We were supposed to have a good life.
我也不想让你过成这样啊
I didn't want this for you.
在你来之前我都过得很好
I had a good life until you showed up.
我都不够二十岁
I'm not even 20.
我连合法喝酒的年龄都没到 还要反过来照顾我妈?
I can't even drink yet, and I have to take care of my mother?
我还得照顾你?
I have to take care of you?
我就定了一条规则 禁止喝酒
I made one rule, no drinking,
而你♥他♥妈♥连一天都坚持不下来!
and you couldn't last a fucking day!
我太伤心了
I'm sad.
我忍♥不住啊
I can't help it.
但我真的很想做一个好妈妈
But I wanna be a good momma.
我想再当一次好妈妈
I wanna be a good momma again.
我真的很想当一个合格的妈妈 我真的
Baby, I wanna be a good momma, I do.
我那么爱你
I love you so much, baby.
你在给谁打电♥话♥?
Who are you calling?
你在给你外婆打电♥话♥吗
Are you calling grandma?
你不准给我妈打电♥话♥!
You do not call my mother!
她是我母亲!
She is my mother!
你没有资格联络她!
You do not call my mother!
你别给我把她拽进来!
You leave her out of this!
你在下面说什么了 为什么警♥察♥来了
What are you doing? Why are they here?
带你去汽车站
Taking you to the bus station.
不要啊宝贝
No baby.
我再也不出去了 宝贝
I will not go out again, baby.
我联♥系♥达奇了
I called Dutch.
达奇?
Dutch?
你回镇子了他会去接你
He's gonna pick you up when you get to town.
宝贝别赶我回去
Baby don't make me go back there.
不要 不要
No, no.
你和你外婆没两样!
You're just like your grandma!
宝贝
Baby
我真的很爱你
I love you so much.
我真的很爱你
I love you so much.
不要这样对我
Don't do this to me.
希望这够你喝个够了
I hope that fills your cup.
嗨
Hi.
嗯 就是把钱分开投到了两个地方 结果哪边都没收回来
Yeah, it's just putting money down on two different places and never got that back.
车也被偷了 破事一桩接一桩
My car got fucking stolen and shit just piled up.
那么久你都没去工作?
All that time, you weren't working?
我有在工作
I was.
你过得还好吗南希
Well, how are you doing, Nance?
行吧
Alright.
詹姆斯已经把事情都告诉我们了
James told us what happened.
住手
Stop!
继续啊 拿吧
Go on, go ahead.
快拿
Go ahead.
自便
Help yourself.
就像你平常一样
You always do.
我们同意接你回来 完全是看在那孩子
The only reason we agreed to put you up is that boy,
和我们以前的关系上
and what you did for us.
你别给她脸上贴金
Don't you give her that!
那你来说?
Do you want to do this?
我们为这个家付出的可比她
We put a helluva lot more to this place
给的多了百倍
than what she gave us.
你还能在这的唯一原因
The only reason you're here
只是因为那孩子
is James.
但是你不能像以前对那孩子一样做事
But there will be none of that shit you pulled on him.
这是我的房♥子 你要遵守我的规则
This is my house, you will follow my rules.
达奇 别这么说嘛
Dutch, don't talk like that.
我没在和你打哈哈 不然我把你扔马路上去
I ain't fucking around, Lee, I'll put you on the curb!
达奇 是我啊
Dutch, it's me.
你们今晚有什么安排吗
What y'all doing tonight?
我们要生篝火
We're having a fire.
你可不可以帮我个忙
Would you do me favor
别和任何人说我回来了
and you just don't tell anyone I'm here?
南希已经说出去了
Nance already did.
你可以随时来加入 但记得明天还要让你去刷漆
You're welcome to join, but you will be painting tomorrow,
所以还是多休息会比较好
so you might wanna think about getting some rest.
让我刷漆
I'm painting?
是啊 开始入门
Yeah, yeah, to start with.
小莱 我们可不是在做慈善
This ain't a charity, Lee.
我们可不是让别人碎嘴的废物
We ain't them derelicts you spit on,
我们也不再只会玩乐了
and we ain't partying no more.
我们会工作 回家休息之后 继续工作
We work, when we come home, we work some more.
所以我不会再说第二次了
So don't expect a repeat.
你可没有下一次机会让你浪费了 懂了吗
Ain't no one taking your shit a second time, you got it?
是你自己说的还是南希让你说的
Is that you talking or is that Nancy talking?
要出去你自己知道门在哪
You know where the door is.
你开玩笑的吧
Are you fucking kidding me?
真没有 -她就像条鱼
No. - Man, she was a fish.
是啊 - 你还记得
Yeah. - You remember that?
她能把你们都喝倒
She could drink all of ya'll under the table.
厉害
Hell yeah.
她就把钱都那么浪费了
She just blew all that money?
是啊 没错
Yeah. - Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
她去哪了
Where's she been?
你可以直接问本人啊
Well, why don't we ask her?
好
Yeah.
快去
Go.
莱斯利? - 别这样
Leslie? - No, don't.
皮特 你别把她叫出来
Pete, no, don't you call her out!
莱斯利?
Leslie?
莱斯利?
Leslie?
莱斯利?
Leslie
我知道你在的
I know you're in there
那就是她的早餐
That was breakfast.
天啊 你声音能不能低点
Oh my God, lower your fucking voice!
我才不管
I don't care.
让她听啊
She fucking hears that.
你看我在乎吗
I can give two fucking shits!
我恨不得她能听到才好
I hope she fucking does!
你要怎么才够 是要我揍她一顿才甘心吗
What do you want! You want me to knock her around for you?
扁一顿才行?
Pop her in the mouth?
才不是 我要她给我他妈滚出去
No, I want her out of my fucking house!
你自己不赶啊
Who's fucking stopping you!
是你让瘟神住在这的啊
You're the one who let her in here!
那孩子哭着给我打电♥话♥ 一直在求我
He called me crying, he was begging on the phone.
我除了同意还能怎么办
What the fuck was I supposed to do
我不能再被她耍了
I will not be played for a fool, not again.
我不忍♥了!你别给我走 达奇
No, I will not! Don't you walk away from me, Dutch!
达奇 你这个混♥蛋♥给我回来
Dutch, get back here you fucking asshole.
我可以点酒了
You can set me up.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好呀 你好
Howdy. Howdy!
嗯
Yeah.
那杯是我的吧
I think that one was mine.
大概确实是吧
I think you might be right.
抓了个正着
Gotcha.
啊真是的
Oh, you did.
嗯
Yeah.
两位是从哪来的
So where are you boys from?
你们在给萨姆森打理农场吗
Are you cowboying for Samson?
我们来自杰克逊维尔
We're in from Jacksonville.
只是过客啊 挺好
Just passing through, that's nice.
只是过客
Just passing through.
只是过客
Just passing through.
那你对我们这个小桃源乡有什么想法吗
And what do you think of our little piece of paradise here?
是个好地方
It's a fine town.
我土生土长
Well, I was born here
所以我告诉你这不是什么好地方
电影精选列表