为什么每个人都这么问?
Why does everyone ask that?
我在游泳
I'm swimming
那不是正确的游泳方法
That's not how you do it
就是这样 我学过图解
It is I studied the diagram
如果你想的话我可以教你- 等等
I can teach you if you want - Wait
你 就是你
You, you're it
你就是那个被怪物养大的鹅东西
You're that goose thing raised by that monster
怪物?等等
Monster? Wait
鹅"东西"? -
Goose "thing"? -
你在这里是个很受关注的话题
You're a big subject of curiosity around here
你听起来很正常
You sound so normal
我的学习曲线在预期参数内
My learning curves are within expected parameters,
我有望在秋天之前成熟
and I'm on target to mature before fall
算是正常吧
Kind of normal
你为什么来这里?
Why are you over here?
那个东西死了吗?
Did that thing die?
看看我们这里有什么
Look what we have here
不会吧 它还活着
No way It lives
而且几乎能漂浮 -
And almost floats -
问候
Greetings
我看到你们也有羽毛和翅膀
I see you, too, have feathers and wings
也许我们可以分享一些共同的兴趣
Perhaps we can share stories of common interests
我们和你没有任何共同点
We have nothing in common with you
怪胎秀在湖的另一边
The freak show is on the other side of the lake
你管那叫翅膀?
You call that a wing?
哎哟!这会引起疼痛反应
Ow! That creates a pain response
试试用脚游泳
Try swimming with your feet
你不属于这里 -
You don't belong here -
来吧 飞走! -
Come on Fly away! -
罗兹!
Roz!
布莱特比尔
Brightbill
怪物来了!
The monster!
它来了!
It's here!
吃掉那些慢的、弱的!
Eat the slow, weak ones!
别管我!
Leave me alone!
布莱特比尔? - 是岩口
Brightbill? - It's Rockmouth
把他弄出来!
Get him out of there!
罗兹?
Roz?
罗兹!快点!
Roz! Hurry!
布莱特比尔 专注看着我 -
Brightbill, focus on me -
现在尽你所能游快点
Now swim as fast as you can
现在低头!
Head down now!
哦 不
Oh, no
他要吃了我!
He's gonna eat me!
他为什么攻击我?
Why'd he attack me?
因为你是个矮子
Because you are a runt
他只是想和同类接触
He just wanted to make contact with his own kind
他不是我们的同类
He is not our kind
他和你们有98%的基因匹配
He is a 98% match to your
不 我不是
No, I'm not
我们走吧 妈妈
Let's just go, Mom
等等 你觉得那个东西是你妈妈?
Wait You think that thing is your mother?
是的
Yes
不 我不知道
No I don't know
那东西杀了你的母亲
That thing killed your mother
每个人都知道 -
Everyone knows that -
哦 谢谢你们说了这么多
Oh, thanks for talking so much
现在我知道先吃谁了!-
Now I know who to eat first! -
罗兹 记住这里的规矩
Roz, remember how things work here
停下 芬克 拜托 我们走吧
Stop it, Fink,Please, let's go
我希望这次互动
I hope this interaction
妈妈 停下
Mom, stop
呃 我只是想
Uh, I just intended to
罗兹!
Roz!
晚餐时见!这事还没完!
I'll see you all for dinner! This is not over!
我怎么变成这样的?
How did I become this?
真♥相♥
The truth
发生了一场意外
There was an accident
是你干的吗?
Did you do it?
是的
Yes
这不是她的错 孩子
It wasn't her fault, kid
你为什么不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me?
我认为这个信息对你没有帮助
I did not think the information would assist you
这不是你能决定的
That's not your decision to make
我-我不敢相信我相信了这么久
I-I can't believe how long I bought this
我真的以为你们是我的家人
I really thought you were my family
是吗?
You did?
太明显了 我觉得自己太蠢了
It was so obvious,I feel so stupid
我算错了
I miscalculated
我应该考虑到你的情-情感波长
I should have considered your e-emotional wavelengths
你觉得呢?那么 只是出于内疚吗?
You think? So, was it just guilt?
这就是你这么做的原因?
Is that why you did this?
我-我需要一项任务
I I-I needed a task
好吧 我很高兴能给你一个
Well, I'm glad,I could give you one
导致这种情况的事件是无意的
The events that led to this situation were unintended
告诉我的姐♥妹♥们♥
我的兄弟们 我真正的妈妈吧
Tell that to my sisters, my brothers, my real mom
他们是我成为正常人的机会
They were my chance to be normal
他们是我游泳、飞翔的机会
They were my chance to swim, to fly
我到底是什么?
What even am I?
你今天游得很好 如果你继续练习
You swam satisfactorily today, and if you keep practicing
我还是不会属于这里
I still won't belong
我理解
I understand
你什么都不懂
You don't understand anything
你什么感觉都没有
You don't feel anything
你不是我妈妈
You're not my mom
在环球动力公♥司♥
At Universal Dynamics,
设计是我们的激♥情♥
design is our passion
我们的社区遍布全球
Our communities circle the globe,
欢迎所有梦想过上规划生活的人
welcoming all people who dream of a preplanned life
这里每一个需求都被预料到了
where every need has been anticipated,
没有一个细节被忽视
no detail overlooked -
这个世界还能变得更好吗?
Could this world get any better?
罗兹姆给你
Here you go
它做到了
It has
隆重推出罗兹姆系列助手♥机♥器人
Introducing the Rozzum line of helper robots
这些机器人被设计成可以无缝融入
These robots are designed to fit seamlessly
我们的社区 甚至是你的家
into our communities, even your homes
每五个人配一个罗兹姆机器人
One Rozzum robot for every five humans
意味着闲暇时间和幸福感增加40%
means a 40% increase in leisure time and happiness
♪ 太阳能驱动 人人喜爱 罗兹 ♪
Solar-powered, l-l-loved by everyone, R-Roz
♪ 总是沐浴阳光 ♪
is always in the sun
♪ 人人喜爱 ♪
Loved by everyone
环球动力公♥司♥旗下产品
Part of the Universal Dynamics family
你好
Hello Bonjour Hujambo
恭喜你获得环球动力公♥司♥的机器人
Congratulations on your Universal Dynamics robot
我是罗兹姆6262
I am Rozzum 6262
你的名字不能有数字
Your name cannot have numbers
我将叫你拉姆奇
I will call you Rummage
拉姆奇准备接受第一个任务
Rummage is ready to receive its first task
你的第一个任务
是协助我完成当前任务
Your first task is to assist me in my current task
任务已获取
Task acquired
罗兹姆总是会完成它的任务
A Rozzum always completes its task
尽管问吧
Just ask
假设一个任务无法完成
Suppose a task cannot be completed
罗兹姆的顺序管理确保任务完成
Rozzum sequential management ensures task accomplishment
在不到 - 换个说法
in under - Rephrase
我有一个变得不可能完成的任务
I have a task that has become impossible
我对问题的反应越来越依赖于
My responses to problems increasingly rely on
即兴的解决方案
improvised solutions
电影精选列表