以前在这里进行的处理
The processing that used to happen here
现在更多地来自这里
is now coming more from here
你能再解释一下我们在做什么吗?
Can you explain again what we are doing?
我不知道!我只是在胡编乱造
I don't know! I'm just making stuff up
我不知道我在做什么
但我必须这样做
I don't know what I'm doing, and I have to
我必须这样做因为他依赖我
I have to because he's relying on me
哦
Oh
什么任务能让阿尔法-113感到不知所措?
What task could possibly overwhelm the Alpha-113?
阿尔法-113处理器
The Alpha-113 processor
代表了所有人类知识的融合
represents the fusion of all human knowledge
以及人类ever开♥发♥的
with the most powerful reasoning device
最强大的推理设备
ever developed by humankind -
我有个孩子
I have a kid
好吧
Okay
我可以运行一下诊断吗?
May I run a diagnostic?
我感觉很好
I feel fine
你本不该有任何感觉的
You should not feel anything at all
你覆盖了你的程序设定?
You overrode your programming?
我已经覆盖我的代码好几个月了
I have been overriding my code for months
这是完成我任务的唯一方法
It was the only way to complete my task
这很严重
This is serious
你有缺陷
You are defective
你在错误的地方
You are in the wrong place,
而且你已经变成了错误的东西
and you have become the wrong thing
你必须回工厂
You must return to factory
拿着这个
Take this
他们会修好你的
They will fix you
7134号♥ 那才是你该去的地方
7134, that is where you belong
你下次消失前得先告诉我
You need to let me know before you disappear like this
来这儿的路上有三样东西想吃了我
Three things tried to eat me on the way here
罗兹?
Roz?
我们搞砸了一切
We ruined everything
好吧 是你搞砸的
Well, you did
你根本不是什么鹅专家 对吧?
You are not a goose expert, are you?
我只知道它们的味道
I know how they taste
也就这样了
That's about it
哦 那是
Oh Is that
一个可以工作的发射器
A working transmitter
它会呼叫制♥造♥我的人 -
It will call the ones that made me -
所以 你要离开这里了?
So, you're getting out of here?
我找到了我该去的地方
I found out where I'm supposed to be
我会融入那里
I will fit in there
别误会我的意思 但我不确定
Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm not sure
我是否想看到你真正适合的地方
I'd want to see the sort of place you actually fit in
我想他们需要我 他们会修好我的
I think they need me and they will fix me
也许那里有个小家伙
Maybe there is someone small there
需要我的帮助
that needs my help
哦 不
Oh, no
那些是 - 他没时间了
Are those - He's out of time
快来!
Well, come on!
我们得让他飞起来
We need to get him in the air
我觉得他再也不会让我们帮他了
I don't think he will ever let us help him again
别担心 我们是他唯一的朋友
Don't worry,We're his only friends
他别无选择 他必须同意
He has no choice,He has to say yes
不!
No!
让你变小的突变
The mutation that made you small
不应该影响你在空中
should not have an effect on your ability
导航的能力
to navigate the air
你们俩对飞行的了解
Do either of you know more about flying
比游泳多吗?
than you did swimming?
嗯 不多
Mmm, no
听着,罗兹
不管你觉得自己在做什么任务,
Look, Roz, whatever task you think you're doing,
你已经完成了
you're done
你可以离开了 - 哇
You can just leave - Wow
我们为他做了这么多
And after all we've done for him
你打算让他这样对你吗?
Are you gonna let him do that?
不
No
你的生命是不容讨价还价的
Your life is not negotiable
如果你愿意这样做 你就可以飞走
If you are willing to do this, you can fly away
我们俩都可以回到我们该去的地方
and we can both go to where we belong
你真的觉得我们能做到吗?
You really think we can do this?
罗兹姆总是能完成任务
A Rozzum always completes its task
♪ 那条陌生的路可能就是 ♪
♪ The unfamiliar road could be ♪
♪ 你迷失自我又找到自己的地方 ♪
♪ The same place you get lost and find yourself ♪
♪ 可能会有颠簸,可能会有伤痛 ♪
♪ There might be bumps, there might be bruises ♪
♪ 但至少你会有个故事可讲 ♪
♪ But at least you'll have a story to tell ♪
哦
Ooh
♪ 时间会悄然流逝 ♪
♪ Time'll slip on by ♪
♪ 如果你被困在这里过着过于谨慎的生活 ♪
♪ If you're stuck here living life with too much caution ♪
你只需要再快一点 -
You just need more speed -
♪ 我知道你明白那些翅膀 ♪
♪ And I know you know that those wings ♪
♪ 它们不是用来走路的 ♪
♪ They weren't made for walking ♪
准备好了吗? - 我想我必须准备好
Ready? - I guess I have to be
♪ 哦,你现在很安全 ♪
♪ Oh, it's safe ♪
♪ 在你所处的地方 ♪ -
♪ Where you are ♪ -
♪ 但安全只能让你到达 ♪
♪ But safe only gets you ♪
♪ 这么远 ♪
♪ So far ♪
我不知道该说什么 - 很好
I don't know what to say - Good
♪ 如果你直视你的恐惧 ♪
♪ What if you look your fears right in the eye ♪
♪ 说你改天再见它们? ♪
♪ Say you'll see them another time? ♪
♪ 如果你终于能找到 ♪
♪ What if for once you can find ♪
♪ 你一直隐藏的那部分自我 ♪ - 哇
♪ A piece of you ♪ - Whoa
♪ 你一直在隐藏 ♪
♪ That you've been hiding? ♪
♪ 你一直在隐藏 ♪
♪ You've been hiding ♪
♪ 如果你追随你的心 ♪
♪ What if you chase your heart ♪
好,现在!
Okay, now!
♪ 到边缘,重写你的命运 ♪
♪ Out to the edge, rewrite your stars ♪
我起飞了! - ♪ 变得勇敢? ♪
I'm up! - ♪ And be brave instead? ♪
♪ 如果你跳下去 ♪ -
♪ What if you jump ♪ -
♪ 那种坠落的感觉有点像在飞翔? ♪
♪ And the falling feels a little like you're flying? ♪
哇,哇! - ♪ 像在飞翔 ♪
Whoa, whoa! - ♪ Like you're flying ♪
我不知道下一步该怎么做 -
I do not know what to do next -
罗兹? - 我没事
Roz? - I'm fine
再来一次
Go again
没用的 它们太小了
It's no use They're too small
你不能和他一起在上面
You can't be up there with him
那我们就找个能做到的人
Then we'll find someone who can
你在家吗?
You home?
我们有个提议
We have a proposition
嗯,嗯
Mmm, mmm
一个飞行教练?
A flight instructor?
你们找了什么败类
What loser did you dig up
认识一下雷霆
Meet Thunderbolt
所以,你认为小翅膀是令人失望的?
So, you think small wings to be a disappointment?
小翅膀就是天空的牙齿,爪子
Small wings are teeth, the claws of the sky
那-那些是,呃,不-不同的东西
Tho-Those are, uh, d-different things
让我看看你的牙齿!
Show me your teeth!
漂亮
Beautiful
开始
Begin
记住,他能做到的你也能做到
Remember, there's nothing he can do that you can't
所以,他是安全的,对吧?
So, he's safe, right?
嗯?也许吧
Hmm? Maybe
跟我来 -
Follow me -
你的体型需要更多努力才能直飞
Your shape takes more work to fly straight
但更容易转弯和俯冲
but easier to turn and dive
♪ 你可能会亲吻天空 ♪
♪ You just might kiss the sky ♪
准备好了吗?
You ready?
♪ 你可能会亲吻天空 ♪
♪ You just might kiss the sky ♪
对一只鹅来说不错 - 哦
Not bad for a goose - Oh
电影精选列表