For future reference,
你最好把这些事情藏在心里
you probably want to keep all that to yourself
明白了,不要提及死去的家人
Understood,Do not mention dead family
芬克,你估计游泳和
飞行需要多长时间?
Fink, how long do you estimate swim and fly to take?
游泳很简单
Swimming's easy
我可以用我妈教我的方法教他
I can teach him the way my mom taught me
游啊! -
Swim! -
芬克 - 嗯?
Fink - Hmm?
他不会用那种方法学会的 -
He will not learn that way -
如果你一直这样做的话
当然不会
Not if you keep doing that
就我们俩说,这整件事
Just between us, this whole thing
可能不会像你想象的那么久
might not take as long as you think
你的小鹅,他不太
Your gosling, he isn't exactly
正常
normal
我有一个有缺陷的宝宝?
I have a defective baby?
他是所谓的"小弱鸡"
He's what they call a runt
小弱鸡 -
A runt -
事实上,即使他的整个家族
Fact is, even if his whole family
没有被杀死,
hadn't have been killed,
他可能也活不了多久
he probably wouldn't have lived very long
就是,我不知道 - 哇!
Just, I don't know - Whoa!
不要对这个小家伙太过依恋
don't get too attached to the little guy
就这样
That's all
如果你愿意,我现在就可以吃了他
If you want, I could eat him right now
省得你以后伤心 - 否定
and save you the grief later - Negative
吃掉这个任务并不等同于完成它
Eating this task is not the same as completing it
唉 那我们就继续吧
Ugh So we're doing this
好吧,如果你不想让我
或其他人吃掉他,
Well, if you don't want me or anyone else to eat him,
你需要一个比这里更安全的地方!
you're gonna need a place that's safer than out here!
这是个好主意!
Which is a great idea!
新项目
New project
这么频繁地打嗝正常吗?
Is it normal to burp this much?
哦
Ooh
那东西要掉在你身上了
That thing's gonna fall on you
会把你压成果酱的
And squish you to jelly
这家伙疯了
This guy's nuts
那是谁?- 帕德勒?
Who is that? - Paddler?
当地的笑柄
Local laughingstock
每天都在试图砍倒
Spends every day trying to cut down
岛上最大的树
the biggest tree on the island
他简直着了魔
He's obsessed
有点像你对任务的执着
Kind of like you and your task hang-up
他的程序设定
His programming
嘿 帕德勒 你永远都完不成的!
Hey, Paddler, you're never gonna finish that!
砍倒它不是重点
Felling this is not the point
过程才是艺术
The process is the art
这就是你吃木头后大脑的状态
And that's what happens to your brain
你这个怪胎
when you eat wood, weirdo
是吗?
Yeah?
好 你们这些害虫迟早会后悔的
Well, you'll eat those words, vermin
你确定
Are you sure
帕德勒不会介意我们借用他的家吗?
Paddler will not mind us borrowing his home?
他不需要知道
He doesn't need to know
嗯
Mmm
嗯?啊?
Hmm? Huh?
认真的吗?
Seriously?
他需要为我和我的东西留出空间
He needs room for me and my stuff
好多了
Better
现在 你能做一个这么大的吧?
Now, you can make one this big, right?
对罗兹7134来说没有不可能的任务
No task is impossible for Rozzum 7134
罗兹
Roz
7 3 4?
7 34?
但你可以叫我罗兹
But you can call me Roz
罗兹!
Roz!
罗兹 罗兹 罗兹 罗兹
Roz, Roz, Roz, Roz
你来自一个生物不互相吃的地方吗?
Where are you from that things don't eat each other?
我不知道我的起源地
I do not know my origin point
那么 是谁造的你?
Well, who made you?
有人造了我?
Someone made me?
有人造了我? -
Someone made me? -
幽默是建立在不幸之上的?
Humor is based on misfortune?
不幸 - 是的
Misfortune - Yeah
来
Here
试试 - 好啊
Try it - Yeah
不好笑 - 不好笑
Not funny - Not funny
啊 松鼠 -
Ugh Squirrels -
你低效的参与
Your inefficient participation
会拖慢进度
will slow the process
拖慢进度
Slow the process
我就在这里待着
I'll just be over here
有点伤心但其他还好
Little sad but otherwise okay
就这一次
Just this once
完美
Perfect
家?
Home?
嗯 有点乡土气息
Meh A little rustic
我想我知道缺少什么
I think I know what is missing
那么 你打算给他起什么名字?
So, what are you gonna name him?
我给你分配的是戈斯林0001- 啊?
I assign to you Gosling 0001 - Huh?
好吧 那太糟糕了- 那太糟糕了
Okay, that sucked - That sucked
哇
Whoa
你得学会编造点东西
You got to learn to make stuff up
来吧 从内心找找灵感
Come on Find that inside you
搜索中
Searching
有结果了吗?- 没有
Anything yet? - No
就放松一下 玩得开心点
Just have a little fun for once
戈斯林0186 就这个
Gosling 0186 There
你看到我做了什么吗?
You see what I did?
他的编号♥顺序错了
His numbering is out of sequence
他的名字不能有数字
His name can't have numbers
就好像有人不喜欢他一样
It's like someone didn't even like him
我的名字有数字
My name has numbers
它必须是个人化的
It's got to be personal
个人化的
Personal
正在处理"个人化"
Processing "personal"
布莱特·比尔
Bright Bill
布莱特比尔
Brightbill
这样可以吗?
Is that satisfactory?
布莱特比尔?处理中
Brightbill? Processing
哔 哔 嘟 嘟
Beep, beep, boop, boop
可以- 哦 耶
Satisfactory - Oh, yeah
太完美了 哦
That's perfect Oh
哦 哦
Oh Oh
真不错
That's nice
舒服吗? -
Comfortable, are we? -
这是你的房♥子?
This house of yours?
你抄袭了它 这是我的设计
You copied it It's my design
我知道是你 我也知道你住在哪里
I know it was you, and I know where you live
哦 太好了 现在谁也睡不着了
Oh, perfect Now no one's gonna get any sleep
我们怎么让布莱特比尔安静下来?
How do we reset Brightbill?
我小时候 妈妈会摇着我入睡
When I was little, my mom would rock me to sleep
像这样! -
Like this! -
那会伤到他的
That will damage him
嘿 我长大后不是挺好的吗
Hey I turned out just fine
你可以给他讲个故事
You could tell him a story,
但那需要更多工作
but that's a lot more work
虚构的叙事怎么
会帮到布莱特比尔?
How will fictional narrative help Brightbill?
孩子们需要感到安全
被爱和所有那些乱七八糟的东西
Kids need to feel safe and loved and all that junk
一个故事能做到这一点吗?
A story can do that?
电影精选列表