I used to live here.
没错哦
Yeah
请问有事吗
Can I help you?
需要我带你出去吗
Do I need to walk you out?
不 不用
No, no.
这真是栋好房♥子啊
God, this was a good house.
我以前在这里做饭打扫
I used to cook and clean.
我以前还做饭打扫
I used to cook and clean.
还有圣诞节 我们以前过圣诞时最开心了了
And Christmas, we used to have a just wonderful Christmas.
我们以前就把圣诞树放在那个角落
We used to put the tree there in that corner.
你们现在也放这里吗
Is that where you put your tree?
需要我帮忙给你联♥系♥什么人吗
Is there somebody that you need me to call?
不用的
No.
女士 真的不需要我帮忙给你联♥系♥其他人吗
Ma'am, is there somebody that you need me to call?
莱斯利
Hey, Leslie.
听着 我很抱歉你不适合做这个工作
Listen, I'm sorry it didn't work out.
你可以把我之前给的钱算成工资的
You can just take what I gave you for the time you put in.
莱斯利?
Leslie?
我觉得她不在里面
I don't think she in there.
莱斯利 我有话要跟你说
Hey, Leslie, I need to talk to you.
快来
Come on.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我最近都不在状态
I haven't been myself late-.
是我一直以来都不在状态
For a long time
这是份好工作 我深知
And this is a good job, I understand that.
而且我搞砸了 真的很对不起
And I messed up, I'm sorry.
你有能联♥系♥的人的话 我可以载你过去
If you got people, I can take you to 'em.
要是有的话
If I had,
我昨晚就会打给他们了
I'da called 'em last night.
我对你来说也许只是个烂好人
I might look stupid to you but-
你不是
You don't.
我也不是那种随便能被人踩在头上的人
Yeah, well, I ain't one for letting people get over on me.
我差点就信你了
You could've fooled me there.
听着 也许看不出来
Look, it might not be obvious to you,
但我很想继续在这里工作
but I'm asking to stay.
那间屋子打扫完以后去找罗亚尔
When you finish that, go check in with Royal.
16号♥房♥后面有些垃圾 他需要帮忙收拾
There's some crap behind 16, he needs help sorting.
是罗亚尔 我们也不介意他
Royal. We like to keep him around.
还能吓跑小孩子
Something for the kids to poke a stick at.
你酗酒有多久了
How long you been drinking?
好吧 不用我多管闲事?
Okay, mind my business?
没问题
Sure thing.
他可做过比这还要怪的事情呢 罗亚尔
Royal, that's not even the weirdest thing he does.
你之后会碰到的
You'll see in time.
之后自己会见到
You'll see for yourself.
他就脱♥光♥衣服在那片空地乱跑
He'll get butt-naked and run that field
乱叫 像个野生动物一样
just screaming like a damn wild man.
真的很疯
It's crazy, man!
他就半夜出去 然后裸奔
He'll just go, just running naked, crazy!
你之后就看到的
You wait till you'll see it.
那帮警♥察♥都懒得搭理他了已经
Oh, man, the cops don't even bother with him anymore.
因为手指头都数不清了
He does it so damn much.
真是个疯子
Crazy son of a bitch.
那个
You know...
忽然戒瘾对身体影响很大的
quitting cold turkey, it's a good way to shock your system.
我也没得选啊
Well, I don't got a choice.
是有人逼你戒了吗
Someone making you quit?
好吧 你看着也不想说这事 没关系
Alright, well, you don't seem like you wanna talk and that's okay,
但我们现在正吃饭呢
but we're trying to eat dinner here
我也不想听外面的那声音
and I don't wanna listen to that.
有什么喜欢的音乐吗 我可以放
So is there some music you'd like me to put on?
你随便选
You can pick.
好吧 那就来看看
Okay, why don't we just play
罗亚尔放着什么吧
whatever Royal's got on there?
让我们DJ罗亚尔来点歌♥
Just let ol' D.J. Royal spin it
什么嘛
What is that?
他可真是疯得彻底
Oh, man, he's out of his mind.
不差倒是 不难听
It's not bad, though, it's not bad.
需要我帮忙吗
Should I be doing something?
你保证我不会离开
You make sure I don't leave!
要吃点什么吗
Hey, do you need anything?
我可以给你拿点东西吃
I can bring you something to eat.
至少有东西能吐
Something to throw up.
你慢慢来
I'll give you time,
但是三号♥和四号♥房♥需要清理
but three and four need to be turned
床单也得叠
and the sheets need folding.
你就不能让我休息一下吗
Can't you give me a fucking break?
别吼我啊
Hey, don't be yelling at me.
记得三号♥和四号♥房♥
Three and four.
三号♥和四号♥
Three and four.
好好好好
Oh, alright, alright, alright.
我把所有床单都叠好了
I folded all them sheets.
我这是单人阅兵队啊
I'm a one man parade.
那是什么
What is that?
我这里有牛肉饼和土豆泥
I got Salisbury steak with mashed potatoes
以及烤火鸡胸肉和馅料
and roast turkey breast and stuffing.
你想吃什么
What would you like to eat?
我吃牛肉饼吧
I'll have a Salisbury steak.
好嘞这位女士 那请问您要怎么料理呢
Yes, ma'am. How would you like that cooked?
那到热档位怎么样
How about just hot?
谢谢
Thank you.
今晚需要我留着吗
So did you want me to stay here again?
好
Okay.
你有吃东西吗
Did you eat something?
吃过了 谢谢
I did, thank you.
这样吧
Ya know?
你今晚还是回去比较好
I think you'd better leave.
得了吧 我都被你骗一周了
Oh, come on, I been hearing you all week.
是有些其他“原因”
It's the other end.
啊对 也是
Oh, geez, alright.
总之有需要的话 找我就行
Well, if you need anything, let me know.
好
Yeah.
嗯
Okay.
给我走开不然我就叫警♥察♥了
Go away or I'll call the police.
你的肚子还难受吗
How's your tummy?
我是真的不太想和你说这事的
You know, I don't really wanna talk about that with you.
但谢谢你的药
But thank you for the pills.
那是罗亚尔提出来的
That was Royal's idea.
那我明天再谢谢他
Well, I'll thank him tomorrow.
睡不着吗
Couldn't sleep, huh?
嗯 还有我想告诉你
Nope, and I wanted to tell you
你工作做的很好
that you're doing good work.
客房♥都很干净 住客也很高兴
The place looks real clean and the guests are real happy.
谢谢老天爷 我做到了 我是合格的女仆了
Thank the Lord, I did it. I'm a maid.
是啊 罗亚尔爸爸去世的时候
Yeah, so when Royal's daddy died
把这个地方留给他 我刚好也住在这里
and left him the place, I was already staying here.
然后他问我要不要帮忙经营
So he asked me if I would help him run it.
等下 这是罗亚尔的旅店?
Wait, this is Royal's motel?
是他的
It is.
你们两不是一起长大的吗
Didn't you grow up together?
真是 我们没走一条道啊
Damn, we ain't run in the same circles.
也许还是好事呢
Well, that's probably better off,
因为他不知道为什么磕了很多迷幻药
'cause somehow he did so much LSD
导致大脑造成了永久损伤
that it permanently rewired his brain.
我说真的
I'm serious.
他可以正常生活 但是
I mean, he can function, but man,
你让他记得付账单的话 那就不行了
you ask him to remember to pay a bill?
所以 我有了住的地方和不多的薪水
So, I get a room and a small wage.
你在这之前是做什么的
And what'd you do before this?
我没做过什么
I never did much.
我以前在油田工作 后来离婚了
电影精选列表