Think about what jumble a tour usually is.
- 他有了 - 好吧
- No. He's got one, he's got one. - Oh, he's got one.
我想要解释的是丹佛……
Now, what I want to explain to you here is that Denver…
通过这几年的合作,你怎么形容你和 大卫的关系呢?
How would you characterize your relationship
with David over the years?
- 变了吗? - 没有吧
Has it changed in any way?
我是说,我们已经长大了…… 但不是……
Not really, I mean, you know, they go— We've grown up.
But, really, it's not— No, not really.
没,没变 大多数时间我们都觉得像个孩子
We feel like children much of the time, even when we're playing.
甚至在演出时也是如此
我们比兄弟还要亲近
We're closer than brothers.
兄弟还总是打架呢
Brothers always fight.
那种……意见不统一之类
Sort of disagreements, and all that.
我们的关系真的能克服那些
We really have a relationship that's way, way past that.
Ah!
- 他不能再弹了 - 你知道该弹哪儿
- He can't play the guitar anymore. - You know the part.
如果他知道他就会弹,是不是?
If he knew the fucking part, he'd play it, wouldn't he?
- 你要出去吗?好啊! - 告诉我我们应该怎么做
- Are you walking out? - Fuck!
- Are you walking out? - Great.
Just tell me what I'm supposed to do, all right?
我们应该弹应该弹的!
We're supposed to play the fucking thing!
- 我们已经花了一个半小时了…… - 我正在做我的部分!
We have no choice, we've spent an hour and a half—
你知道怎么样做才更简单吗? 我讨厌就这样就完了
I'm doing my part.
You know what would make this simpler? I hate to cut right to it.
你为什么不自己一个人♥弹♥呢? 别要那些天使在你脑袋周围晃来晃去
Why don't you play this alone,
without some fucking angel hanging over your head,
老天! 我们他妈的需要的就是这个
you know what I mean?
Jesus Christ. This is fucking all we need.
你根本无法集中注意力 就因为你的妻子!
You can't fucking concentrate because of your fucking wife.
- 都怪你妻子! - 她不是我妻子!
Simple as that, all right? It's your fucking wife!
不管她是谁,你集中不了 我们就录不了音!
- She's not my wife. - Whatever the fuck she is.
You can't concentrate. We can't fucking do the track.
- 不可思议! - 对,完全不可思议!
- This is unbelievable! - No, it's not unbelievable.
我丧失理智了吗? 你们看得出来吗?
- It all leads up to this. - Am I losing my fucking mind?
Can you check me on this? Am I losing my mind?
我不明白这有什么关系!
I don't understand what this has to do with anything!
某种意义上讲,我们很幸运 乐队里有俩个很有远见的人
We're very lucky in the sense
that we've got two visionaries in the band.
大卫和奈基两个人就像……
- Right. - David and Nigel are both like,
就像诗人,就是蝎利或拜伦那样的诗人
uh… Like poets, you know.
Like Shelley or Byron, or people like that.
他们是两个完全不同的远见者
The two totally distinct types of visionaries.
基本上就像是,火与冰那样
It's like fire and ice, basically, you see.
我觉得我在对中的角色就是中间的那种
And I feel my role in the band is to be kind of in the middle.
也就是说,不冷不热的水
Kind of like lukewarm water, in a sense.
西雅图,华盛顿
没时间去旅店了。 直接去基地吧
I don't think we've got time to go to the hotel.
We'd better go straight to the base.
- 基地? - 演出场地
- To the what? - Base?
- 是市运动中心吗? - 不是
- The gig. - To the Civic Arena? Right?
- No, it fell through. - No.
等等。等一下。你知道, 可我们却不知道?
What do you mean?
Wait a sec, hold it!
Do you know about this, and we don't know about this?
- 我们要去空军基地 - 为什么要去那儿?
We are going to the Air Force base.
Why are we going to an Air Force base?
因为原定的那场演出没有了!
'Cause the original gig fell through.
- 您是中尉? - 我是胡克斯特雷邓中尉
- Ah! - Oh, Lieutenant Hookstratten.
- 你们是Spinal Tarp吗? - 我是珍妮,这几位是Spinal Tap
You are Spinal Tarp?
I'm Jeanine Pettibone, and this is Spinal Tap.
Spinal Tap. 我是鲍勃·胡克斯特雷邓。 欢迎到林伯格空军基地来
Spinal Tap, my mistake, I'm Lieutenant Bob Hookstratten.
Welcome to the Lindbergh Air Force Base.
诸位是不是第一次到军队参观啊?
This is your gentlemen's first visit to a military facility?
诸位的大驾光临真让我们深感荣幸
- Yeah. - Fine, may I start by saying
how thrilled we are to have you.
我们非常喜欢你们的音乐和唱片
We are such fans of your music and all of your records.
不是个♥人♥崇♥拜♥,而是你们的摇滚风格
I'm not speaking of yours personally,
but the whole genre of the rock 'n' roll,
还有在音乐中体现的令人兴奋的东西
and so many exciting things happening in music today.
让我说一下现在里面在干什么 这是我们每月一次的放松周末
And let me explain a bit about what's going on.
This is our monthly "at-ease" weekend.
这样我们就有机会把头发都散下来 我看你们都已经带个好头儿了
Gives us the chance to let down our hair,
although I see you all have a head start.
你们的发型是不符合军队要求的
These haircuts wouldn't pass military muster, believe me.
我头发现在也变长了
Although I shouldn't talk. My hair's getting shaggy too.
最好别和我走得太近了,别人会认为我也是 乐队的!当然,开个玩笑。带你们四处看看
Better not get too close, they'll think I'm with the band.
I'm joking, of course. Shall we go in?
请这边走。就在这儿
Walk this way, please. Right through here.
你们知不知道一个组合--四个杰克 和一个吉尔--堪萨斯市的?
Did you ever run into a musical group works out of Kansas City,
calls themselves "Four Jacks and a Jill"?
如果你们到那儿想听听好音乐的话, 去那儿就行了
They've been at a Ramada Inn about 18 months.
If you're ever in Kansas City and want to hear good music,
you might want to drop by.
如果可以的话,我想把演出定在1900点
I would like to get the playing on about 1900 hours,
if that's satisfactory?
- 那是几点? -我看看……现在是1830点
- When will that be? - It's about 1830 hours.
- 那是几点?50个小时? - 120个?
- So that's what? Fifty hours? - A hundred and twenty hours?
其实还有30分钟……或早晚几分钟
That's actually about 30 minutes.
About a half hour, give or take.
我不想赶你们。关键是我们能处理好 并且处理得很好
I don't want to rush you. The idea is, we get it on and over with.
可否烦请诸位弹两首慢曲子? 那样我能跳跳舞了
And I have just one request:
would you play a couple of slow numbers, so I can dance?
工作在性农场
♪ Working on a sex farm ♪
耕犁你的豆田
♪ Plowing through Your bean field ♪
拿出我的干草叉
♪ Getting out my pitchfork ♪
叉起你的干草
♪ Poking your hay ♪
性农场的女人, 我要撂倒你
♪ Sex farm woman ♪
♪ I'm gonna mow you down Sex farm woman ♪
性农场的女人, 我要用耙子把你耕锄在地
♪ I'll rake and hoe you down ♪
性农场的女人, 你可见我的导弹已高高升起?
♪ Sex farm woman ♪
♪ Don't you see my silo rising ♪
高,高,高
♪ High, high, high, high! ♪
高……
工作在性农场
♪ Working on a sex farm ♪
想试试不可能的爱情
拿出我的干草叉
♪ Getting out my pitchfork ♪
♪ Poking your hay ♪
他把演出完全毁了 他走开了,然后……
He totally ruined the gig there.
He walks off and, I mean,
他不能坐在家里等着分钱 他要找人替代
he can't be expected to sit home and get money,
so we've got to get someone else in there.
他以前这样干过吗? 他以前退出过吗?
Has he ever done this before? Has he ever…
- Well, no. - … quit the band before?
没有,但你要了解 在摇滚的世界里
No, but you've got to understand that,
like, in the world of rock 'n' roll,
有某些变化会不时地发生
there are certain changes that sometimes occur.
你要与之周♥旋♥
And you've just got to sort of roll with them, you know.
你也看到了,这几年乐队的人♥员♥变♥动♥
I mean, you've read— You read that—
You saw exactly how many people have been in this band.
这几年有37个人在队里待过
Thirty-seven people have been in this band over the years.
我是说,六个月过去了, 我一点儿也不想奈基
I mean, it's like, you know, six months from now,
I can't see myself missing Nigel more than I might miss, uh,
就像我不怀念洛斯·麦克兰切尼斯一样
还有罗尼·布丁,丹尼·阿帕姆, 丹尼·史宁德勒或任何人
Ross McLochness, or Ronnie Pudding, or Danny Upham,
or, uh, Little Danny Schindler, or any of those.
我无法相信你把奈基归类为那些
I can't believe it.
I can't believe that, you know, you're lumping Nigel in
with, uh, you know, these people
和你合作时间很短的人
you've played with for a short period of time.
如果我不这么镇静的话 我就会觉得更糟
Well, I'm sure I'd feel much worse if I weren't under such heavy sedation,
but still in all, I mean, you've got to be realistic
看这种事儿,你就要现实些
about this sort of thing, you know.
那现在乐队怎么办?
So, what happens to the band now?
- 你想说什么? - 他不回来了或者……
- What do you mean? - He's not coming back?
不会了。我们不可能再合作了
No, we shan't work together again.
主题游乐场 斯多科顿,加利福尼亚
- 哦,不 - 太好了
- Oh, no. - Great.
我告诉过他们了 告诉过他们好几百遍了
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times
把Spinal Tap放在前面 人偶秀放后面
to put "Spinal Tap" first and "puppet show" last.
挺提高士气的,不是吗?
It's a morale builder, isn't it?
你们的化妆间很大…… 你们的化妆间很大
We've got a big dressing room, though.
- What? - Got a big dressing room here.
比人偶的大的化妆间? 这消息挺振奋人心的
We've got a bigger dressing room than the puppets? Refreshing.
我搞到了些曼多西诺火箭的燃料 据说还不错
I've got some of this Mendocino rocket fuel
that's supposed to be really—
你能弹……打扰一下,威。 你能像奈基弹《到底》
Can you play, uh— Viv, can you play a bass line,
那样弹贝斯吗?
uh, like Nigel used to on "Big Bottom"?
你能来两样儿吗? 还记得吗?在第五段
Can you double that? You recall the lines in fifths?
哦,行啊行啊,我有两只手呢
Oh, yeah. I've got two hands. I can do it.
- 行,我们演那首歌♥ - 突破口在外,摇滚在外
So that's good if we can play that one.
- "Hole" is out, "Heavy" is out— - "Heavy-Hole."
对,对,对,对
- Right. "America" is out. - "America" we can't do.
我们搞不定美国。那是奈基的调子 不是我的
That's Nigel's tune, not mine.
- 很棒,长约十分钟。 - 我们怎么办?
That's a nice little set. That's a cozy ten minutes.
- 没什么好演的 - 我来告诉你该怎么办
What are we gonna do? We've got nothing to play.
I'll tell you what we have to do.
- 什么? - 试试爵士乐.
- What? - "Jazz Odyssey."
电影精选列表