是受够了干瘪老白菜的话可以来
enjoying myself, if you get tired of ole saddle bags here.
回头见啊 小莱
See you around, Lee.
当然
Yeah, you will.
实在抱歉
I apologize.
那就是我妈说的耕完田的老驴
That's what my mama would call rode hard and hung up wet.
早安 天真是 闹钟又没响
Morning. God, damn alarm didn't go off again.
罗亚尔 你能告诉他我真的是那种没响吗
Royal, will you tell him my alarm didn't go off?
真的不是我的错
I can't do nothing about that.
有些人就是不懂珍惜
Some people can't see a good thing
盘子上的好菜
when it's dropped on their plate.
怎么了吗
Everything go okay?
我打赌你一粒灰尘都找不到
I dare you to find dirt.
好了废柴们 要么喝了要么倒掉 马上关门了
Alright, derelicts, chug it or fuck it... last call.
这是在开玩笑吗
Is that a joke?
嗨 小兄弟
Hey, buddy.
你现在不睡觉乱跑啥呢
What are you doing up and out of bed?
我以前就住在这里
电影精选列表