请您再说一遍,长官
I beg your pardon, sir.
绞车?
Winch?
对
Yeah.
不是,长官,这是火花塞,长官
No, sir. This is a spark plug, sir.
我说的是发动机本身,这是动力输出装置吗?
I was talking about the engine itself. This is the power takeoff?
我也不知道,长官,汉森先生只让我把它发动起来
Beats me, sir. Mr. Hanson just told me to get it running.
我明白了,你叫什么名字?
I see. What's your name?
火花,长官
Sparks, sir.
二等无线电兵,长官
Radioman, Second Class, sir.
是啊,无线电兵都叫火花
Yes, all radiomen are called Sparks.
我是说,你的真名是什么?
I mean, what is your actual name?
就是这个,长官,小A.J.火花
That's it, sir. A.J. Sparks, Jr.
挺有意思的,是吧?叫火花,还当无线电兵
Funny, ain't it? I mean, being named Sparks and making radioman.
这可真
It's very...
我就想知道这是不是动力输出装置?
All I wanna know is if this is the power takeoff?
我跟我老爸提过这事儿,他是老A.J.火花
I wrote my old man about it. And he's A.J. Sparks, Sr.
他差点没笑死
But he darn near died laughing.
幸好他没笑死
A fortunate thing he didn't.
船已装备就绪,长官,请求允许派岗哨去吃早餐
Ship rigged and ready, sir. Request permission to send watch to breakfast.
我想先看看前帆升起来,先生
I'd like to see the foresail set first, mister.
前帆?是,长官
The foresail? Yes, sir.
军士长!
Chief!
升前帆
Set the foresail.
是,长官,准备升前帆!
Aye, aye, sir. Stand by to set the foresail!
军士长,你瞧瞧这个
Chief, get a load of this.
到前桅帆索处集♥合♥
Man the fore halyards.
到前桅帆索处集♥合♥!
Man the fore halyards!
准备好前帆索
Stand by the foresheets.
准备好前帆索!
Stand by the foresheets!
拿着这根绳子,在绞车上绕几圈
Take this line and wrap it a couple of times around the winch.
把那根绳子准备好随时可以拉动
Get that line ready for running.
快点,把另一根绳子弄顺
Come on. Get that other line clear.
准备起吊
Stand by to hoist away.
全体注意,准备起吊!
All hands, stand by to hoist away!
全体注意,准备下沉吧!
All hands, stand by to sink!
好了,都别闹了,你们这帮人,没事干了吗?
All right, break it up, you guys. You got nothing to do?
长官,绞车还在修,我们手动把它拉起来行吗?
Sir, the winch is still being repaired. Shall we take it up manually?
不行
No.
让弟兄们解散,我要跟他们说几句话
Have the men stand down. I wanna talk to them.
解散
Stand down.
长官?
Sir?
稍息
Stand easy.
刚才那场面够狼狈的,是吧?
That was pretty miserable, wasn't it?
也难怪会这样
No reason why it shouldn't be.
除了汉森先生和我
With the exception of Mr. Hanson and myself...
你们没人懂一点航海的门道
none of you knows the slightest thing about sailing.
没人指望你们懂
Nobody expects you to.
但这艘船周五早上要开往新几内亚
However, this ship sails for New Guinea Friday morning.
一旦出海,任何航海指令要是执行得
Once we're at sea, any sailing order that isn't carried out...
不迅速、不高效,都可能让你们中的任何人,甚至所有人丧命
sharply and efficiently could cost any or all of you your lives.
我不可能一夜之间把你们变成远洋水手
Now, I can't make blue-water sailors out of you overnight.
但你们都是海军士兵
But you are all Navy men.
要是接下来三天你们愿意每天工作18个小时
If you're willing to work 18 hours a day for the next three days...
我想我能教会你们足够应付的本事
I think I can teach you enough to get by on.
但要是你们做不到
But if you can't cut it...
要是你们中有人觉得自己可能会危及其他船员的生命
if any one of you thinks that he might endanger the lives... of the rest of the members of this crew,
那就现在申请调走
then put in for a transfer, and now.
这没什么丢人的
There's no disgrace to it.
接下来一小时我在自己舱里,谁想见我可以来
I'll be in my quarters for the next hour, any man who wants to see me.
就这样,解散
That's all. Dismissed.
军士长,我希望你和汉森先生留在甲板上
Chief, I prefer that you and Mr. Hanson remain on deck.
让弟兄们自己做决定
Let the men decide this for themselves.
要是他们都不干了怎么办?
What do we do if they all quit?
你好,约翰逊
Hello, Johnson.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
您没吃多少啊,长官
You didn't eat very much, sir.
我不太饿
I wasn't very hungry.
不是说食物有问题,我只是
Not that there was anything wrong with the food. I just...
弟兄们吃了吗?
Men eat yet?
吃了,长官,他们吃得挺香
Yes, sir. They ate real good.
有点安静,但吃得很快
Kind of quiet, but real quick.
“安静”是什么意思?
What do you mean, "quiet"?
长官,有几个说要去见汉森先生和军士长
Sir, a couple of them said something about seeing Mr. Hanson and the Chief.
他们想见汉森和
They wanted to see Hanson and the...
上桅支索,下桅支索,横杆吊索
Upper shroud, lower shroud, topping lift.
上桅支索,下桅支索,横杆吊索
Upper shroud, lower shroud, topping lift.
前帆支索,前桅支索,前桅,收帆
Jibstay, forestay, foremast, stow.
怎么样?
How about that?
别不以为然,这办法管用
Don't knock it. It works.
斜桁,前帆,卷帆索
Gaff, foresail, gasket.
斜桁,前帆,卷帆索
Gaff, foresail, gasket.
卡拉汉,是固定索具还是活动索具?
Callahan, standing or running rigging?
蓝色是固定,红色是活动活动索具,军士长
Blue standing, red running... Running rigging, Chief.
是缭绳还是升降索?你来说
Sheet or halyard? You.
缭绳用来调整,控制帆,升降索用来提升,升降索,军士长
Sheets, trims, sails, halyards, hoists. Halyard, Chief.
哪一种?
Which one?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们明天就会熟悉的,长官
They'll know her by tomorrow, sir.
如果您允许, 船员们想再试着升一次前帆
Sir, with your permission, the crew'd like to take another run at setting the foresail.
很好
Very well.
好的,军士长
Okay, Chief.
是,长官,准备升起前帆!
Aye, aye, sir. Stand by to hoist the foresail!
鲨鱼饵,把这什么扔上来
Shark Bait, throw up the...
卷帆索
Gaskets.
卷帆索
Gaskets.
马脸,准备好前帆缭绳,升降索接到绞车上!
Horse, stand by the foresheet. Halyards to the winch!
快点,你说过会把这东西弄好的
Come on, you told me you'd get that thing working.
当然,你想什么时候用?
Sure. When do you want it for?
现在,你这个白♥痴♥,你以为还在加油站吗?
Now, you idiot. You think you're back in that service station?
把绳子拉紧
Take up the slack.
升前帆,军士长
Set the foresail, Chief.
是,长官
Aye, aye, sir.
准备好主帆,启动绞车
Stand by the mainsail. Engage the winch.
火花!
Spark!
我在努力!
I'm trying!
起吊!
Hoist away!
慢点!会把桅杆扯下来的
Take it easy! You'll rip the mast out.
慢慢放松
Slack it easy.
卡住了,用力拉!
It's stuck. Heave!
卡住了,长官
It's stuck, sir.
卡住了,长官
It's stuck, sir.
知道了
Yeah.
你给桅杆上油了吗?上个油就好了
Did you grease the mast? That's all it needs.
别担心,先把它放下来
Don't worry about it. You better bring it down.
好,松开,放下来
Okay, slack it off and lower away.
松开,放下来!
Slack off and lower away!
还是卡住了,派个人上桅杆,把斜桁夹弄松
It's still stuck. You get a man up on the rig and kick the gaff jaws loose.
我自己去,长官
I'll go myself, sir.
一个志愿者,你去
One volunteer. You.
没什么难的,水手
There's nothing to it, sailor.
是吗?那你怎么不去?
Yeah? Why don't you go?
快去
Move.
我们能好好谈谈吗,军士长?
Can't we talk this over, Chief?
他吓坏了,长官
He's scared to death, sir.
要是他现在不敢做,到了海上就更不敢了
If he doesn't do it here, he'll never do it at sea.
来吧,孩子,没什么大不了的
Come on, boy. There's nothing to it.
你会没事的,孩子,一步一步来,好吗?
You'll be all right, son. Just take one step at a time, okay?
放轻松,别往下看!
Take it easy. Now, don't look down!
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
等你睁开眼,直视前方
Now, when you open them, look straight ahead.
电影精选列表