我们可不能在节日里对人们演奏 形式很随意的爵士乐
We're not going about to do a free-form jazz,
uh, exploration in front of a festival crowd.
你们都是乐队新生的见证人
You are witnesses at the new birth
of Spinal Tap Mark II.
希望你们喜欢我们的新曲风
Hope you enjoy our new direction.
贝斯手--德瑞克·斯莫斯 这首歌♥是他写的
On the bass, Derek Smalls. He wrote this.
巡演结束聚会 洛杉矶
这么今晚就是巡演的最后一场了
So tonight's the last show of the tour.
最后的华尔兹吗? 我们是在讨论乐队的结局
How's that feel? You know, is this your last waltz?
Are we talking the end of Spinal Tap,
还是打算在欧洲再骗几年钱?
or are you gonna try to milk it for a few more years in Europe?
我认为结局无法估算出来……
Well, I don't— I don't really think that the end
can be assessed,
因为也许它自身就是结局
uh, as of itself as being the end
结局是什么? 就好像是你在试着
because what does the end feel like?
It's like saying when you try to extrapolate the end of the universe.
推断出宇宙的尽头
如果宇宙确实 那又是什么意思呢?
You say if the universe is indeed infinite,
then what does that mean? How far is all the way?
路途有多遥远? 如果停下了,又是什么让它停的呢?
And then if it stops, what's stopping it and what's behind what's stopping it?
事物的背后,是什么让它停下来的? 「什么是结局?」是我对你提的问题
So what's the end, you know, is my question to you.
- 人来得不少 - 是啊,谁说不是呢?
Good crowd. Good crowd.
是啊。有些事情不意味什么
- It is, isn't it? - Yeah, it really is.
I mean, some of these things don't mean much.
能撑到最后一分钟已经很不易了 你不可能把所有的事都安排好
It was hard to get at the last minute.
You can't arrange it all overnight.
大卫,我们在一起15年了,伙计
David, we had a 15-year ride, mate.
有谁想45岁了还在一群比自己
Who wants to be a fucking 45-year-old rock 'n' roller
小一半儿的人面前乱搞摇滚
farting around in front of people less than half their age,
曲解一些平庸的无益的、已被我们遗忘的事情?
cranking out some kind of mediocre head-banging bullshit
- 就在我们下面。谁想看呢? - 没错
that we've forgotten—?
- It's beneath us, - That's right.
- Who wants to see that? - Absolutely right.
我们该试试那些没时间做的事情了
We can take those projects that we thought we didn't have time for.
因为乐队我们没有更多的个人时间 也许,该享受生活了
There's dozens.
You know, we didn't have time for them because of Tap,
and bring them back to life.
- 你还记得…… - 在卢顿宫殿时
- Do you remember what we were—? - At the Luton Palace.
我们说了要写一首基于骗子杰克的生活 的摇滚乐
We were talking about a rock musical
based on the life of Jack the Ripper.
- 对。莽撞的杰克 - 是时候兑现了
- Yeah, Saucy Jack. - Now's the time to do that.
- 你很调皮 - 莽撞的杰克
♪ You're a naughty one ♪
你很调皮,莽撞的杰克
♪ Saucy Jack ♪
♪ You're a haughty one Saucy Jack ♪
感觉好些了吧? 都是自♥由♥的岁月
Right. It's a freeing up, innit? It's all this free time.
- 突然间时间是如此的有弹性 - 是礼物,自♥由♥的礼物
- Suddenly, time is so elastic. - It's a gift of freedom.
我一直想出一张原声音乐精选
I've always wanted to do a collection
of my acoustic numbers with the London Philharmonic,
用伦敦爱乐乐团配乐
我们很幸运 人们应该羡慕我们
as you know.
- We're lucky. - Yeah.
I mean, people should be envying us, you know.
- 我就很羡慕咱们 - 是啊,我也是
- I envy us. - Yeah. Me too.
会好起来的
It's gonna be fine.
- 我们会让他们怀念我们的 - 想法不错
- We'll make them miss us. - Last stop.
我找到了。我找到旋律了
I'm in. I'm in tune.
- 最后的旋律 - 我想该上台了
- Last tuning. - I think we should go, huh?
该走了吧?
I think it's time to go.
- 走吗? - 走
- Are you good? - Yeah.
我们演《当你沉迷在我的香槟时求救》
We're gonna do a good show. We'll do a dynamite show.
来看演出的吗?
Come to see the show?
- 对。你好,伙计 - 奈基
Yeah.
- Hi, Mick. - Nige.
那你就到后台来转悠转悠?
So did you just come here to hang around backstage
- 你想干嘛? - 我来传个信儿
like a real rock 'n' roller, is that what you're doing?
I'm really a messenger.
- 哦,传什么信儿 - 是,我去找伊安了,呃……
- A messenger. - Yeah.
- I bumped into Ian, and, uh… - Ian?
伊安?
哦,对,另一个死人
Oh, the other dead man, yeah.
《性农场》登上了日本的排行榜
Seems that "Sex Farm" is on the charts in Japan.
Spinal Tap的《性农场》吗?
Spinal Tap's recording of "Sex Farm."
上周排行在第五名
It's number five, last week, actually.
所以他让我
So, he, um…
He asked me…
来问问你们,乐队的人
to ask you,
Tap,
对重组感不感兴趣
if you'd be interested in reforming and, uh,
然后……到日本做巡演
doing a tour in Japan.
所以你就回来救场来了?
So you've come back to replug our life-support systems in?
受于你的恩赐…… 受于你吉他技巧……
Is that it? By the grace of your, uh…
By the stroke of your hand, you're gonna—
你想让我们重新火起来? 这就是你来的原因吗?
Is that what you're gonna do? Bring us back to life?
- 不是,我来是…… - 我是说……他妈的……
- Is that what you've come for? - No, I've come—
The fucking…
你还有脸回来表露……
- nerve that you display— - No, that's not…
我只是来传信儿的
Just passing on the information, really.
好了,该上台了。现在没时间讨论 这个了。走吧
Yeah, well, I think it's time to go in. We haven't got time to discuss this now.
Are you all right?
大卫
David.
好好演,行吗?
Do a good show, all right?
行,没问题
Yeah, okay.
小姑娘,世界很大
♪ Little girl It's a great big world ♪
但只有一个我
♪ But there's only one of me ♪
你触摸不到因为我在意太多
♪ You can't touch 'Cause I cost too much ♪
- 但今晚要震撼你 - 今晚要震撼你
♪ But tonight I'm gonna rock you ♪
- 今晚要震撼你 - 今晚要震撼你
♪ Tonight, I'm gonna rock you ♪
♪ Tonight, I'm gonna rock you Tonight ♪
今晚!
你很可爱,但你却还只会爬
♪ You're sweet But you're just 4 feet ♪
你还有乳牙
♪ And you still got Your baby teeth ♪
你太小了,可我太大了
♪ You're too young And I'm too well hung ♪
- 但是今晚要震撼你 - 今晚要震撼你
♪ But tonight I'm gonna rock you ♪
- 今晚要震撼你 - 今晚要震撼你
♪ Tonight, I'm gonna rock you ♪
♪ Tonight I'm gonna rock you ♪
今晚!
♪ Tonight! ♪
哦, 耶
♪ Oh, yeah ♪
奈基·塔夫诺,主吉他手!
Nigel Tufnel, lead guitar!
你很正点,你有我们想要的一切
♪ You're hot You take all we got ♪
乔·「妈妈」贝瑟 鼓手
♪ Not a dry seat in the house ♪
明天我们就出发
♪ Next day We'll be on our way ♪
但是今晚要震撼你
♪ But tonight I'm gonna rock you ♪
扣伯音乐厅 东京,日本
今晚要震撼你
♪ Yeah, tonight I'm gonna rock you ♪
今晚!
♪ Tonight ♪
小姑娘,世界很大 却只有一个
♪ Little girl It's a great big world ♪
♪ But there's only one of me ♪
我!
你觉不觉得演摇滚乐
Do you feel that playing rock 'n' roll music
让你很孩子气? 让你处于一种 停滞不前的状态?
keeps you a child?
That is, keeps you in a state of arrested development?
不,没有。我觉得……
No, no, no.
更像是去国家公园之类的
I feel, it's like, it's more like going…
Going to a national park or something,
他们保护赤鹿
and there's, you know, they preserve the moose,
那就是……我的童年 舞台上的赤鹿
and that's my childhood up there on-stage is that moose, you know, and—
也就是说当你演出时,你觉得自己像个 被保护起来的舞台赤鹿?
So when you're playing, you feel like a preserved moose on-stage?
我一直在听经典作品 我的涉猎很广泛
Been listening to the classics. I belong to a great series. Uh…
名字叫《同名系列》卡带
It's called the "Namesake Series" of cassettes.
他们寄来的是由同姓表演家 阅读著名作家的作品
And they send you the works of famous authors,
done by actors with the same last name.
我这盘是丹霍姆·艾略特 读TS·艾略特的
So I've got Denholm Elliott reading T.S. Eliot on this one.
- 有意思 - 是很有意思
- Well, that's interesting. - Yes.
还有丹尼·汤马斯读代伦·汤马斯的 《一个在威尔士的孩子的圣诞节》
I've got Danny Thomas doing
A Child's Christmas in Wales by Dylan Thomas.
下个月是麦克利恩·斯蒂文森读 罗伯特·路易斯·斯蒂文森的
And next month, it's McLean Stevenson reads Robert Louis Stevenson.
- 《金银岛》,我想 - 很有趣。 Fascinating.
Treasure Island, I believe.
That's interesting. That's fascinating.
还有华盛顿·呃文的短篇作品
There's also something— Shorter works of Washington Irving,
由一个叫J博士的人读
read by someone called Dr. J.
- 是朱里斯·呃文 - 你说对了,也是同姓的
Oh, that's Julius Irving.
- Oh, Julius Irving. - The basketball player.
In keeping with the series, yeah. Didn't know that.
- 你喜欢这件? - 看着像万圣节
You like this?
It's very nice. It looks like Halloween.
这其实就是我的内部结构 只是画在T恤上的
This is my exact inner structure done in a T-shirt.
精确的医学影像,看的了吗?
Exactly medically accurate, see?
那也就是说如果我们把你的血和肉 都拿走……
So, in other words, if we were to take all your flesh and blood—
- 你就会看见这个 - 但不会是绿色的
Take them off, this is what you'd see.
- It wouldn't be green, though. - It is green.
是绿色的。知道为什么 你的血看着蓝不拉几的吗?
You know, see how your blood looks blue?
那是血管,血管的颜色 血液是红色的
Yeah, well, that's just the color of the vein.
电影精选列表