She says my larynx is fat.
到隔壁去吧 无线电台正放着你们过去的歌♥。
You, uh, might want to come next door.
The radio's playing a bit of your past.
为我高兴吧!
You happy for me?
- 简直无法相信! - 听听吧,老兄
I don't believe it!
Listen to this.
That's you?
让人伤心的结局 但我还有个好朋友
♪ But I'm glad I'd a friend Sharing cups and cakes ♪
可以与我分享奖杯和蛋糕
与我分享蛋糕
♪ With me And cakes with me ♪
- Sounds good. - Yeah.
不错吧!1965年的味道
Oh, yeah, going all the way back
to 1965 that one.
泰姆人的《奖杯和蛋糕》感觉不错吧?
Don't it feel good,
with The Thamesmen and "Cups and Cakes"?
泰姆人后来变成了Spinal Tap 写了一两首不错的歌♥曲。
- You're an oldie. - The Thamesmen later changed
their names to Spinal Tap.
They had a couple of hits.
稍后会在《星星踪迹》中谈到他们。
They're currently residing in the "Where are they now?" file.
您现在收听的是黄金106,由强尼Q主播 稍后为您献上……
Johnny Q with you on Golden 106 and right after we—
Fuck you!
我不知道这是不是个好主意 我没觉得好受
I'm not really sure this was such a great idea,
恩惠之城 孟菲斯,田纳西州
I mean, I don't feel any better than I did at the hotel.
他死之前本来打算在这儿拍个电视特辑的
He was going to do a TV special from here before he died.
对,《在那儿的某个像我的人》的音乐版
Yeah, that's right, the musical version of "Somebody Up There Likes Me."
自从我的宝贝离开我
♪ Well, since my baby left me ♪
我发现了个新住所
♪ I found a new place to dwell ♪
它在孤寂街的尽头
♪ Well, it's down at the end Of Lonely Street ♪
在心碎旅店
- ♪ At Heartbreak Hotel ♪ - ♪ At Heartbreak Hotel ♪
- 做和声部分吧 - 行啊
- Do it with the harmony parts. - All right.
自从我的宝贝
♪ Well, since my baby left ♪
我认为,应该是一个调
The same key, though, I think.
自从我的宝贝离开我
♪ Well, since my baby left me ♪
我这样唱行不行: 自从我的宝贝离开我
If I'm going…
- ♪ Since my baby left me ♪ - ♪ Left me ♪
- 我 - 不行,你不能那样唱那个音符
- ♪ Me ♪ - No, you can't hit that note.
♪ Since my— Hmm ♪
自从我的宝贝离开我
♪ Since my baby left me ♪
我发现了个新住所
♪ Well, I found A new place to dwell ♪
- 听着还行 - 不太好
- That's all right. - Not really.
- 听起来像拉噶。 你不会想唱拉噶吧 - 这样就不像了。
Well, it sounds raga. You don't want to go raga.
No, not with this you don't.
- 自从我的宝贝离开我 - 听着像该死的理发店
- ♪ Since my baby left me ♪ - It sounds fucking barbershop.
- 理发店拉噶 - 别说脏话
- Barbershop raga. - Hey, watch the language.
- 你是在猫王的坟前 - 哦,抱歉
You're paying homage to the King.
Oh, sorry.
这很让人沮丧
Whew! This is thoroughly depressing.
要朝远处看事物,不是吗?
It really puts a perspective on things, doesn't it?
太多了。远景太多了
Too much. There's too much fucking perspective now.
1967年,你们第一次以Spinal Tap出现
In 1967, uh, you—
That was the first time Spinal Tap came into existence.
最近世界在改变
The whole world was changing in those days.
人们还是很关注我们因为我们 刚刚发行了一张销量极好的单曲
And, also, we had the world's ear because we've just released
an enormous-selling single:
- 《听听红男绿女》 - 《红男绿女》
- "Listen to the Flower People." - "Flower People."
我们做了世界巡演 还有美国巡演
We toured the world, we toured the States.
- 世界巡演还有别的地方 - 简直就是梦想成真
- Toured the world and elsewhere. - It was a dream come true.
听听红男绿女怎么说
♪ Listen, shh ♪
♪ To what the flower people say ♪
「占波丽宝普」 (美国电视台--1967年)
♪ Ah-ah-ah-ah ♪
听吧,呼声越来越大
♪ Listen It's getting louder every day ♪
听吧,太意外了
♪ Listen, shh, it's like A bolt out of the blue ♪
♪ Ah-ah-ah-ah ♪
听吧,也在为你呼唤
♪ Listen, it could be Calling now for you ♪
在《红男绿女》时期的鼓手是谁?
During the "Flower People" period, who was your drummer?
猛♥男♥的替代者 彼得·「詹姆斯」·邦德
Stumpy's replacement, Peter James Bond.
他也死于一场离奇事件
He also died in mysterious circumstances.
我们当时在爵士蓝调节上演出 在哪儿来着?
- We were playing a— - Festival.
- Jazz-blues festival, where was that? - Blues-jazz, really.
- 其实是蓝调爵士 - 蓝调爵士节
- Blues-jazz festival. - It was in the Isle…
是在一个小岛上……
露西岛的爵士与蓝调节。
- Isle of Lucy! - Isle of Lucy.
挺惨的 他在舞台上爆♥炸♥了
- Jazz-blues festival. - It was tragic, really.
He exploded on-stage.
- 就那样 - 炸飞了
- Just like that. - He just went up.
他就像一道绿色的光……
He just was like a flash of green light.
- 就完了。什么都没留下 - 真的。事实就是如此
And that was it. Nothing was left.
- Look at his face. - There was…
他的鼓凳上留下了一小滴绿色的液体
This really did happen.
There was a little green globule on his drum seat.
- 像种颜料 - 更像颜料,不像液体
Like a stain, really.
More of a stain than a globule, actually.
每年都有几个……几打人会自燃
You know, several— You know, dozens of people
spontaneously combust each year.
只是没有广泛的报道而已。
- It's just not really widely reported yet. - Right.
申克大厅 迷沃基,文斯康新州
测试!
- Testing! - Hello, hello, hello, hello.
喂,喂,喂 这是一号♥麦克
Test, test, test, test. This is mike number one.
这是一号♥麦克 有意思吧?
This is mike number one. Isn't this a lot of fun?
好,正常
- Two, two. - Okay, got the mikes.
试试GSM吧?GSM
Let's do "G.S.M," all right? "G.S.M."
别浪费我的时间了
♪ Stop wasting my time ♪
你知道我的需求
♪ You know what I want ♪
声再大些!
Level up.
你知道我的需-需-需-需求
♪ You know what I n-n-n-need ♪
也许你不知道
♪ Or maybe you don't ♪
是不是需要我直截了当地告诉你一切?
♪ Do I have to come Right smack-damn out ♪
♪ And tell you everything? ♪
给我钱
♪ Gimme some money ♪
给我钱
♪ Gimme some money ♪
哦, yeah
♪ Oh, yeah ♪
你好,亲爱的!
Hello, darling.
你好!我有个惊喜要给你!
Hello, got a surprise for you.
- 你从哪儿来? - 你认为我从哪儿来?
Hey! Where'd you come from?
Where do you think I came from?
当然是该死的机场了,不是吗?
Bloody airplane, didn't I? Right?
大卫?
David, David, David.
大卫?大卫?
大卫?
David.
哦,感觉好多了
Oh, it feels good.
我好久就想这样了
Oh, I've been wanting to do that for the longest time.
- 要我拿着吗 - 这是怎么回事?
I'm gonna carry you about with me.
- All right? - What? They're filming?
做电影的那帮人。我告诉过你了呀
That's the film crew I told you about.
- 马丁,这位是珍妮。 - 你好
It's the film crew. Martin.
- Hi, Martin. - This is Jeanine.
- Hello. - Hello.
来啦!来啦!伙计们!
- Here it is! - Visitors' Day, isn't it?
- Here it is, lads. - You better turn…
《闻闻手套》,伙计们
Smell the Glove, me old beauties.
都过来。大卫呢?
- Oh, really? - Gather round. Where's David?
大卫!大卫!过来!
David, David, get up here.
大卫,《闻闻手套》出版了。 珍妮,你好
David, Smell the Glove is here.
我们一直在等的这个时刻!
- Hello, Jeanine. - The moment we've been waiting for.
- 我以为我等不到这天了! - 每人管够!
I thought I'd never…
- I never thought I'd live to see the day. - Here we go.
Plenty for everybody.
- 你们认为怎么样? - 试发行版吗?
- What do you think? - Is this the test pressing?
不,正式版
No, this is it. Yes, that's right.
- 这就是Spinal Tap的《闻闻手套》? - 这是最好的皮封面
This is Smell the Glove by Spinal Tap?
That's Smell the Glove. That's the jacket cover
- 全国发行 - 这就是你做的折中?
that's going out across the country…
This is the compromise you made?
- 上面什么也没有 - 对,啥也没有
Is it going to say anything here?
- 所以就成全黑了? - 简单,美观,经典。
- It's not gonna say anything. - It's just gonna be all black?
Simple, beautiful, classic.
看起来很像黑皮。 在两面都能看得到自己
It does look like black leather.
You can see yourself in both sides.
I wouldn't feel so bad…
像面黑镜子
It's like a black mirror.
看上去像死了。 像丧服
I think it looks like death.
每座电影院的每部电影都关于死亡。 那才吸引人。
It looks like mourning.
Every movie in every cinema is about death.
我想他是对的。关于黑色的……
Death sells.
I think he's right. There is something about this
还能有多黑? 答案是……没有了。没有。
that's so black, it's like, "How much more black could this be?"
And the answer is, "None, none more black."
你把这一切都解释得合情合理 你是故意为之吧
I think you're rationalizing this whole thing
into something that you did on purpose.
我们都和这张愚蠢、看上去差劲的专辑有关
I think we're stuck with a very, very stupid
and a very dismal-looking album.
它应该带在你的胳膊上 而不是这该死的唱片上!
This is depressing. This is something you wear around your arm.
- You don't put this on your turntable. - David, it's a choice.
这是个转折点,对不对? 我认为……我们开始上正规了
电影精选列表