Stop!
你在干什么啊
What are you doing?
你有用那些约会软件吗
You on one of them dating apps?
挑女孩子就像用炸♥药♥炸鱼一样眼花缭乱
Picking out girls like youse fishing with dynamite?
我没那种时间
I don't have time for that.
你连玩乐的时间都没有?
Don't have time to have fun?
我还有工作呢 这些不着急
I'm working, trying to put back.
啊你在做我以前没能做到的事
Ah, you're trying to do what I didn't do.
庆幸我还是给你教会了点东西
Well, I'm glad I taught you something.
在我出房♥间之前 我需要和你过一遍基本规则
Before I leave, I wanna go over some ground rules.
啊好啊
Oh, okay.
只要你能定个计划就能留在这里
You can stay here as long as you need to make a plan.
你需要多久都可以
Long as you need.
但是不能永远住在这里
But you can't live here.
你要有个计划
You need a plan.
好
Okay.
以及禁止喝酒
And no drinking.
宝贝 我都不喝酒了
Baby, I don't drink no more.
可以吸点大♥麻♥ 没关系 但是
We can smoke pot, that's fine, but-
宝啊 我已经不像以前那样嗜酒了
Baby, I don't drink like I used to.
好
Okay
那明天见
see you tomorrow?
晚安
Good night.
我傍晚六点左右回来
I'll be home around 6:00.
之后我们可以出去散散步什么的
Just, we can take a walk or something.
我自己没事的
I'll be just fine.
好
Okay.
还好吗
How's it going?
我叫莱斯利 我是詹姆斯他妈妈
Hi! I'm Leslie, I'm James's mama.
啊我记得
Oh, I remember.
今天是要出去吗
Heading out for the day?
嗯 给他买♥♥点牛奶
Well, yeah, he needs some milk.
是小詹姆喝麦片粥要配牛奶吗
Oh, little Jimmy needs milk for his cereal?
过得愉快
Well, have a good one!
谢谢你女士
Thank you, ma'am.
不行不行不行
No, no, no, no!
不能在这里喝 别在这里喝
Not in here, not in here!
要喝出去喝
Take that outside!
不行不行不行 快出去
No, no, no, get out!
谢谢你宝贝
Oh, thank you, honey.
兄弟 要是我递大♥麻♥卷给我妈 那我妈呼死我不可
Man, my mama whoop me good if I passed her a joint.
你妈妈在哪 达伦
Where's your mama, Darren?
她过世了
She passed away.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
人生就是烂
Yeah, life sucks.
你别笑他 他这么伤心
Don't you laugh at him, he's sad.
你喜欢陪在詹姆斯身边吗
You like to be around James?
太爱了
Oh, I love it.
你们上次见面是多久以前了
When's the last time you all saw each other?
一定有六年了吧
It must been six years.
天 六年?怎么会
Damn, six years? How come?
你能别多管闲事了吗 真是
Hey, will you mind your own business? Jesus.
他没做错啊
He's fine.
他不需要像我妈妈教训我一样上拖鞋才听话
He don't need me riding him the way my mama rode me.
是说詹姆斯外婆吗
That's James's grandma?
她是什么样的
What's she like?
浸信会信徒
Baptist.
她就说了句“浸信会信徒”
She said, "Baptist."
你们俩真好玩
You two are funny.
去达奇和南希家住有什么不好
I mean, what's wrong with going to Dutch and Nancy's?
他们都很坏
Those people are evil.
他们很好的
They're fine.
你不像我一样了解他们
You don't know 'em like I do.
你不像我一样了解他们
You don't know 'em like I do.
你还好吗
Are you good in here?
怎么了?
What?
我就是磕嗨了而已
I'm just stoned, is all.
晚安 宝贝
Night night, sweetie.
晚安
Good night.
妈?
Mom?
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
你见过我妈吗
Hey, you seen my mom?
没有啊 怎么了
No, everything okay?
克里斯?你也没见过?
Chris? Nothing?
没有
No.
没发生什么吧
Everything alright?
看到的话给我打电♥话♥就行
Just call me if you do.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
你今天回家很早嘛
Well, you're home early!
我全镇子里找遍你了
I've been all over town looking for you.
我没出去啊 就这里看电视
I was here, baby, watching TV.
妈
Mom?!
我本来在的 然后出去走了走
I was here and I went for a walk
在这里待着有点闷得慌
'cause I've been cooped up in here.
所以出去找工作了
So I went looking for a job.
找工作? -嗯
A job? - Yeah.
得找个计划 不对 想个计划
Gonna get my plan - you know, figure out my plan.
怎么了吗 你还好吗
Hey, what's wrong? Are you okay?
宝贝 你还好吗
Honey, are you okay?
找的哪种工作
What kind of job?
哪种工作?
What kind?
什么都找啊
Any kind!
什么都行
Any kind.
你刚才是在隔壁吗
Were you next door?
真的够了
Jesus fucking Christ!
宝贝 宝贝 宝贝
Baby, baby, baby!
宝贝 哎呀
Baby? Oh!
她之前是不是在这里
Was she in here-
兄弟 你看是这样 - 我之前问你的时候
Hey, man, look- - When I was talking to you?
我们就只是喝了杯啤酒
We was just having a beer.
你和我妈一起喝啤酒?
You were having a beer with my mother?
这能算事吗
I didn't know that was a problem.
那你为什么要说谎
No? Then why'd you lie about it?
因为她听到你时慌了啊
Because she freaked when she heard you.
我不知道你们之间有什么问题
Okay, I don't know what's going on between you two-
别再和她搭话了 别再找她了!
Don't talk to her again! Don't talk to her again!
你冷静一点
Dude, you need to calm down!
宝贝?宝贝 宝贝
Baby? Baby, baby.
宝贝求你了 我就是出去了
Baby, please, I went out.
我只是想找点乐子而已
I was just trying to have some fun, 'cause it's-
你偷了达伦的钱
You stole money from Darren.
什么?
What?
你偷了达伦的钱啊
You stole money from Darren.
我没有
I didn't steal.
他告诉你的?
Did he tell you that?
你别给我说谎了!
Come on, lie to me again. Lie to me again!
我是你妈妈 我不会偷你的钱啊
I'm your mother, I would not steal money from you.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
放开我
Get off of me.
真♥他♥妈♥不敢相信
Un-fucking-believable!
你这个嘴巴漏风的杂种!
You fucking chicken shit!
宝贝
Hey! Baby?
我不是说过了吗 禁止喝酒!
What did I say?! No drinking!
我是你母亲 你不能用这种口吻和我说话 詹姆斯 -我母亲?
I'm your mother, you cannot talk to me this way, James. -Mother?
我母亲?!
Mother?!
没错 是你妈妈
Yes, your momma
你就是个酒鬼!-快别这样了
You're a drunk! -stop it.
我很难受啊
I am sick.
我不要再经历一次了 我不要
I'm not gonna do this again, I'm not.
你自己?那我呢?
You? What about me?
我们应该享受人生的
电影精选列表