况且,我本来就不喜欢坐飞机
Besides, I don't like airplanes.
也不喜欢空袭,各位,再见了
Or air raids, either. Goodbye, all.
帕特,再留几分钟吧
Stick around a few minutes, Pat.
反正他们的重点会放在机场跑道上
They'll be concentrating on the airstrips anyway.
是啊,可他们也有可能打偏啊
Yeah, and they might miss, too.
中尉,你可别对帕特森有什么误解
Don't you get any wrong ideas about Patterson, Lieutenant.
当初日军占领这些岛屿时,要是没有他和那些躲在丛林里的澳大利亚海岸观察员
If it weren't for him and the Australian coast watchers who hid in the jungle...
我们现在的处境会非常糟糕
when the Japanese occupied these islands, we'd be in a bad way.
不管是这里,还是所罗门群岛
Both here and in the Solomons.
帕特森和他手下的那个土著下士
Patterson and that native corporal of his...
过去六个月一直待在这山区里
have spent the last six months right here in the hills...
时刻面临日军巡逻队的威胁
constantly in danger from Japanese patrols...
却还在不断给我们传递关键情报
and just as constantly sending us our vital information.
所以别
So don't-
好了,孩子,这次任务他们有权不参与
Now, they're entitled to sit this one out, son.
B编队,坐标050
One Baker. 050.
B编队两分钟后应该就会抵达上空
One Baker should be overhead in two minutes, sir.
明白
Very well.
你们的空中掩护范围能到这边的特罗布里恩群岛
You have air cover as far as the Trobriands here.
穿过所罗门海时,你们只能祈祷
Across the Solomon Sea, you'll just have to pray...
敌人会把你们当成当地的贸易船
that the enemy thinks you're a native trading vessel.
这大概需要两天,或许三天时间,是吧,克兰德尔?
That'll be two, maybe three days. Right, Crandall?
抱歉,长官,我的船员还是第一次经历炮火攻击
I'm sorry, sir. This is the first time my crew's been under fire.
恐怕这不会是最后一次
I'm afraid it won't be the last.
是,长官,我想想,您是说要三天?
No, sir. Let me see, three days, you say?
要是你们傍晚从这儿出发,并且熟练掌握天文导航的话
If you took off from here at dusk, and you were sharp on celestial navigation...
或许两天两夜就能到
it could be two nights and a day.
福斯特是合格的领航员
Foster is a qualified navigator.
谢谢您,长官
Thank you, sir.
你们有几天时间,让他熟悉一下这艘船的特性
You have a few days to acquaint him with the ship's peculiarities.
长官,谢谢,但没有必要
That won't be necessary, sir. Thank you.
要是这股锋面天气真的南下,你们就得靠航位推测法导航了
If this weather front does move down, you'll have to do some dead reckoning.
中尉,这事就交给我♥操♥心吧,好吗?
Why don't you let me worry about that, Lieutenant?
抱歉,长官,他们正朝港口这边飞来呢
Pardon me, but they're swinging in over the harbor.
除了值班人员,所有人都该去散兵坑待命
Everybody but the duty section should be in the slit trenches.
什么?
What?
这是您亲自下的命令,长官
Your own orders, sir.
欢迎加入
Welcome to the club.
他要去哪儿?
Where's he going?
我猜是回他的船上去
To be with his ship, I imagine.
克兰德尔这小子,真不简单
Quite a bloke, that Crandall.
卧倒!
Duck!
舰长,港口指挥官来了
The port captain's here, skipper.
克兰德尔,外面雨挺大的吧?
Kind of soggy out, isn't it, Crandall?
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
我们可以沿着海岸航行几英里
We could run up the coast for a few miles.
说不定还能让中尉看看这艘船的操控性能
I might show the Lieutenant how the ship handles.
现在恐怕不行了
That won't be possible now.
这么大规模的空袭,说明日军正在酝酿大动作
The size of that air raid indicates the Japanese are building up to something.
空军要求‘回声号♥’尽快启航
Air Force wants Echo underway as soon as possible.
明白,长官
I see, sir.
福斯特,完成人员物资转运后立刻启航
Foster, get underway as soon as you've accomplished the transfer.
是,长官
Aye, sir.
中尉,把你的文件拿到我办公室来
Lieutenant, bring your papers to my office.
我们安排让你乘飞机去澳大利亚
We'll see about arranging air transport for you to Australia.
好的,长官
Yes, sir.
船长,您先请
After you, Captain.
进来吧,克兰德尔
Yes, come in, Crandall.
你怎么在这儿?怎么还没启航?
What're you doing here? Why aren't you underway?
长官,我请求您下令,让克兰德尔中尉
Sir, I request you to order Lt. Crandall...
立即把‘回声号♥’移交给我,别再拖延了
to turn over the Echo to me without further delay.
他逼着我在一批根本找不到的装备清单上签字,他还
He's got me signing for equipment I can't even find. He's...
长官,他要启航了
Sir, he's getting underway.
他要启航了?
He is?
不会的,他不会做这种事的
No. He wouldn't do a thing like that.
长官,他肯定要这么做了
Sir, he must be.
不,真的吗?
No, really?
长官,是他亲自开船出去,您看啊!
He's taking it out himself, sir. See?
是啊,还真是,对吧?
Yes, he is, isn't he?
我的船又要开进那个雷区了
My ship in that minefield again.
他现在知道那些水雷的位置了
He knows where those mines are now.
您不打算下令让他回来吗,长官?
Aren't you going to order him back, sir?
空军会追问延误的原因
The Air Force would demand an explanation...
而且
for the delay, and-
长官,这可是够上军事法庭的严重违纪行为
Sir, this is a court-martial offense.
你说什么,中尉?
What, Lieutenant?
长官,我说这是够上军事法庭的严重违纪行为
I said this is a court-martial offense, sir.
是啊,我想你说得对
Yes, I guess you're right.
不过,当初把他派给我时,任期本就没定
Still, he was assigned to me for an indefinite period.
只要我需要,他就得归我调度
For as long as I needed him.
中尉,我跟你说,我会这么办:
I'll tell you what I'll do, Lieutenant.
要是他能从这次任务里活着回来
If he ever comes back from that mission...
我会考虑启动军事法庭程序
I'll consider a court-martial.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
你这条航道宽度还不到 100 英尺
This channel of yours is less than 100 feet wide.
这是暗礁区唯一的缺口吗?
Is that the only break in the reef?
据我所知是唯一的,而且我已经探查过 100 多英里的暗礁带了
The only one I know of, and I've covered over 100 miles of it.
甲板集♥合♥!
On deck!
出什么事了?
What is it?
右舷船尾方向又出现一架敌机 正朝我们逼近,长官
Another enemy aircraft on the starboard quarter... closing in on us, sir.
您最好到下层甲板去,长官
You'd better get below, sir.
命令不变!除非他们先开火,否则不准射击!
Same order stands! Don't fire unless they fire first!
先别开火
Hold fire.
去死吧,你们这群混♥蛋♥
Drop dead, you creeps.
拆开几个卷帆索
Blow a couple of gaskets!
看起来没问题,长官,他们在朝我们挥手回应
Yeah.
狗东西
Looks okay, sir. They're waving back.
真希望这是最后一批了,这东西开始痒了
Dogs.
确实,眼看锋面天气要来了,能顺利返航就不错了
I hope that's the last of them. This thing's starting to itch.
要是回不去,那可就太可惜了
It is. With that weather front coming, be lucky to make home.
赶紧去前甲板,让厨师把家禽烤了当晚餐,好吗?
Flaming shame if we didn't.
今晚有任务,我们得吃顿像样的
Get run forward and tell cook to barbecue poultry for dinner, will you?
我们大约一小时后就会遭遇那股锋面
We need a decent meal for tonight's work.
到午夜时分,天会黑得伸手不见五指
We're gonna hit that front in about one hour.
我们怎么看得见暗礁啊?
By midnight, it'll be darker than 3-4 feet down a cow's throat.
这有什么难的
How're we gonna see the reef?
几英里外就能听到海浪拍打暗礁的声音
Nothing to it.
行吧,可我们怎么知道船底的水深够不够?
You can hear the surf pounding on the reef for miles.
这就得看海浪大小了,不是吗?
Fine. How do we know how much water's under us?
你别担心,就算蒙着眼睛,我也能带你穿过去
That depends on the size of the waves, don't it?
是啊,说不定你还真得这么做
Don't you worry about it, I can take you through there with my head in a bag.
是吗?
Yeah, you may have to.
不管怎么说,还是谢谢你尽力了,少校,好,咱们回头见
Yeah?
没有,长官
Thanks for trying anyhow, Major. Yeah, I'll be seeing you sometime soon.
他已经核查了今天在该区域有飞机活动的所有中队
No, sir.
那绝对是最后一次有人看到她的时间了
He checked every squadron that had a plane in the area today.
但那是今天黎明时分的事了
That's absolutely the last time she was seen by anybody.
到傍晚的时候,他们本该到这一带的某个地方了
But that was at dawn this morning.
从那里派出的侦察飞行队怎么了?
By late afternoon, they should've been somewhere up here.
因为天气原因取消了
What happened to that observation flight sent from there?
可日本人肯定没取消他们的护航舰队
Canceled on account of the weather.
要是我们的船能早一天启航就好了
You can bet the Japs didn't cancel that convoy.
如果我们早一天把船开走 早一天出发
If we'd just gotten that ship underway one day sooner.
收起所有帆
Lower away all sails.
火星!
Sparks.
准备好发动机,我要全功率开过暗礁
Stand by the engine. I want full power going over that reef.
汤米,负责甲板指挥
Tommy, take the deck.
你说的那个入口在哪儿来着?
Where did you say this inlet was?
正前方,穿过那片树林就是
Straight ahead. Through those trees.
好的
Right.
电影精选列表