I think this is the turning point, okay? I think this is— We're on our way now.
是时候……是时候拍拍马匹了!
- I agree, I agree. - It's time to kick ass!
当空虚混沌为王
♪ When there was darkness And the void was king ♪
统治一切时
♪ And ruled the elements ♪
当一切寂静无声
♪ When there was silence ♪
♪ And the hush Was almost deafening! ♪
安静得震耳欲聋时
- 横空出世 - 拯救
♪ Out of the emptiness ♪
- ♪ Salvation ♪ - ♪ Salvation ♪
拯救
节奏、灯光、音效
♪ Rhythm and light and sound ♪
那是摇滚的产物
♪ 'Twas the rock 'n' roll creation ♪
那是可怕的一伙
♪ 'Twas a terrible big bang ♪
是终极变异
♪ 'Twas the ultimate mutation ♪
阴在找阳
♪ Yin was searching for his yang ♪
他看到并觉得那很好
♪ And he looked And he saw that it was good! ♪
我看着星星 答案知晓
♪ I look to the stars And the answer is clear ♪
我看着镜子,了解自己的恐惧
♪ I look in the mirror And see what I fear ♪
这是摇滚的产物
♪ 'Tis the rock 'n' roll creation ♪
是绝对的重生
♪ 'Tis the absolute rebirth ♪
这是翻滚的海洋
♪ 'Tis the rolling of the ocean And the rocking of the earth ♪
还有摇动的大地
我看到并觉得那很好
♪ And I looked and I saw That it was good ♪
听过了乐队的鼓手历史,
Given the history of Spinal Tap drummers, uh,
你有没有担心过……你的生命?
in the past, do you have any fears, uh, for your life?
我最初加入时,他们一五一十全都告诉我了
When I did join, you know, they did tell me,
他们把我带到一边,说: 「米克,你知道,就是这么回事」
they kind of took me aside and said "Well, Mick, ah,
you know, it's like this."
开始是有点吓到我了
And it did kind of freak me out a bit.
But it can't
但都不能发生在每一个……,对不对?
always happen…
- Right. Right. - … to every— Can it?
按平均律来讲,你会活下来
The law of averages says you will survive.
对。
Yeah.
哇,很刺♥激♥
Oh, quite exciting.
这个电脑游戏太棒了
Quite exciting, this computer magic.
Whee!
- 你摧毁多少行星了? - 五分之四吧
How many planets have you destroyed?
Well, fourth or fifth time around, I think.
我们打得很不错了 有些星系已经没了
We're doing really fine. A few galaxies gone, you know.
- 辛迪第一次蓄胡子 - 是吗?
This is Cindy's first mustache.
Is it?
- 我能把它脱了吗? - 怎么了,你觉得这儿很热吗?
- Can I take it off now? - Why? Too hot in here?
不,只是……我想到后面去 看看他们在干什么
No, it's, um…
I thought I might go back to see what they're up to back there.
我认为等你完成后再让他们看吧
I don't think they need to see this until you're finished with it, you know.
你在看书啊,你在这儿可以看书啊
You were reading. You can read here.
是,可是他们搞到了新款游戏。
- Here you go. - Yeah, but…
They've got a game back there,
也许我能看看呢
I thought I'd maybe have a look at the new game.
- 好像是个潜水艇什么的游戏 - 你又偷吃什么东西了
It's like a submarine thing.
You've got all stuff over you again.
在我遇到珍妮之前 我的生活乱七八糟的
Before I met Jeanine, my life was cosmically a shambles.
我当时正用着飘过我家窗前的东方哲学
It was, uh… I was using bits and pieces
of whatever Eastern philosophies happened to drift through my transom.
她把一切都替我整理好了 给我指了条道儿走
And, uh, she sort of sorted it out for me,
straightened it out for me, gave me a path.
你有没有影响过他的音乐表达?
A path to follow.
I wonder if you have as much influence
哦有。我是说,当他在做音乐时 我听着--对不对?
- over his musical expression? - Oh, yeah.
I mean, I listen to him when he's experimenting
and things like that, don't I?
当他完成后有时演奏给我
He's, uh— He plays things to me sometimes when he's worked up.
他要是有个新想法就会告诉我
He's got a new bit that he wants to tell me about.
然后我告诉他是好还是坏 还是什么也不是或什么
You know, and I say "that's good," or "that's bad,"
or "that's shit," or whatever, you know.
她很诚实。她坦诚得近乎残忍♥
Yes, she's very honest. She's brutally frank.
这样和其他队员有冲突吗?
How does that go over with the other band members?
她告诉我她的坦诚想法 我再给他们解释得通俗点儿
Well, what happens is, she gives me the brutally frank version,
and I sort of tart it up for them.
很奇怪,因为奈基
- Yeah. - And, of course,
it's so strange because Nigel and Jeanine are so similar
和珍妮有太多的相似处, 但他们就是不能……
in so many ways, but they just can't…
他们不互相讨厌
They don't dislike each other at all.
- 他们俩很友爱 - 对
There's great love between the two of them.
但是好像是他们之间的沟通有问题
But there's some sort of communication that's just not—
It's just blocked or something.
- 很优美 - 没错,我很喜欢
- It's pretty. - Yeah, I like it.
这段旋律盘旋了好几个月了
Just been fooling about with it for a few months now.
非常柔和
Very delicate.
和你平时演的有点出入
It's a bit of a departure
from the kind of thing you normally play.
是,呃,其实,它是三部曲之一
Yeah, well, it's part of a trilogy, really.
我正在写的一部音乐三部曲
A musical trilogy that I'm doing…
用D小调……我觉得是所有的琴键 里最忧伤的了
in D minor,
which I always find is really the saddest of all keys, really.
我说不上来,但当你演奏时 人们马上就会哭
I don't know why, but it makes people weep instantly, you play:
- 这儿要吹号♥ - 很优美
- It's a horn part. - Mm.
It's very pretty.
都是很简单的旋律,穿插着
Yeah, just simple lines intertwining,
感觉很像…… 我深受莫扎特和巴♥赫♥影响
you know, very much like, I'm really influenced by Mozart and Bach,
在这二者之间 想巴♥赫♥的一首曲子
and it's sort of in between those.
It's like a "Mach" piece, really.
有名字吗?
What do you call this?
这首叫《舔拭爱人的舞鞋》
Well, this piece is called "Lick My Love Pump."
你的口袋里有没有金属物啊?
Excuse me, sir,
do you have metal objects in your pockets?
- 有。 - 放桶里
- Yeah. - Take them out and put them in the bucket.
硬币……钥匙……
Coins, keys.
音叉
Tuning fork.
身为音乐家要随时做好准备对不对?
Musician, I like to stay in tune, you know. There you go.
Be a moment.
好吧
Oh, okay.
- 可否把夹克脱掉? - 哦,是打火机让机器响的
One more.
Can you take this jacket off, please?
Oh, it's the zipper setting off the machine.
该走了,快点!
Let's go, then. Let's go, hurry up.
What?
请站到这边
Step over here, please.
举起双臂
- Troublemaker. - Raise your arms.
12号♥门的登机推迟约20分钟
- 你有人造薄板或假肢吗? - 不算有
Do you have any artificial plates or limbs?
Not really, no.
Um, would you, um…
可否,呃……
Yeah. Do it.
Whoa, hey!
我不需要女人
♪ I don't need a woman ♪
不需要妻子
♪ I won't take me no wife ♪
我有摇滚乐,那就是我的生命
♪ I got their rock 'n' roll And that'll be my life ♪
宝贝儿,我不需要历史
♪ No page in history, baby That I don't need ♪
我只想要耳鼓流血
♪ I just want to make Some eardrums bleed ♪
- 沉重 - 沉重
- ♪ Heavy ♪ - ♪ Heavy ♪
- 职责 - 职责
- ♪ Duty ♪ - ♪ Duty ♪
摇滚的沉重职责
♪ Heavy-duty rock 'n' roll ♪
- 沉重 - 沉重
- ♪ Heavy ♪ - ♪ Heavy ♪
- 职责 - 职责
- ♪ Duty ♪ - ♪ Duty ♪
让我感到身负重任
♪ Brings out the duty In my soul! ♪
芝加哥,伊利诺斯州
嗨,爱提·付金,保利莫唱片公♥司♥的 你好吗?
Hi, Artie Fufkin.
Polymer Records, how are you?
- 你好!你是……德瑞克 - 德瑞克.
- Hey, how are you? You are? - Derek.
爱提·付金,保利莫唱片公♥司♥的
Artie Fufkin, Polymer Records. How are you?
我是你们芝加哥的赞助人 我爱死你们了
- I'm your promo man in Chicago. - Hello, Artie.
- I love you guys. - Yeah.
当然,还有奈基 我爱你,奈基·塔夫诺
- And, of course, Nigel. - Nigel.
I love you, Nigel Tufnel.
我爱死你们的歌♥了。我要和你们一起回去
- Right. - I love your stuff.
I go back with you guys. Boy, do I.
爱提·付金,保利莫唱片公♥司♥的
Artie Fufkin, Polymer Records. I love you. And who are you?
- 亲爱的,你是谁啊? - 这位是我特别的新朋友,辛迪
Oh, this is my special new friend, Cindy.
- 你好,辛迪 - 这位是贝琳达
- Hello, Cindy. - And this is Belinda.
你好,贝琳达 爱提·付金,保利莫唱片公♥司♥的
- Hello, Belinda. - Artie Fufkin, Polymer Records.
我……哦,这是怎么回事啊?嗨!大家好 我是爱提·付金,保利莫唱片公♥司♥的
Promo. And I— Oh, what's going on here? Hi.
Hi, guys. Artie Fufkin, Polymer Records.
见到你们很高兴。大卫在哪儿?
Nice to see you. And where is David?
大卫,嗨!我是爱提·付金 你好吗?见到你真高兴
Oh, David. Hi, Artie Fufkin, how are you?
- 我们有很棒的…… - 吃的来了!吃的来了!
We've got something exciting happening tomorrow.
- The food! - Yay!
哦!感谢上帝!文明啊! 我该往哪儿放?
- The food! - Oh, thank God! Civilization!
Where do I put this?
你都对我做了什么?我原以为我们的 关系不错呢。发生什么了?
- What are you doing to me here? - Nothing.
I thought we had a relationship. I don't know what happened.
生意不好呗。还能怎么回事
Business is terrible, Artie. What can I tell you?
电影精选列表