哦,那也许就不是绿色的 不管怎么说,我里面就是这样子的
- The blood is actually red. - Oh, maybe it's not green.
Anyway, this is what I sleep in sometimes.
丹尼斯·爱顿-霍格,宝利莫唱片公♥司♥ 的老板,最近被封为爵士了
Denis Eton-Hogg, the president of Polymer Records,
uh, was recently knighted.
他的爵士身份周围都是什么环境?
What were the circumstances surrounding his knighthood?
他封爵的真正原因是 因为他成立了霍格屋
The specific reason why he was knighted was, uh,
for the founding of Hoggwood,
是个夏令营,里面都是苍白的小伙子
which is, um, a summer camp for pale young boys.
Ah.
大卫·圣·哈宾斯。我得承认以前 从没听别人叫过这名字
David St. Hubbins,
I must admit I've never heard anybody with that name.
这名字很不寻常。他是个不寻常的 圣徒。但他不太为人所知
It's an unusual name. He was an unusual saint.
He's not a very well-known saint.
- 哦,也就是说有个叫圣·哈宾斯的? - 对,没错
Oh, there actually is—? There was a Saint Hubbins?
- 他是哪方面的圣徒? - 他是鞋类产品质量的守护神
- That's right, yes. - What was he the saint of?
He was the patron saint of quality footwear.
你主要的观众…… 主要是白种人
You play to predominantly, uh— Predominantly, a white audience.
你觉不觉得你们的音乐 带点儿种族主义?
You feel your music is racist in any way?
- 不,当然没有 - 对,一点儿也没有
- No, no, of course not. - No.
我们说,「热爱你的兄弟」 我们不说出来,但是……
You know, we say, we say, "love your brother."
我们不用文字说 也不用文字表示出来
- We don't say it really, but— - We don't literally say it.
- No, we don't say it at all. - But we're not racists.
- 我们不是种族主义者 - 但是……应该澄清一下
No, we don't believe it either,
but that message should be clear anyway.
我们什么都是,就是不是种族主义者
We're anything but racists.
我们随着音乐一起成长。 你听过我们早先写的垃圾
We've grown musically.
Listen to some of the rubbish we did early on, it was stupid.
很蠢,但现在我们……
我是说,像《性农场》那样的歌♥, 我们用一种世故的角度
You know, now, I mean, a song like "Sex Farm,"
we're taking a sophisticated view of the idea of sex,
- 来表示性和音乐的想法 - 用农场表示出来
you know, and music—
- Putting it on a farm. - Yeah.
有人让我问问你的生活哲学 或是个人信条是什么
If I were to ask you what your philosophy of life
or your creed, what would that be?
好好享受生活
"Have a good time all the time."
一直享受
那就是我的哲学
That's my philosophy, Marty.
我实际上相信我读过的一切 我还认为
I believe virtually everything I read.
这样让我比那些什么 都不信的人更有选择性
And I think that is what makes me more of a selective human
than someone who doesn't believe anything.
有没有支撑你的哲学或信条?
Do you have a philosophy or a creed that you live by?
嗯,个人来讲,
Well, like, personally, I like to think about sex
我更愿意思考性、毒品和摇滚乐 那就是我的生活
and drugs and rock 'n' roll, you know, that's my life.
如果你要写些东西当作你的墓志铭……
If you were to have something written as your epitaph…
大卫·圣·哈宾斯长眠于此
"Here lies David St. Hubbins…
为什么不呢?
and why not?"
- 那就能总结你的一生了? - 不能。这是我能想到的第一句话
You feel that sums up your life?
No, it's the first thing I could think of.
其实,什么也总结不了
- It doesn't sum up anything, really. - Yeah.
我是个正宗的爱鱼者。我非常喜欢鱼类
I'm a real fish nut. I really like fish.
- 什么鱼? - 在美国呢,我喜欢鳕鱼
What kind of fish?
Well, in the United States, you have cod.
我喜欢鳕鱼。我还喜欢金枪鱼
I like cod. And I love tuna.
你们这有那种小罐头 金枪鱼……我喜欢
Those little cans you've got here. Tuna fish.
- 没有鱼刺 - 对
- Yeah. - No bones.
Yeah.
如果你不能演摇滚了, 你想干什么呢?
If you could not play rock 'n' roll,
我想当个全天候的梦想家
- what would you do? - I'd be a full-time dreamer.
我可能会变得很蠢, 并在公共场合愚弄自己
I'd probably get a bit stupid
and start to make a fool of myself in public,
因为人生需要舞台
'cause there wouldn't be a stage to go on.
可能和孩子们在一起工作吧
Probably work with children.
只要有性和毒品,离了摇滚我也能活
As long as there is, you know, sex and drugs,
I can do without the rock 'n' roll.
嗯,我想我会在商店里什么的工作 或自♥由♥艺术家
Well, I suppose I could, uh, work in a shop of some kind
or do, uh, freelance selling of some sort of, uh, product.
卖♥♥些艺术品什么的
- 销♥售♥员吗? - 像是,也许在男子服装店里
A salesmen, you think—
A salesman, like, maybe in a haberdasher,
或者是……呃……chapeau店什么的
or maybe like a, um…
a chapeau shop, or something.
「您穿多大号♥儿的,先生?」 然后你回答
You know, like, "What size do you wear, sir?"
- 7.25号♥ - 「我们有这个号♥。」
- And then you answer me. - Uh, 7 and a quarter.
"I think we have that."
这样的工作我也能干
- Something like that I could do. - Yeah.
- 你认为你会快乐吗…… - 「没有了,都卖♥♥光了。您穿黑色的吗?」
Do you think you'd be happy doing that?
"No, we're all out. Do you wear black?"
明白了吧,这样的工作能 让我充满干劲儿
See, that sort of thing I think I could probably muster up.
你认为你做这些工作快乐吗?
Do you think you'd be happy doing that?
我不知道。几点了?
Well, I don't know. What are the hours?
电影精选列表