It almost looks like the real thing.
- 没错 - 很好
- Got it. - Yeah.
当我们拿到实物时
When we get the actual, uh, set, it'll follow exactly these specifications.
就是样品的规格吗? 轮廓也一样吗?
Even these contours and everything.
呃……我不懂你的意思 实物?
Um, I'm not understanding.
Uh, what do you mean, "the actual piece"?
- 我是说当你造个真正大小的…… - 但这就是你要的啊,不是吗?
Well, I mean, when you build the actual piece.
But this is what you asked for, isn't it?
- 什么? - 这就是实物
What?
- 这是实物? - 对啊
Well, this is the piece.
- This is the piece? - Yes.
你是说这就是实景? 那个石头矩阵?
Are you telling me that this is it?
This is scenery?
你去看过石头矩阵吗?
Have you ever been to Stonehenge?
那些东西都有20英尺那么高! 上面可以站4个人!
- No, I haven't been to Stonehenge. - The triptychs are 20 feet high.
伊安,是你告诉我要做成18英吋高的!
- You can stand four men up them. - Ian, I was…
This is insane! This isn't a piece of scenery.
看看。这就是你告诉我要做的东西
Look, look, this is what I was asked to build.
18英吋,就在这儿。 已经写出来了,18英吋
Eighteen inches. Right here, it specifies 18 inches.
- 你给我的纸巾 - 别管这个!该死的纸巾!
I was given this napkin. I mean…
Forget this! Fuck the napkin!
在遥远的古代,
In ancient times,
在有历史的数百年前,
hundreds of years before the dawn of history,
住着一群古老的人群
lived an ancient race of people…
朱伊人
the Druids.
没人知道他们是谁
No one knows who they were…
或者
or what they were doing.
他们的所作所为
但他们留下了传奇
But their legacy remains,
被刻在了
hewn into the living rock
传奇的石头上
石头矩阵
of Stonehenge.
石头矩阵--恶魔栖息的地方
♪ Stonehenge Where the demons dwell ♪
班师居住的地方,住得还不错
♪ Where the banshees live And they do live well ♪
石头矩阵--一个人是人
♪ Stonehenge ♪
♪ Where a man is a man ♪
孩子们在潘的烟斗上跳舞的地方
♪ And the children dance To the Pipes of Pan ♪
你,我的爱人
♪ And you, my love Won't you take my hand? ♪
为何不牵起我的手
让我们回到过去
♪ We'll go back in time ♪
去那谜一般的国土
♪ To that mystic land ♪
露珠哭泣
♪ Where the dewdrops cry ♪
猫儿喵喵叫的地方
♪ And the cats meow ♪
我会带你去那儿
♪ I will take you there ♪
并指引你方向
♪ I will show you how ♪
♪ Oh! ♪
哦,他们跳啊跳
And, oh, how they danced,
石头矩阵的孩子们
the little children of Stonehenge,
在幽灵般的月亮下,
beneath the haunted moon,
害怕黎明
for fear that daybreak might come too soon.
来得太快
问题不是乐队在走下坡路 问题在于
I do not, for one, think the problem was that the band was down.
I think that the problem may have been
石阵遗迹差一点儿就被……一个矮人 给毁了
that there was a Stonehenge monument on the stage
that was in danger of being crushed by a dwarf.
对吗?故意说低了物体的尺寸
All right? That tended to understate the hugeness of the object.
- 你要的东西太大了 - 就是要个大东西
I really think you're making much too big thing out of it.
Making a big thing out of it would've been good.
奈基给我的草图,上面就是18英吋
Nigel gave me a drawing that said 18 inches.
我知道……
I know he did—
他知不知道英吋和英尺之间的 不同可不是我的事
Whether he knows the difference between feet and inches
is not my problem.
但你肯定不会像他那么迷糊啊。 和奈基一样糊涂可不是你的职责啊
I do what I'm told.
But you're not as confused as him, are you?
I mean, it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel.
我的职责就是,乐队说怎么办就怎么办
It's my job to do what I'm asked by the creative element of this band.
- 观众一直在大笑 - 很幽默啊
- And that's what I did. - The audience were laughing.
- So it became a comedy number… - Yes, it fucking well did!
是很幽默,但在舞台上不该那么幽默
And it was not pleasant to be part of the comedy on-stage.
在后台也许那很找乐
Backstage, perhaps, it was very amusing.
也许应该换成我们跳舞 不让那些矮子跳
Maybe we just fix the choreography.
Keep the dwarf clear.
- 什么意思? - 那样就踩不着道具了
- What do you mean? - So he won't trod upon it.
那不是关键 我认为关键是你不应该再接受
I don't think that's the issue.
I think it's symptomatic that maybe you're taking on more than you can, uh,
你……做不了的任务了
uh, handle.
这不是第一次你把事情搞砸了吧?
It's not exactly the first time you've messed things up, is it?
在生意上一直有巨大的缺陷……
I mean, there's been some, uh, gaping holes
in the business end of this—
打断一下。这是乐队会议,对吗? 你到这儿来干嘛的?
Excuse me. This is a band meeting, right?
- Are you here for some reason? - Don't worry about it.
- 她是和我在一起的 - 那她现在算是乐队成员了吗?
She's with me.
No, but is she now in the band? Is she singing backup?
我很关心乐队的事情
I care what happens to the band.
大卫,不管什么时候有个小花边儿走进了 你们为你们自己建造的
David, whenever a single bump or a ruffle comes into this little fantasy,
青春期的花花世界里
adolescent fantasy world you guys have built around yourselves,
你们就开始像一群女里女气的 美发师那样乱嚷嚷
you start screaming like a bunch of poncy hairdressers.
不就是个问题嘛!解决它!
I mean, it's just a problem, you know.
但却没解决!如果解决了就好了! 问题就在于没解决!
- It gets solved. - It doesn't.
You can't live in a bubble.
If it got solved, that would be all right.
我是说,今晚都解决什么了?
But it doesn't get solved. What do you think happened out there?
我只做错了一件,其余的都做对了
- What got solved tonight? - For one thing that goes wrong,
one thing that goes wrong, a hundred things go right.
你知道我都做了什么吗?
Do you know what I spend my time doing?
我每天晚上只能睡两三个小时的觉。 我的生活里没有性,没有毒品,大卫
I sleep two or three hours a night.
There's no sex and drugs for Ian, David.
知道我都做什么了吗? 我找到了丢失的行李
You know what I do? I find lost luggage.
我在奥斯汀中部还要安置曼陀林的琴弦
- Yes. - I locate mandolin strings
我还要从当地的希伯来人那儿翘些租金出来
in the middle of Austin!
I prize the rent out of the local Hebrews.
找人去找行李啊
Maybe get someone else to find the lost luggage,
你就可以集中注意舞台的事情了
and you should concentrate on what's going on on-stage.
- 你想要跟我一样做个巡演经纪人吗? - 不是!先把个人恩怨放一边……
- That's what we're talking about. - Like the road manager?
No! All bad, but—
如果你能给个机会让大卫说完, 他本来想说的是
What Dave is trying to say,
if you'd let him get a word through, is…
- 也许你能帮帮忙 - 什么忙?
you could maybe do with some help.
- 管理乐队啊 - 很简单
- Some help? - Managing the band.
- It's very simple. - It's that clear.
也许已经有人…… 我们也不用付保险金
Maybe there's someone already in the organization.
We don't have to pay insurance, pay extra room, et cetera.
不用花费额外的房♥间费用…… 因为她已经在我们中间了
Since she's already here, she's already among us, and uh, she can—
- 她很有能力接管 - 「她」?等等
- She is perfectly capable of taking over - "She"? Wait a minute!
你以为我在说谁?
Who do you think I'm talking about?
我可从来没想过你说的是她
I would have never dreamed in a million years it was her
我在提供帮助
you were talking about.
- Why not? - I am offering to help out here.
不,你提供的是和我一起管理乐队
No, you're offering to co-manage the band with me.
没错,说的就是这个
- Yes! - Let's get it straight.
我可不和某个女孩子一起管理乐队! 就因为她是你女朋友!
That is exactly it.
I'm not gonna co-manage with some girl because she's your girlfriend.
哦!「女朋友」,是吗? 我可看不出来你在管理他们!
Don't call her my girlfriend!
You couldn't manage a classroom full of kids, let alone a band.
- 我们为什么就不能…… - 闭嘴!
- Why don't we just— - Oh, shut up!
这是我的立场。我不会和你 或任何其他女人一起管理乐队
Look, I— I— This is— This is my position, okay?
I am not managing it with you or any other woman,
特别是那种穿得像澳洲人噩梦的人! 所以你去死吧!
especially one that dresses like an Australian's nightmare.
你们都去死吧!我要退出了,行吗? 就这么着了。晚安
- So fuck you. - Fuck you too!
And fuck all of you because I quit.
All right? That's it. Good night.
现在我能提个实际问题吗?
Can I raise a practical question at this point?
明天还演《石头矩阵》吗?
Yeah.
We gonna do Stonehenge tomorrow?
不,不演他妈的《石头矩阵》!
No, we're not gonna fucking do Stonehenge!
好吧,没问题了。谢谢!
Okay, we're all set. Thank you.
好了,伙计们。我拿到机票了。 我们3:10在24号♥门登机,行吗?
All right, fellas, I got the tickets.
We're on the 3:10 flight, Gate 24, all right?
4点到科罗拉多。会有人接我们到罗致的
And it arrives at 4:00 in Colorado.
Then we've got a limo to take us to the lodge.
离彩虹鳟鱼工作室有100码远
That's about a hundred yards from Rainbow Trout Studio.
我完成了一组图
Uh, what I've done is, uh, to arrange a whole load of charts.
- 太好了 - 大家都知道,乐队的标志是处♥女♥座
Wait till you see this. This is so great.
And we know that the band's sign is Virgo.
你们看,土星位于第三公室,有点摇晃
And we see it's Saturn in the third house.
All right? And it's a bit rocky, but because Virgo
但由于处♥女♥座是星座中最具智慧的
is one of the most highly intelligent signs of the zodiac,
我们准备用良好的自信推行它
we're gonna pull through this with great aplomb.
有人没有吗?
- Yeah. - It's so clear…
奈基还没有 奈基!奈基!给你一份
Nigel hasn't got one.
Nigel, Nigel, we've got pages for you here.
他已经有了,已经有了
He's got one, he's got it.
想想吧,一本巡演簿有多乱……
If you have a look—
电影精选列表