But— But it's really not that offensive, Sir Denis. Come on.
好吧。早晨我会第一个打电♥话♥给你
Okay, I'll call you absolutely first thing in the morning.
哦,该死! 他们不打算发行那张专辑
Ah, shit.
They are not gonna release the album
他们意见统一为封面性别歧视
because they have decided that the cover is sexist.
那又怎样? 色情有什么错吗? 我是说,没有……
Well, so what? What's wrong with being sexy?
是性-别-歧-视
- I mean, there's no— - "Sexist."
好吧,我想说的是这个
Okay, listen, I wanted to tell you this,
但我不知道丹尼斯的最终决定是什么。
and I was holding back because I didn't know
what Denis's decision was going to be.
但是现在,希尔斯和克马两个店
At this point, both Sears and K-Mart stores have refused
都不肯上唱片上架。他们都因为封面而抵♥制♥它
to handle the album.
They're boycotting the album only because of the cover.
如果公♥司♥支持它就可以让他们都闭嘴了!
If the company is behind the album, it can shove it down their throats.
吃别人的嘴短,拿别人的手短
Money talks and bullshit walks.
如果第一张专辑就能卖♥♥火的话, 那我们就能告诉他们……
If the first album was a hit, then we could have pressed on them,
- 专辑的每份利润就为…… - 我才不在乎……
then we could have told them, yes…
- Every cut on this album is a hit. - I don't give a shit.
那本来就是个玩笑但现在他们认真了
It's a matter of compromise. We made a joke a long time ago.
- They're making it a big deal. - That's it.
如果我们说她是被逼才去闻手套的
If we we're serious and we said:
"Yes, she should be forced to smell the glove,"
那你就站住脚了 但那都是玩笑
then you'd have a point, but it's all a joke, isn't it?
- 我们在搞笑而已。 - 她是被逼才去闻的.
It is and it isn't. She should be made to smell it.
别说了
But not, you know, over and over again.
我们能想办法出来。 我和丹尼斯谈谈,也许可以折中一下
Listen, we can probably work something out.
I'll talk to Denis and maybe we can come up with a compromise.
我们全仰仗着一个新的设计概念了。
A new design concept that we can all live with.
- 你们俩是同学吗? - 我们……我们不是上学的材料.
- You guys were schoolmates? - We…
We don't— We— We're not university material.
- 你手上是什么? - 口香糖
- What's that on your finger? - That's my gum.
- 怎么在你手上啊? - 也许一会儿我要用它.
What are you doing with it on your finger?
I might need it later.
- 放桌子上吧。太可怕了 - 也许一会儿把它落这儿了
- Put it on the table. That's terrible. - No.
I might forget it on the table.
- 你就不能把他带出门 - 你们俩遇见时都多大?
- You can't take him anywhere. - How old were you guys when you met?
大概八岁。八♥九♥岁吧
Eight years old. Eight or nine.
- 你八岁我七岁. - 对.
You were eight and I was seven.
That's right, yeah.
还记得你们俩一起写的第一首歌♥吗?
Do you remember the first song that you guys ever wrote together?
《在回家路上》
"All the Way Home," probably.
- 《在回家路上》 - 对.
- "All the Way Home"? - Yeah.
还记得怎么唱吗? 我很想听听
Can you remember a little bit of it? I'd love to hear it.
天呐! 也许喝上几杯黑咖啡我们就能想起来了。
Christ.
Some black coffee, maybe we could.
怎么唱的来着?
How's it go?
- 我站着 - 站在铁轨旁
♪ I'm standing here Beside the railroad track ♪
在等着那趟会带你回来的火车
♪ And I'm waiting for That train to bring you back ♪
带你回来
♪ Bring you back ♪
如果她不在…… 如果她不在5:19那趟车上
If— If—
♪ If she's not on the 5:19 ♪
我就知道忧伤的意义了
♪ Then I'm gonna know What sorrow means ♪
我就会哭泣,哭泣 在回家路上
♪ And I'm gonna Cry, cry, cry, cry ♪
♪ All the way home Dum, dum, dum, dum ♪
- 在回家路上 - 在回家路上
- ♪ All the way home ♪ - ♪ All the way home ♪
- 在回家路上 - 在回家路上
- ♪ All the way home ♪ - ♪ All the way home ♪
- 哭泣,哭泣, 在回家路上. - 哭泣,哭泣, 在回家路上.
I'm…
I'm going to cry, cry, cry all the way home.
只有六个词 一遍一遍的重复而已
- Yeah. - Fairly simple.
Six words in the whole song. Just repeat them over and over.
那谈谈现在的音乐吧
Let's talk about your music today. Um…
让我迷惑的一件事,呃 是你们听众的组成
One thing that puzzles me, um…
is the makeup of your audience seems to be,
大部分都是年轻的小伙子
uh, predominately young boys.
嗯,一个性别问题
Well, it's a sexual thing, really, isn't it?
除了有小伙子对我们的肯定外,
Aside from the identifying the boys do with us,
其实,也有异性对我们音乐的反应
there's also a reaction to the female—
Of the female to our music.
真的,她们挺怕的
- Really, they're quite fearful. - Yeah.
她们看到我们在舞台上穿紧身裤……
It was my theory.
They see us on-stage with tight trousers.
我们的裤子上有犰狳
We've got, you know, armadillos in our trousers.
那尺寸挺吓人的
- It's really quite frightening, the size. - Yeah.
她们叫嚷着跑开
And they run screaming.
山万德敏特 音乐厅 茶佩尔, 北卡罗琳那
伊安,能和你说件事儿吗
Ian, can I have a word with you for a minute?
行啊,什么事儿啊?
- Yes, of course. - Listen, um…
关于后台安排的两件事。
A couple of problems with the…
- What? - … arrangements backstage.
- 究竟是什么? - 嗯,这儿有点问题.
- What exactly? - Well, uh…
Well, no, there's some problems here.
我都不知从何讲起
I don't even know where to start, all right?
- 声检吗? - 不是。是这个。看。
- Soundcheck? What's wrong? - No, this…
问题是……看,这个。
Look, look, there's a little problem with the, uh…
这个微型面包。 已经困扰我半个小时了
Look, this miniature bread. It's like…
I've been working with this now for about half an hour.
我想不出办法…… 我想吃它明白吗?你觉得这个……
I can't figure it out.
Let's say I want a bite, right? You've got this—
- 你喜欢大的面包吗? - 没错!我没法儿理解……
- You'd like bigger bread? - Exactly. I don't understand—
你可以把它折一下
You could fold this, though.
- 这样就小一半了 - 折肉,别折面包。
Well, no, then it's half the size.
Not the bread. You could fold the meat.
- 折的话就会断开 - 你可以这样把肉放在面包上
Yeah, but then it breaks apart.
No, put it on the bread like this, see?
- 可是如果你一折就会断 - 为什么要折啊
But if you keep folding it, it keeps breaking.
所有的东西都要折啊
- Why do you keep folding it? - And then everything has to be folded.
还有这个。我不想要这个 我要大面包,那样我就能放这个……
And then it's this, and I don't want this.
I want large bread, so that I can put this…
- Right. - So then it's like this.
就这样,可根本不管用
This doesn't work because then it's all…
因为它不听话?
- 'Cause it hangs out like that? - Look!
- 你想这样拿着它吗? - 我可不想吃它
- Yeah. - Would you be holding this?
No, I wouldn't want to put that in my mouth.
再看看这个。看看!
- All right, exhibit "A." - You're right.
Now we move on to this. Look, look, who's in here?
谁在这儿?没人。 这儿,这儿有个小东西。
No one. And then in here there's a little guy, look.
这根本就是灾难!
So it's a complete catastrophe.
你是对的,奈基 冷静下来,冷静
- You're right, Nigel. Calm down. - I mean, I don't…
- 这没什么。只是个玩笑 - 抱歉
- Not a big deal. It's a joke. - I'm sorry, you know.
薄饼天堂
It's just some crappy university, you know.
我可不想它影响你的表演
Yeah, right, it's a joke.
I don't want it to affect your performance.
不会影响的 你放心
It's not going to.
- Don't worry about it. - Okay.
我只是烦透了。烦腻透顶 但我会克服的。我是个专家
- I hate it. It does disturb me. - It won't happen again.
- Disgusting. - I'll rise above it. I'm a professional.
在地洞里最好
♪ It's better in a hell hole ♪
你知道你在地洞里的地方
♪ You know where you stand In a hell hole ♪
地洞里人们互相帮助
♪ Folks lend a hand In a hell hole ♪
女孩,带我回地洞
♪ Girl, get me back To my hell hole ♪
《石头矩阵》
Do "Stonehenge"!
你能…… 这些你都会演奏吗?
Do you play all—? I mean, do you actually play all these, or…?
我用它们演奏,也很珍惜它们
Well, I play them and I cherish them.
它是这堆里最好的
This is the top of the heap right here.
一点儿问题都没有。 看看它的色彩
There's no question about it. Look at the flame on that one.
真的……太不可思议了
I mean, it's just— It's quite unbelievable.
这把真的……太完美了。1959年产的
This one is just, uh… Is perfect, 1959.
真是……听听看
You know, just— You can— Listen.
- 你花了多少…… - 听听嘛
- How much is it? - Just listen for a minute.
- 听听颤音 - 我什么也没听见
- The sustain. Listen to it. - I'm not hearing anything.
如果我演奏你就会听见。 它因其颤音而出名
You would, though, if it were playing
because it really— It's famous for its sustain.
- 你就这样拿着它…… - 那你就不……
- I mean, you can just hold it. - I mean, so you don't—
你可以去吃点东西 回来后还可以听到颤音
You could go and have a bite…
you'd still be hearing that one.
- 拿下这个可以吗? - 当然。
- Could you hold this a sec? - Sure.
这把……当然, 是把定做的三插头
This one…
This is a custom three-pickup Paul.
这是我的无线发射器
This is my radio unit.
当我在台上时,把它用带子绑在这儿
- Oh, I see. - So I strap this piece on,
you know, right down in here when I'm on-stage—
- 无线的 - 无线的,对。
- It's a wireless. - Wireless, exactly.
- 我不用那些乱七八糟的东西就能演奏 - 你就可以去任意舞台上演奏了
And I can play without all the mucky-muck.
- You can run anywhere on-stage with that. - Exactly.
这把也很特殊。看到了吗?
This is special too, it's a—
价格签还在上面 从没用过它
Look, see, still got the old tagger on it.
Never even played it.
- 你就买♥♥了它…… - 别摸它
- You just bought it and— - Don't touch it.
我没摸它
- I wasn't gonna touch it. - No.
- 只是指指 - 那也不行
- I was just pointing at it. - Don't point, even.
电影精选列表