♪ 哦,你可能会亲吻天空 ♪
♪ Oh, you just might kiss the sky ♪
呜呼! -
Woo-hoo! -
就是这样 再来一次
Exactly Again
♪ 可能会亲吻天空 ♪
♪ Just might kiss the sky ♪
你应该受到表扬
You should be commended
谢谢你,呃
Thank you, uh
长颈,即将到来的迁徙的领导者之一
Longneck, one of the leaders of the coming migration
我一直在观察你们俩
I've been watching you both for some time
你是唯一一只鹅
You are the only goose
曾经对我们彬彬有礼的
that has ever bothered to be civil with us
我们鹅是一群脾气暴躁的家伙,
We geese are a cranky lot,
对几乎所有事都充满怀疑,
suspicious of pretty much everything,
但至少我们是很好的谈话对象
but at least we're good conversationalists
真的吗? - 不
Really? - No
我们都很无聊
We're all so boring
我们只会说闲话
All we do is gossip
我敢说亮喙是我们中最有趣的,
I dare say Brightbill is the most interesting among us,
尽管没人会承认这一点
though none would ever admit it
你们什么时候离开?
When do you leave?
一周后
A week
亮喙能做到吗
Can Brightbill
耐力
Endurance
让他整天都在空中飞翔
Keep him in the air all day
从日出到黄昏 他的脚不能触地
First light to dusk, his feet cannot touch the ground
明白吗?
Understand?
我明白
I understand
布莱特比尔本不该走到这一步
Brightbill was never supposed to get this far
你知道的
You know that
对他来说比任何人都更危险
It is more dangerous for him than anyone else
但如果在他的翅膀尽头
But he has a chance if, where his wings end,
他的心能弥补不足 他就还有机会
his heart can pay the balance
他的心脏有48毫米
His heart is 48 millimeters
从我所见 布莱特比尔的心
From what I've seen, Brightbill's heart
里面比外面大得多
is much bigger on the inside
815
than the outside
耐力
Endurance
然后我们再谈
Then we'll talk
♪ 如果你直视你的恐惧 ♪
♪ What if you look your fears right in the eye ♪
♪ 说你会在另一个时候见到它们? ♪
♪ Say you'll see them another time? ♪
- ♪ 如果你能找到 ♪ -- ♪ What if for once you can ♪ -
- ♪ 你一直隐藏的 ♪ -- ♪ Find a piece of you ♪ -
- ♪ 那部分的自己? ♪ -- ♪ That you've been hiding? ♪ -
♪ 你一直在隐藏 ♪
♪ You've been hiding ♪
♪ 如果你追随你的心到边缘 ♪
♪ What if you chase your heart out to the edge ♪
♪ 重写你的命运并变得勇敢? ♪
♪ Rewrite your stars and be brave instead? ♪
♪ 如果你跳跃 ♪
♪ What if you jump ♪
♪ 坠落的感觉有点像在飞翔? ♪
♪ And the falling feels a little like you're flying? ♪
♪ 像在飞翔 ♪ -
♪ Like you're flying ♪ -
别放弃
Don't give up
加油 孩子
Come on, kid
把你的屁♥股♥重新抬到空中去
Get your butt back up in the air
那才是你该在的地方! -
where it belongs! -
温和的鼓励是妈妈的技能
Gentle motivation is a mom skill
你会学会的
You'll learn it
- 好样的 - ♪ 哦 你可能会 ♪- Attaboy - ♪ Oh, you just might ♪
♪ 亲吻天空 ♪
♪ Kiss the sky ♪
♪ 可能会亲吻天空 ♪
♪ Just might kiss the sky ♪
他在这里干什么?
What's he doing here?
他以为他要和我们一起走吗?
Does he think he's coming with us?
你们两个之间还是很尴尬吗?
Things still weird with you two?
还是很尴尬 - 大家注意!
Still weird - Attention, everyone!
时间又到了
The time has come again
这次飞行是数千英里的无情旅程
This flight is thousands of unforgiving miles
它塑造并考验了我们数千年
It has shaped us and tested us over millennia
现在 加入你们的家人 祝你们好运
Now, join your families, and good luck
啊哈 你在这里
Aha There you are
正好准时
Right on time
你好 布莱特比尔
Hello, Brightbill
等等,你知道我的名字?
Wait, you know my name?
罗兹和我很久以前就认识了
Roz and I go way back
布莱特比尔,你有一段 精彩的旅程在等着你
Brightbill, you have an amazing journey ahead
我真羡慕你
I envy you
没什么能比得上鹅的第一次迁徙
Nothing can equal a goose's first migration
谢谢
Thank you
如果你能加入
我的队伍我会很高兴的
I would be delighted if you would join my group
我的队伍里已经很久没有年轻人了
Been ages since I had a youngster in my formation
你怎么说?
What do you say?
我-我保证我会跟上的 -
I-I promise I'll keep up -
紧跟在我右边
Lock in close on my right side
不,我是说左边,哦,就是这边
No, left I mean,Oh, this side
这次飞行是罗兹给你的礼物
This flight is a gift,Roz has given you
是的,我明白
Yeah, I understand
不,你不明白
No, you don't
你看到这里
有其他和你一样大小的鹅吗?
You see any other geese here your size?
杀死你家人的那场意外
反而救了你
The accident that killed your family saved you
我 我从没这么想过
I I never thought of it that way
生活就是这么奇妙
Funny how life works
谢谢你照顾我的
Thank you for looking after my
照顾布莱特比尔
for looking after Brightbill
再见,罗兹
Goodbye, Roz
很荣幸认识你
I am honored to have met you
你是 无论你属于什么物种的
杰出代表
You are a credit to wh-whatever species it is you belong to
我恐怕有点破旧了
A bit worse for wear, I'm afraid
我倒觉得你闪耀如新
I'd say you shine like new
你还在等什么,霍滕西亚?
What are you waiting for, Hortensia?
这次迁徙不会自己飞的
This migration isn't gonna fly itself
好吧,看来是时候了
Well, guess it's time
是的
Yes
我回来的时候你会在这里吗?
Will you be here when I get back?
不会
No
我很高兴你要去属于你的地方
I'm glad you're going where you belong
罗兹,我
Roz, I
我,嗯
I, um
布莱特比尔!
Brightbill!
我需要一点推力
I could use a boost
嘿,小家伙
Hey, little guy
飞得像你自己,不要像他们
Fly like you, not like them
我会的
I will
再见,芬克
Bye, Fink
谢谢你
Thank you
准备好了吗?
Ready?
我想我必须准备好
I guess I have to be
罗兹?
Roz?
我
I
布莱特比尔,跟我来
Brightbill, follow me
一定很轻松吧
Must be a relief
是的 布莱特比尔
现在在他应该在的地方了
Yes Brightbill is where he belongs
现在你可以回到
你孤独的生活中了
And now you can return to your solitary life
在一个岛上挣扎求生
of struggling to survive on an island
那里的一切都想杀死和吃掉你
where everything wants to kill and eat you
是啊!而你可以去那个
你从未去过的地方
Yeah! And you can go to that place you've never been
你不知道会发生什么
and don't know what's gonna happen to you
是的 - 是的
Yes - Yes
所以一切都好
So all good
一切都好 - 太棒了!
All good - Amazing!
太棒了 - 甚至
Amazing - Even
太棒了
Amazing
虽然这并不重要
但谁说你需要离开?
Not that it matters, but who says you need to leave?
电影精选列表