我不确定
I am not sure
我猜是他们
Them, I guess
你的程序设定?
Your programming?
好吧 是时候我去地下过冬了
Well, time for me to go underground for the winter
芬克?
Fink?
除非你想留下来 因为我们可以
Unless you want to stay, 'cause we could
我们可以
我们可以一起玩耍做些事情
we could we could hang out and-and-and do stuff
你怎么知道你爱某样东西?
How do you know if you love something?
某个人?
Someone?
如果你爱
你...你应该...可能...告诉他们
If you do, you you should probably tell them
如果为时已晚怎么办?
What if it is too late?
我不知道
I wouldn't know
芬克?
Fink?
罗兹姆7134
Rozzum 7134
任务完成
Task complete
激活返回发射器
Activating return transmitter
三 二 一 -
in three, two, one -
收到求救信♥号♥♥
Distress signal received
定位位置
Mapping location
你心里有什么事吗?
Is something on your mind?
我-我离开前忘了说些什么
I-I forgot to say something before I left
也许他们已经听到了
Maybe they heard it anyway
有时候心灵会进行自己的对话
Sometimes hearts have their own conversations
我们必须下降
We must descend,
找个避难所度过这场风暴
find shelter while this blows over
靠近点
Stay close
那里
There
跟我来
Follow me
来吧
Come on
藏好
Stay hidden
我们可以在这里休息
到最糟糕的时候过去
We can rest here till the worst is over
请尽量不要发出声音
Noise to a minimum, please
霍金顿 别再到处乱啃了
Honkington, stop nibbling on everything
迁徙真是累人 对吧?
Migrations sure are tiring, huh?
是啊 他们都讨厌我
Yeah, they all hate me
罗兹?
Roz?
罗兹!你在这里做什么?
Roz! What are you doing here?
我很高兴见到你
I'm so glad to see you
有件事我需要告诉你
There's something,I needed to tell you,
但是-但是没有时间
but-but there wasn't time
罗兹 我
Roz, I
嗯?
Hmm?
激活 - 好的
Activate - Yeah
动物入侵
Animal infestation
动物入侵- 任务获取
Animal infestation -Task acquired
动物入侵 - 任务获取
Animal infestation - Task acquired
任务获取 任务获取 - 动物入侵
Task acquired Task acquired - Animal infestation
请大家 找到你们的队形
Please, everyone, find your formation
控制住自己!
Get a hold of yourselves!
盖德 没用的
Gad, it's no use
等等 罗兹姆不会伤害你们
Wait Rozzums can't hurt you
它们的抑制协议能防止
Their inhibition protocols prevent
故意冲突或伤害他人
deliberate conflict or harm to others
你们不用害怕它们
You're not afraid of them
你们是和这些东西一起长大的
You grew up with these things
哇 哇 哇 我不明白
Whoa, whoa, whoa,I don't understand
它们很慌乱 你们不是
They're panicked You're not
现在我们唯一的机会是被带出去
Right now our only chance is to be led out
由一个不像鹅一样思考的人
by someone that doesn't think like a goose
跟我来 - 呃
Follow me - Uh
呃 也许我们应该
先考虑一下这个
Uh, maybe we should just think about this
导航受损
Navigation compromised
我会让它们跟着你
I'm going to get them to follow you
当它们跟上时 带它们出去
When they do, lead them out
佩克 霍金顿 跟在我们后面
Peck, Honkington, fall in behind us
现在 布莱特比尔 带头!
Now, Brightbill, take lead!
好啊 为什么不呢?
Yeah Why not?
好的
Okay
我能做到的你们也能
There's nothing I can do that you can't
我们开始吧
Here we go
急转弯 来吧
Tight turns Come on
俯冲
Dive
现在上升 就是这样
Now climb That's it
哈!很高兴
我活得够长能看到这个
Ha! Glad I lived long enough to see that
我会给你们争取一些时间
I'll buy you some time
跟着布莱特比尔
Follow Brightbill
别等我
Don't wait for me
跟上
Keep up
就是这样
That's it
再快点 快
Faster Hurry
来吧
Come on
布莱特比尔
Brightbill
芬克?
Fink?
罗兹?罗兹!
Roz? Roz!
嘿
Hey
你-你在这里做什么?
Wh-What are you doing here?
我可能关掉了发射器
I may have turned off the transmitter
虽然布莱特比尔不想让我来这里
Even though Brightbill does not want me here,
但我需要知道他是否安全到达
I needed to know if he made it
违反规定吗?
Breaking the rules?
我以为你必须服从他们的命令
I thought you had to do what they told you
很高兴见到朋友
It is good to see a friend
等等 你为什么醒着?
Wait Why are you awake?
外面情况很糟
It is bad out there
我见过最糟糕的暴风雨
Worst storm I've ever seen
寒冷侵袭了我的洞穴
而我的洞穴很深
Cold got to me in my den, and I got a deep den
其他人有危险吗?
Are others in danger?
嗯?呃
Hmm? Um
嗯 嗯
mmm, mmm,
嗯-嗯-嗯
mm-mm-mm
是的
Yeah
你确定要这么做吗?
Are you sure about this?
到了春天我们可以独占整个岛
We could have the whole island to ourselves come spring
你为什么想要消灭
Why are you interested in eliminating
这个岛上的其他所有人?
everyone else from this island?
没人喜欢我
No one likes me
也没人喜欢我
但现在我们是他们唯一的机会
Nor me, but right now we are their only chance
生活就是这么有趣
Funny how life works
好吧
Okay
给你
Here
你能找到更多吗?
Can you find more?
妈妈?
Mom?
我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay
你在这里干什么 混♥蛋♥?
What are you doing here, j-jerk?
真倒霉 这只已经死了
Bummer, this one's dead
这一点也不好笑
That is not funny -
划桨者
Paddler
我没-没-没事
I'm f-f-fine
别放弃
Don't give up
你看起来不太好
You don't look so good
所有人都到齐了吗?
Is everyone accounted for?
嗯 也许还差一个
Mmm maybe one more
哦 是吗?
Oh, yeah?
哇 哇 哇 你在干什么?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa,What are you doing?
到外面去
Take it outside
嘿 那些是布莱特比尔的
婴儿照片
Hey, those are,Brightbill's baby pictures
电影精选列表