and I can tell you it ain't fine.
是吗
Is that so?
是啊 但我在这里赢了彩票呢
Yeah, but I did win the lottery here.
没错 就在这个酒吧
Yeah, right here in this bar.
是吗
Did you?
那可真幸运
That's pretty lucky.
是呢 他们以前还把我照片挂吧台上面呢
Yep, they used to have my picture above the bar,
但是现在看不到了
but I can't see it no more.
先生 这位先生
Mister? Hey, mister?
先生 我的照片呢
Mister, where's my picture?
我们这不提供照片 只有酒杯或酒瓶
We don't serve picture, just glass or bottle.
我的照片呢
Where's my picture?
记得我吗
My face
我赢了彩票的
I won the lottery.
我就是那个赢了彩票的
I was the one who won the lottery.
奥贝以前把照片挂那里的啊
Obe used to have it up there.
那我也不知道啊
Yeah, I don't know.
我接手了奥贝的酒吧
I bought it from Obe.
啊?然后你就把它摘了?
What? And you just took it down?
我相信你当时一定拍了不少照片
I'm sure you have plenty of photographs of that day.
啊谢谢
Well, thank you
是韦伦的歌♥哎
sweet Waylon.
你要来和我跳舞吗
Do you wanna dance with me?
来吧 快来吧
Come on. Come on.
来嘛 来跳舞
Come on, let's dance.
快嘛 我知道你想跳的
Come on, you wanna dance.
哎呀
Oh, no.
快站起来嘛 - 真的不用
Get up! - I insist.
是非得我握着你的手吗
Have I gotta drag you by the hand...?
你很会跳舞啊
You got some moves.
是啊 我以前每天晚上都来的
Yeah, I used to come here every night.
小伙子们都排队等我
Had all the boys lining up.
谢谢你的好意 小姐
Thanks for the dance, miss.
你可以继续跳啊
No, you can stay.
来嘛 和我多待一会喝点酒
Come on, you can stay and buy me a drink.
祝你今晚愉快
Have a good night and be well.
喂
Hey.
你看什么看啊你
What're you standing around looking at?
无聊死了
Boring.
真无聊
Boring.
南希 你猜我碰见哪位贵人了
Hey, Nance, guess who I saw?
你这个杀千刀的!
You motherfuckers!
你们这帮冷血动物!
You fucking monsters!
南希 去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you, Nancy!
好了 该走了
Alright, come on!
我看到你了
I see you over there.
快起床了
Rise and shine!
该行动了
Let's go.
这里不是让你休息的地方 快走吧
Get up and get off the property, come on.
快行动
Let's go!
这可不是让你睡觉的地方
This ain't no place to sleep.
就这样
That's it.
找到这么个东西
Hey man, I found this.
是什么
Oh, yeah?
我也不知道
I don't know.
你拿过来我让我♥干♥嘛
What am I gonna do with that?
你自己看 要么翻翻看有没有什么有用的
I don't know, go through it and see what you find
剩下的都扔了吧
and junk the rest, I guess.
我这里成失物招领处了 行吧
Lost and found now? Okay.
你干嘛呢 罗亚尔
Whoa! Jesus, Royal.
真是的
Come on, man.
我就听说她回来了
I heard she was back.
我认识她吗
Do I know her?
她是在你离开之前...
She came before you left...
不对 是你来了她刚好走了
I mean, she left for you came.
很悲惨的故事
Real sad story, real sad.
你好啊 小莱
Well heya, Lee.
在等人吗
Waiting for someone?
还是说想喝杯酒?
You looking for a drink?
薯条配汉堡不是不行 但伏加特配薯条?
Beer and burgers, I get, but vodka and French fries?
服了 味道怎么样
Shit, how's that taste?
我记得当时可迷你了
Yeah, I remember when I went tits up for you.
所有人都在为了钱讨好你
Everyone cozying up, all that money.
但你也有错
But you ain't without fault.
我说的事情你都清楚
I ain't saying nothing you don't know.
我现领残疾补贴了 这你确实不清楚
I'm on disability now, that's new.
你看着挺好啊
You look fine to me.
我挺好看?
I look fine?
我说表面不像有事
I mean, not broken.
你要做什么 皮特
What are you doing, Pete?
你干嘛啊
What are you doing?
靠
Dammit.
啊糟了
Oh, shit, man.
那位小姐回来找她的包了
That lady's back looking for her bag.
你现在拿出去她一定会知道你翻过了
You bring it out there, she gonna know you went through it.
就这样不管了吧
Better let her be, man.
别管了
Just let her be.
真是
Shit.
这位小姐
Hey, hey, lady.
怎么
What?
你不会轻易放弃啊 是吗
You're just not gonna quit, are ya?
我没回你电♥话♥是因为
The reason I'm not returning your calls is because-
啊?
What?
靠
Shit.
我什么都没偷啊
I didn't steal nothing.
我知道我知道
I know. I know.
我接到过你的电♥话♥
I got your calls.
但是没回你
I didn't return them,
你需要的话现在工作给你了 好吗
but the job is yours if you want it, alright?
时薪十块
Pays 10 an hour.
还是这样吧 算成七块比较好
You know what? Make it seven.
时薪七块一小时 包吃住
Seven an hour, room and board.
你要的话现在可以上班了 行吗
The job is yours if you want it, okay?
很轻松的 时薪七美元
It's easy work, $7 an hour.
你只需要打理客房♥就好了
All you got to do is maintain the property,
跑点小差事 包吃住
run some errands, room and board.
你有什么要说的吗
Did you wanna say something?
你要给我工作?
You're offering me a job?
是啊 你一直打电♥话♥问的工作
Yeah, the one you've been calling about.
我打过电♥话♥?
I was calling?
不是吗
I thought so.
好
Okay.
好吧
Okay. Shit.
你为什么一直在说脏话
Why do you keep cussing?
一小时后在办公室见我就行了
Just meet me over at the office in an hour
我给你安排工作
and I'll get you set up.
你是刚把她聘回来了?
Did you just offer her a job?
我也不知道自己是怎么了
I don't know what's wrong with me, man.
我建议你现在出去然后收回刚才的话
Look, you better go back out there and tell her no.
你去说!
You go tell her!
真是的 斯威尼 你让她睡哪啊
Dammit, Sweeney! Where's she gonna sleep?
睡我房♥间
In my room.
那你呢
Where are you gonna sleep?
我睡你房♥间?
In your room?
那我要睡哪
And where am I fitting to sleep?
就是这里了
Right in here.
接了有线电视
Now, you got your basic cable.
还有无线网 虽然不一定所有时候都有网
You got Wi-Fi, most days you got Wi-Fi.
这个是你的吧
I think this is yours.
啊抱歉 对是我的
Oh, I'm sorry, it is mine,yeah.
那我要做什么才行
电影精选列表