放下
Put that down
什么鬼
What the
不 不 不
No No, no, no, no, no, no
别闹了 你以为那些是树上长的吗?
Knock it off,You think those grow on trees?
嗯?嘿
Hmm? Hey
不!
No! -
只有芬克可以!
Fink only!
有人看到我丢失的毛球吗?
Anyone seen my lost fuzz balls?
呃 臭臭的 吵闹 容易咬人?
Eh, smelly, noisy, prone to biting?
我们都要死了!-
We're all gonna die! -
他在这里做什么?
What's he doing here?
哦 太好了 这会有帮助的
Oh, great This will help
滚出去
Get out of here
我在这上面花了很多心血
I worked hard on this
芬克 发生了什么事?
Fink, what is happening?
你把一群捕食者
You put a bunch of predators
和他们的食物放在一个房♥间里
and their food supply in one room
谁知道会这样?
Who knew?
那是我的午餐!
That's my lunch!
芬克 - 什么?!
Fink - What?!
帮帮他们
Help them
安静!
Quiet!
嘘!
Shh!
那个混♥蛋♥想说话
The jerk wants to speak
你们大多数人恨我
我也恨你们大多数人
Most of you hate me, and I hate most of you
这里的每个人都恨其他人
Everyone in here hates someone else
这是真的
It's true
但我们现在都在这里 情况是这样的
But here we are, and here's the deal
第一个走出那扇门的就会死
First one that walks out that door is dead,
如果我们不能在这里保持团结
and if we can't keep it together in here,
所有人都会死
everyone's dead
我们只有一次机会看到明年春天
We all got one chance to see next spring
这都是因为她
Because of her
那个东西
The thing
那个怪物
The monster
好吧 她的名字是罗兹
Well, her name is Roz
当你们都在逃避她
And while you all ran from her
偷她的东西并嘲笑她时
and stole from her and made fun of her,
她所做的只是想抚养她的孩子
all she's been trying to do is raise her kid
那个没人给机会的小家伙
The little one that no one gave a chance
包括我在内
Including me
是她把你们从暴风雨中救出来
建造了这个地方
She's the one who got you out of the storm, built this place
尽管我建议她让你们都冻死
And despite my suggestion that she let you all freeze,
她冒着一切风险把你们带到这里
she risked everything to bring you here
我知道你们都有保证生存的本能
I know you all have instincts that keep you alive
但-但有时为了生存
B-But sometimes to survive,
我们必须超越我们被设定的程序
we must become more than we were programmed to be
在我关机之前
我需要你们向我承诺一件事
Before I shut down, I need you to promise me one thing
一次休战
A truce
仅限我们在这里的时候
Just while we're in here
她说得对
She's right
我不会伤害任何人
I will not harm anyone
只要我们在这里
Not while we're in here
不 -
No -
我们在这里甚至不会假装死亡
We won't even pretend to die while we're in here
罗兹?发生什么事了?
Roz? What's going on?
我完成了我的任务
I completed my task
你确定吗?
You sure about that?
我会
I will
考虑这个
consider this
他会来的
He'll be here
我知道他会的
I know he will
布莱特比尔 他还活着
Brightbill He's alive
看看我们这里有谁- 布莱特比尔!
Look what we have here - Brightbill!
我们做到了
We made it
布莱特比尔 布莱特比尔!
Brightbill, Brightbill!
我从一开始就相信你
I believed in you day one
让我们为布莱特比尔欢呼- 好的
Let's hear it for Brightbill - Okay
你做到了!我就知道你能行- 好的
You did it! I knew you could - Okay
哇- 为我们的飞行领袖干杯!
Whoa - To our flight leader!
好的- 布莱特比尔!
Okay - Brightbill!
他找到了他属于的地方
He found where he belongs
嘿 小子!
Hey, kid!
芬克!
Fink!
欢迎回来 -
Welcome back -
不 不 没事的 他和我一起的
No, no, it's okay,He's with me
什么?
What?
我做到了 芬克
I did it, Fink
我带领他们到达了夏季筑巢地
I led them to the summer nesting grounds
长脖子在哪里?
And where's Longneck?
抱歉 小子
Sorry, kid
但是 嘿 你真的做到了
But, hey, you really did it
罗兹会很兴奋的
Roz is gonna be so excited
罗兹?等等 她在这里?
Roz? Wait, she's here?
她留下来了
She stayed
为了你
For you
我想我刚才看到她就在
I thought I saw her right over
那边
there
罗兹 罗兹 我需要和你谈谈
Roz, Roz, I need to talk to you
罗兹?
Roz?
我想你就是罗兹姆7134
Rozzum 7134, I presume
你一定是通用动力公♥司♥的
And you must be,Universal Dynamics
是的 我是冯特拉
Yes I am Vontra
虚拟观察中和
Virtual Observational,Neutralizing
麻烦检索权威
Troublesome Retrieval,Authority
你看起来很高兴
You seem happy
通用动力公♥司♥的好人们
The good people at Universal Dynamics
已经对我们进行了编程
以使我们的目标放松警惕
have programmed us to put our targets at ease
从而更有效地促进他们的收集
so as to more efficiently facilitate their collection
但别担心 尽管我看起来很愉快
But don't worry, despite my cheery demeanor,
我是无情的、不灵活的
而且在道德上保持中立
I am unfeeling, inflexible and morally neutral
那艘船这么大就为了我一个
That is a big ship just for me
你很重要
You are a big deal
你是在台风中从一艘货船上
You are one of six Rozzums lost
丢失的六个罗兹姆之一
from a container ship in a typhoon
因为这样所以我来到这里
So that is how I got here
你不容易被找到
You were not easy to find
收到你的信♥号♥♥后几乎立即又失去了
Moments after receiving your signal, we lost it again
就好像某个罗兹姆单元把它关掉了
Almost as if a certain,Rozzum unit shut it off
有人一直很忙啊
Someone has been busy
我只是在完成一项任务
I was simply completing a task
我也是
As am I
告诉我,你是如何在一个
Tell me, how did you secure a task
无法与你通信的地方获得任务的?
in a place where nothing can communicate with you?
这很复杂
It is complicated
我们迫不及待想听你讲述
And we cannot wait to hear all about it
上船吧,7134
Come aboard, 7134
我们会修好你的
We will fix you right up
我的名字是罗兹
My name is Roz
有什么事耽搁你了吗
Is something keeping you
罗兹?
Roz?
没有
No
罗兹!你在做什么?
Roz! What are you doing?
别胡闹了 - 芬克?
Quit messing around - Fink?
是亮嘴
It's Brightbill
他需要和你谈谈
He needs to talk to you
我想我忘了点东西
I think,I've forgotten something
罗兹?
电影精选列表