Roz?
你必须返回这艘船
It is imperative you return to this ship
是的,呃,我把
Yes, uh, I left
横向适配器什么的落在外面了
my transverse a-adapter thing out there
我去拿一下马上就回来
I'll just go get it and be right back
语♥音♥压力分♥析♥显示你在
Voice stress analyzer indicates you are
撒谎,骗人
Lying your butt off back there
我为你感到骄傲
I'm so proud of you
目标是罗兹姆7134
Your target is Rozzum 7134
部署
Deploy
发射照明弹
Launch flares
你来吗?
You coming?
亮嘴 - 罗兹
Brightbill - Roz
我有很多话要说
I have so much to tell
那些是你的父母吗?
Are those your parents?
我了解捕食者
那些就是捕食者
I know predators, and those are predators
确认返回命令
Acknowledge return command
他们在说什么?
What are they saying?
他们要我跟他们走
They want me to come with them
告诉他们你已经回家了
Tell them you're already home
是啊! -
Yeah! -
告诉他们你已经到家了- 好 告诉他们
Tell them you're already home - Yeah, tell them
我已经到家了 谢谢
I am already home, thank you
你不属于这里
You do not belong here
这是一片荒野
This is a wilderness
而我是一个野生机器人
And I am a wild robot
你是来杀我们的吗?
Are you here to kill us?
它说是的!
It says yes!
抓住他! -
Get him! -
状态如何?
Status?
它不配合
It is not cooperating
罗兹 小心身后!
Roz, behind you!
罗兹单元已捕获
Rozzum unit captured
好 全靠你了- 全靠你了
Okay, it's all you - It's all you
演得要像样点 -
Make it look good -
哎呀
Oops
让我们分享这机器人的肉吧
Let us divide the robot meat amongst us
你吓到我了
You scare me
检测到损坏
Damage detected
激活返回传输器 -
Activating return transmitter -
罗兹?
Roz?
罗兹!不!
Roz! No!
抓到你了
Gotcha
快来!- 在你左边
Come on! - On your left
呃 伙计们? -
Uh, guys? -
发生了什么?
What is happening?
你将被重新调整并返回轮值
You will be reconditioned and returned to rotation
但首先 我们需要你脑子里的所有东西
But first, we need everything inside that head of yours
为什么?- 你已经改变了
Why? - You've changed
你在这个岛上收集的数据
The data you've amassed while on this island
对环球动力公♥司♥来说是无价的
is priceless to Universal Dynamics
求你了 我想保留我的记忆
Please, I want to keep my memories
你的记忆正是我们来此的目的
Your memories are what we came for
我能只保留一个吗?
Can I keep just one?
嗯 不行
Mmm no
警报 警报
Alert Alert
飞行路径上有多个物体
Multiple objects in flight path
采取规避行动
Evasive action
求你了 我想保留我的记忆
Please, I want to keep my memories
你好 我到家了 你好 只要问
Hello I am home,Bonjour Just ask
布莱特比尔 你好 罗兹
Brightbill Hola Roz
罗兹!
Roz!
罗兹!
Roz!
罗兹?
Roz?
发生的事不是你的错
What happened was not your fault
但你为了弥补所做的一切才是重要的
But what you did to try to fix it is everything
我爱你
I love you
妈妈
Mom
我也爱你
I love you, too
罗兹? 罗兹!
Roz? Roz!
我们回家吧
Let's go home
警报 罗兹姆单元正在逃跑
Alert Rozzum unit escaping
不可能
Impossible
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
只有一种动物足够大可以阻止这个
Only one animal is big enough to stop this
呃,划桨者,你有空吗?
Uh, Paddler, you got a minute?
呃,我们突然对你的项目产生了兴趣
Uh, we have suddenly taken an interest in your project
公牛的排泄物
Male bovine excrement
你们遇到麻烦了,需要我的树
You're in trouble, and you need my tree
是的 是的,我们需要
Yes Yes, we do
所有嘲笑我和嘲笑我项目的人,
Everyone that made fun of me and mocked my project,
承认你们错了
admit you were wrong
哦,我们很抱歉 -
Oh, we're so sorry -
现在轮到你了
Now you
我已经道歉了
I already did
现在说我很酷,不要撒谎
Now say I'm cool, and don't lie
小人!
Fink!
罗兹! - 保持安静
Roz! - Stay quiet
通用动力学公♥司♥
不能容忍♥他们的罗兹姆偏离剧本,
Universal Dynamics cannot afford their Rozzums going off script,
修改他们的代码,
modifying their code,
与不该建立联♥系♥的事物建立联♥系♥
forming connections with things they should not
布莱特比尔与此无关
Brightbill has nothing to do with this
请至少让我把他送回去
Please, at least let me return him
哦,我要把你们俩都带回去研究
Oh, I'm bringing you both back for study
你们不需要完整无缺
就能做到这一点
Neither of you needs to be in one piece to do that
我们会一直追捕直到抓住你们
We will just keep coming until we have you
我们会一直追捕直到抓住你们
We will just keep coming until we have you
它在说什么?
What's it saying?
没什么重要的
Nothing important
我们会一直追捕
We will just keep coming
我们会一直追捕直到
We will just keep coming until
现在怎么办?
What now?
我不会飞
I can't fly
你不需要会飞
You don't need to
别害怕
Don't be afraid
哇,哇,哇
你-你不需要那个吗?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, don't-don't you need that?
我已经拥有我需要的一切
I have everything I need
所有能量转移到外部
All power to exterior
你们自称是动物吗? 行动起来!
You call yourselves animals? Let's go!
为了岛屿! 为了罗兹!
For the island! For Roz!
从一到十,
On a scale of one to ten,
你会给我的表现打多少分?
how would you rate my performance?
耶! -
Yeah! -
耶! 看看我们! 我们做到了
Yay! Look at us! We did it
我们做到了! -
We did it! -
别再这样吓我了
Do not scare me like that again
多亏了我的技能- 干得好,伙计们
Due to my skills - Good job, guys
和我的树 - 我们做到了
and my tree - We did it
大家干得都不错
Well done, everyone
你自己也不赖- 我也帮忙了,对吧?
You weren't so bad yourself - I helped, right?
这会教训那些不知名的东西
That'll teach whatever those things are
别再来这里了
to come around here
如果它们再来,我就咬它们
If they come back, I'm gonna bite 'em
干得好,孩子!
Great job, kid!
它们会一直来,直到抓到我为止
They will just keep coming until they have me
我们会做好准备的
And we'll be ready
我们可以击退它们多少次都行
We can fight them off as many times as we need to
你们不需要这样做
You don't need to
你这是什么意思? 你要
电影精选列表