Get me a hammer.
好吧
Okay.
当心!
Watch out!
当心有钉子
Oh, watch out for nails.
好了 就这样了
Alright, this is it.
需要帮忙吗?
You need help?
没事 我可以
No, I got it.
你知道这是罗亚尔父亲的店吧
You know this is Royal's daddy's, right?
知道 - 他认为
Yeah. - He thought it'd
这会在小孩子中大受欢迎 但没成功
be a real hit with the kids, but didn't work out.
在这里废弃了四十年了
Now it's just been sitting here, like, 40 years
等待有人能给它打一针强心剂
just waiting for someone to give it shot.
打一针破伤风 或者乙肝疫苗吧
Yeah, like a tetanus shot or a hepatitis shot.
听着 我看过视频 我知道你对此很兴奋
Look, I saw that video and I know you're excited about this,
但是 对于经营这种地方
but I mean, what do you know
你懂多少呢?
about running a place like this?
这个 你对经营旅馆又懂些什么呢?
Well, what'd you know about running a motel?
我是认真的 好吗?
No, I'm serious, alright?
除非你藏着什么
I mean, unless you're hiding some
其他的绝招
other jackpot somewhere,
你得有台炸锅 还得有个烤炉
I mean, you gotta get a fryer, you gotta get a grill.
这都很贵的
That's expensive.
然后你还要聘个厨子 还要制♥作♥菜单
And then you gotta hire a cook and you gotta make menus,
你得弄台汽水机器 还得有
you gotta get a soda machine, you gotta get-
这建议都挺好啊 你要来这工作吗?
Hey, that's very good, do you wanna work here?
我知道你很兴奋
All right. I mean, I understand that you're excited,
但说真的 你打算怎么负担这些费用?
but honestly, how are you planning on paying for this?
你不能要求涨薪 涨不了
I mean, you can't ask us for a raise 'cause we can't,
我们没钱
we don't have it.
怎么了?
What?
我会搬过来和你同居
I'm gonna move in with you.
我能攒钱
I can save.
我可以在周末兼♥职♥
I can work on weekends.
可能要花个十年 但就这么办吧
Hey, it might take 10 years, but let's do it.
好啊
Okay.
好吗?
Yeah?
这个 得征求罗亚尔同意
Well, I mean, I gotta ask Royal.
但你会问他的对吧?
But you gonna ask him?
会的 我去问他
Yeah, yeah, I'll ask him.
天啊
Damn
你为什么对我这么好?
Why are you so good to me?
这个嘛
Well
我认为现在答案很明显了
I think it's pretty obvious by now.
好吧
Okay.
那我们有事要忙了?
So we got work to do?
等会再说 - 好吧
Later. - Okay.
(十个月后)
好了 地板看起来不错
Alright, floors are lookin' good.
说不好 我觉得该再擦一遍
I don't know, I think we should mop em again.
你在拖延呢
Oh, you're stalling.
罗亚尔 我们玩真的了!
Royal, we're doing this!
我抖得像片叶子
I'm shakin' like a goddamn leaf.
还是觉得名字该叫"皇家(罗亚尔)餐厅"
Still think we shoulda called the place "Royal's."
穿上制♥服♥ 搞夸张点
Put on some costumes, do it up big.
我才不要穿成公主
I ain't dressing up like a goddamn princess.
我知道了 搞几个骑士 还有魔怪
I know, a couple of knights and a bridge troll.
我挺喜欢
I like it.
顾客喜欢主题餐厅
People like themes.
我都说不搞了 闭嘴好吗?
I said no, okay? Shut up.
来真的了
Here we go.
点餐!
Order up!
这就好了
Here we go.
好冷清啊
Well, it's pretty quiet.
我们开业刚一分钟
We've been open a minute,
一分钟都没到
not even.
去他们的
Fuck 'em.
我都不知道自己何必要这样了
Well, I don't know why I'm doing this, anyway.
都没那么重要了
Why it even matters.
他们就是恶毒
They're just being mean.
他们总要吃饭的
They'll have to eat.
他们会来的 来了就知道了
They'll come, they'll see.
我得抽根烟
I need a cigarette.
我们打烊了!
We're closing up!
怎么...
What the...
来了 可算来了
Oh, here we go, it's about time.
罗亚尔 来人了
Royal, we got one.
就说我们打烊了
Well, tell 'em we're closed.
小莱 有顾客
Lee, it's a customer.
他们白天怎么不来 我要回家了
No, they've had all day, I'm going home.
嘿 小莱 - 怎么了?
Hey, Lee. - What?
你最好从后门溜走
Maybe you oughta slip out the back.
我来处理
I'll take care of it.
你去后门
You go to the back.
没事 我来 没关系
No, I got it, it's fine.
去吧 - 我来就行
Go on. - No, I got it.
去吧
Go on.
好吧
Okay.
拿着这个
Take this.
欢迎来到小莱餐厅 请问要点什么?
Welcome to Lee's, how can I help you?
你好 两位
Two please.
这里就行
Just right here.
桌子不能坐吗?
What's wrong with a table?
已经预定了 会员专属
Well, that's reserved. For members.
今晚达奇不和你一起吗?
So will Dutch be joining you tonight?
不 - 好吧
No. - Okay.
我给你拿张菜单来
Well, I'll just get a menu for you then
我这就去
I'll just...
你来得有点晚了 所以得快点
You're a little late, so you wanna be quick
不然后厨就熄火了
before we close the grill.
小莱 你能收敛一点吗?
Lee, you wanna pull it back just a little?
你做到了 南希
You did it, Nance.
没有一个人来
No one came.
恭喜 你真是给我上了一课
Congratulations, you sure fucking showed me.
小姑娘
Little girl-
看在上帝的份上
I mean, Jesus fucking Christ,
你就不能提前一年搞我吗?
couldn't you done this like a year ago?
你眼看着我做了一切努力
You watched me do all this
明知要从我这里夺走一切
knowing you're gonna take it away from me.
我们曾是家人
We was family.
你到底有多恶毒?
How fucking mean are you?
对于一切我很抱歉
I'm sorry for what happened.
听到没? 我很抱歉
Do you hear me? I'm sorry.
你是对的 我早该阻止你
And you were right, I could have stopped you.
我看到了一切的发生
I saw what was happening,
我早该阻止 但我没有
I could have stopped it and I didn't.
因为我只顾着玩乐
'Cause I was having fun.
那么多晚上 你让我抱着那个小男孩
But for all the nights you made me hold that little boy,
那么多次 你逼着我说谎
all the times you made a liar out of me
我是唯一一个跟他讲
when I was the only one telling him,
别听那些人说话
"Don't you listen to them people."
我了解你妈妈
I know your mama.
她太爱你 不会这样做的
"She loves you too much to do you like this."
你不该离开的
You shouldn't have left.
我不管你有多失败 看起来有多蠢
I don't care how bad you fucked up, how stupid you looked,
那小男孩爱过你
that little boy loved you.
我们都爱过你
We all did.
这一点我绝不会原谅你
I ain't never gonna forgive you for that.
我也没有请求你的原谅
And I don't ask you to forgive me,
但我想我们都互相折磨够了
but I think we've all done enough suffering.
谢谢你
Thank you.
是啊
Yeah.
电影精选列表