- 指也不行? - 对。从不用它。从不
- Don't even point? - No.
It can't be played, never. I mean, I—
- 那能看看吗? - 不行。你看的够多了
- Can I look at it? - No.
You've seen enough of that one.
这是我们在舞台上用的
This is a top to what we use on-stage,
它很特别。因为你看
but it's very, very special because if you can see…
所有的数字都到11
- Yeah. - The numbers all go to 11.
看。所有在板子上的。 11……11……11
Look, right across the board.
- Ah, I see. - Eleven, 11 …
- 多数电流只能到10吧? - 没错
And most of these amps go up to ten.
- 声音更大吧? - 嗯,只大一个音不是吗?
- Exactly. - Does that mean it's louder?
Well, it's one louder, isn't it?
不是10.看,大多数都只能到10.
It's not ten.
You see, most blokes will be playing at ten.
这是10. 往上调,往上调。
You're on ten here, all the way up.
这是10-你还能到哪儿?哪儿?
- Yeah. - You're on ten on your guitar.
Where can you go from there? Where?
- 不知道。 - 哪儿也去不了
- I don't know. - Nowhere. Exactly.
我们需要额外的动力达到顶峰 知道我们怎么做吗?
What we do is, if we need that extra push over the cliff,
- you know what we do? - Put it up to 11.
- 扭到11. - 对极了。大一个音
Eleven. Exactly. One louder.
那你为什么不让10做最大呢?
Why don't you just make ten louder
and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?
让11大一点儿
这些都到11.
These go to 11.
Spinal Tap吗?
Are you Spinal Tap?
- 对,Spinal Tap - 欢迎到孟菲斯来。
- Spinal Tap. - Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap.
- 先生们,有个小问题 - 多小?
Welcome to Memphis. We have a slight problem with your reservation.
- Nothing serious, I'm afraid. - How slight?
- 你们想订7间套房♥ - 对
- You wanted seven suites. - Seven suites.
他把你们订到了7层楼的一个套房♥
Yes, he mistakenly put you on the seventh floor with one suite—
那肯定不是小问题
That's considerably more than minor.
那个套房♥很好 国王般的享受
It's a good-sized room, sir.
It's a "King Leisure." We can get you a—
你怎么让14个人同时在国王般的床上休息呢?
How are we going to get 14 people in a King Leisure bed?
- 别打发我,先生 - 祝你今天愉快
- Don't tempt me, sir. - Have a good time.
- 我来搞定 - 欢迎先生们
I'll take care of it.
Welcome, gentlemen. Very attractive, they are, too.
- 很有吸引力…… - 嘿,听我说!
- Listen to me! - Yes, sir.
我们要7个套房♥,现在就要。他们累了。 我们已经做了一个小时的声检了。
We want these suites now. These people are tired…
Yes, sir. We can help you.
- 有什么问题? - 帮我个忙好吗
- Reba, give me a hand, please. - What's the problem, sir?
我来告诉你是什么问题。 这个扭曲的老怪物
I'll tell you.
This twisted, old fruit here tells me you've not got my reservations.
- 告诉我你们…… - 先生,是上帝创造的我。
I'm just as God made me, sir.
高尔夫和微型高尔夫有什么区别?
What's the difference between golf and miniature golf?
I think the balls.
哦,歌♥迷来了
Uh-oh, look out, here they come…
公爵!公爵!可以吗……
Duke! Duke!
签个名可以吗?
- Can I have your autograph? - It's Duke.
公爵。没事儿的,我们认识他。 我们是Spinal Tap。
- Get your hands back. - It's okay, we know him.
- 大卫·圣·哈宾斯,Spinal Tap. - 你好吗?
- It's Spinal Tap. - Sure.
- David St. Hubbins. - How you doing?
德瑞克·斯莫斯
Derek Smalls, Spinal Tap.
- 我们要走了 - 你在哪儿演出?
- We gotta get going here. - Where you playing in town?
我们在……呃……恩诺魔·德莫 票卖♥♥光了
- You playing here? - We're doin' the, uh,
Enormo Dome, whatever it is. It's terrific, a good house.
那是个大场地,票都卖♥♥光了?
- Big place outside of town. - We sold it out.
That's a big place. You sold it out.
我们真要走了
- We really should run. - Good heavens!
天呐,你好吗? 见到你太高兴了,泰
How are you, laddie? Great to see you, Ter!
- 呃……伊阿姆? - 伊安
- Terrific to see you. - Um, Liam!
对,伊安
- Ian. Ian. - Ian. Yeah.
很高兴谈天, 可我们得坐在大厅里等着开场了
We'd love to stand around and chat, but we've gotta sit and wait for the limo.
- 好吧 - 真的很高兴见到你,泰利
- Okay. - Okay. Great.
We'll catch up with you on the road.
- 祝愉快 - 愉快
Cheers.
太好了。见到你真太好了
Great to see you. See you.
- 运气真好 - 很高兴见到你
- See you, Duke. - Good days.
妈的滥人,真滥
- Fucking wanker. - What a wanker.
- What a wanker. - Total no-talent sod.
他很聪明 但也就到这儿了
- He's got this much talent. - We carried him.
我们得向他道歉
- We had to apologize for him with our set. - That's right.
当我们上台时人们还在倒他的喝彩。 他的新闻都是假的
People were still booing him when we were on.
- It's all hype. - It's all bought.
- 有地方住了。很大很舒适的套房♥ - 能问你件事吗?
- We got our rooms. - Let me ask you something.
你见过费姆伯爵的新专辑了吗?
Have you seen Duke Fame's current album?
- 呃……见过。 - 那你见到封面了吗?
- Um… Yes, yes. - Have you seen the cover?
- 没有 - 封面相当骇人
Um… no, no, I don't think I have.
It's a rather lurid cover.
好像有好多裸体女人……
It's like naked women, and, uh…
他被绑在桌子上,女人们手里拿着鞭子 而且他们都是半裸的
He's tied down to this table,
and he's got these whips, and they're all semi-nude.
- 你想说什么? - 那比《闻闻手套》还差劲
- Knocking on him. It's much worse— - What's the point?
The point is, it's much worse than Smell the Glove.
他的专辑就发行了而且排行第三
- He releases that and he's number three. - Because he's the victim.
但他扮演的是受害者。 可公♥司♥的人反对女性做受害者
Their objections were that she was the victim. You see.
根本不一样。如果歌♥手当受害者就不是性别歧视了
That's all right. If the singer's the victim, it's different.
- 他做了个转变。 - 我们也应该那么想的
- It's not sexist. - He did a twist on it.
We should have thought of that. If we had all you guys tied up,
如果把你们几个捆起来就完全不成问题了
that probably would have been fine.
这是在愚蠢和聪明之间的一条……
But it's still a stupid cover.
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.
- 分界线。 - 只是小小变化一下而已
Just that little turnabout…
我有条坏消息。也许没那么糟
I have a small piece of bad news.
Although it may not be that bad. We're canceled here.
我们……我们被取消了
- 旅店吗? - 不,是演出被取消了
- At the hotel? - No, we're canceled—
The gig is canceled.
妈的!
Fuck.
「孟菲斯专场被取消是因为缺少广♥告♥资金。」
Uh, it says, "Memphis show canceled due to lack of advertising funds."
上一次你们到美国来巡演, 当时…… 预定了10,000座的场地
The last time Tap toured America, they were,
uh, booked into 10,000-seat arenas,
还有15,000座的会场。 但看来现在的巡演
and 15,000-seat venues,
and it seems that now, on the current tour,
只定到了1200座和1500座的场地。
they're being booked into 1200-seat arenas,
1500-seat arenas, and I was just wondering,
我想知道,这是否意味着乐队不像 以前受欢迎了呢?
does this mean the popularity of the group is waning?
哦,不,不是。
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我认为……他们的吸引力和以前不同了
No, no, no, no. Not at all.
I just think that the, uh,
their appeal is becoming more selective.
Ah.
我注意到你有个板球球板。
I notice this, you got this cricket bat.
- 你打板球吗? - 不。我带着它有一部分是因为……
- Yes. - Do you play?
No, I carry this partly out of, uh,
说不清。一种……
I don't know, sort of, uh…
Uh, I suppose— What's the word, uh—?
- 我想……怎么说来着? - 装样子吗?
对。那种象征性的东西。
- Affectation? - Yes.
I mean, it's a kind of totemistic thing, you know.
说实话,在有的场合下它确实很有用。
But to be quite frank with you,
it's come in useful in a couple of situations.
当然是在重金属的乱七八糟的世界里。
Certainly, in the topsy-turvy world of heavy rock,
手里拿着一块很结实的木板 确实……很有用
having a good, solid piece of wood in your hand
is quite often…
- useful. - Uh-huh.
我也想你,亲爱的
Oh, I miss you too, darling.
啊,实际上,不太好。
Um, not too well, actually.
我们到了孟菲斯却没有专场了。
Well, we've got some cancellations, that's all.
We got to Memphis, and there's no gig in Memphis,
我们在中西部发现的这个赞助人
and we find out this promoter in the Midwest,
我们已经放弃了圣路易斯和堪萨斯市的演出
uh, has pulled out St. Louis and Kansas City,
还有,呃,
and, um… oh, Des Moines.
哦,德莫伊斯
不知道。在印度或别的什么地方
I don't know, it's in Indiana or something.
我原以为……
I thought…
哦别笑我了。还不到四月呢。
Oh, don't tease me.
That's not until April, great!
好啊!我们演!真♥他♥妈♥的好!
We'll do it. Oh, fucking great, we'll…
迷沃基。迷沃基,文斯康新
Milwaukee.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
我不知道。 你也许要飞到纽约
I have no idea.
You might have to take a plane to New York and then go to Milwaukee from there.
然后在那儿到迷沃基
哦天,我也爱你!
Oh, good, I love you too. Okay, bye.
好。再见
伙计我问题解决了 珍妮,她要来看我们了。
Well, my problems are solved, mate.
- Who's that? - Jeanine.
她应该给尼尔·开提的专卖♥♥店做橱窗摆设的 但是……
She's gonna come meet us.
She was supposed to do this, uh, window layout for Neil Kite's Boutique.
- 她是来丢东西的吗? - 不,她已经在路上了。
- But it's not till April— - She's coming to drop some stuff off?
No, she's coming on the road.
她要和我们一起旅行。 和我们一起上路。
She's gonna travel with us, gonna go on the road with us.
她说她在电♥话♥里就听得出来 我吃糖吃太多了
- Turn it up! - She says she can hear
that I'm eating too much sugar on the phone.
她说我的喉咙太胖了
电影精选列表