然后,两周前,在一次通讯中途
Then, two weeks ago, in the middle of a transmission...
他突然失联了
he went off the air.
是牺牲了?还是被俘了,长官?
Killed? Taken prisoner, sir?
我不知道
I don't know.
但这就是“回声号♥”被派往莫尔兹比的原因
But that's why the Echo was sent to Moresby...
万一其他所有办法都失败了,它还有一线希望能送去一名接替者
on a faint chance that it could take in a replacement if everything else failed.
潜艇不能在夜间把人送过去吗?
A sub couldn't drop the man off at night?
你以为“矛鱼号♥”上周在所罗门海干什么?
What was the Spearfish doing in the Solomon sea last week?
未标明的暗礁会让船只根本无法靠近海岸
Uncharted reefs will make it impossible to get anywhere near the coast.
而且空投也绝无可能
And an airdrop is out of the question.
不,必须得是像“回声号♥”这样吃水浅的船才行
No, it's got to be a shallow draft vessel like the Echo.
澳大利亚的接替人员正在莫尔兹比等待船只抵达
The Australian replacement is in Moresby waiting for the ship to arrive.
船只一到,这个叫福斯特的人就该接管指挥权
As soon as it does, this man Foster is supposed to take command...
并尝试驶向格洛斯特角
and try and make the run up to Cape Gloucester.
要是我对他多了解些,我会更放心,这是个棘手的任务
I'd feel better if I knew more about him. It's a ticklish job.
长官,我马上把福斯特中尉的档案拿出来
I'll get Lt. Foster's file out immediately, sir.
我这儿正好有
I've got it right here.
他看起来很合格,而且是麦克伦上尉选的他
He seems to be qualified, and Capt. McClung picked him.
他指挥着莫尔兹比的港口分遣队,应该清楚自己在做什么
He commands port detachment of Moresby and ought to know what he's doing.
他想让克兰德尔中尉留几天
He wants to hold Lt. Crandall for a few days...
直到福斯特足够熟悉这艘船,能够接手为止
until Foster's familiar enough with the ship to take over.
告诉他,克兰德尔中尉他想留多久都可以
Tell him he can have Lt. Crandall for as long as he likes.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
福斯特中尉暂不接替克兰德尔中尉
Lt. Foster will not relieve Lt. Crandall...
除非港务长认为
until, in the opinion of the port captain...
福斯特中尉已完全具备指挥“回声号♥”的资质
Lt. Foster is fully qualified to command the Echo.
这意味着我能把克兰德尔留在这儿,想留多久就留多久
That means I can hold Crandall here as long as I like.
这么一来,你对福斯特的看法能好点儿了?
That make you any happier about Foster?
我对那家伙没意见
I've got nothing against the bloke.
只是我不会选他当伙伴,仅此而已
He's just not the type that I'd pick for a mate. That's all.
他是个优秀的军官
He's a good officer.
顶尖的,人品绝对可靠
The best. A real sterling character.
可既然克兰德尔这小子这么好,为啥不能让他继续指挥呢?
But if you can have this Crandall bloke, why can't he stay in command?
因为他的任务就是让福斯特熟悉“回声号♥”,这就是原因
Because his job is to acquaint Foster with the Echo, that's why.
当然,我们也可以试试再派你乘另一艘潜艇过去
Of course, we could try sending you in again in another sub.
等等,这话可不对
Now, wait a minute.
我对福斯特可是很欣赏的
I'm crazy about Foster.
那该死的船到底在哪儿?
Where is that flaming ship, anyway?
帕特,冷静点
Simmer down, Pat.
她马上就到了
She'll be along.
全体甲板集♥合♥!
On deck!
那是什么?
What's that?
长官,我能辨认出港口里的一个码头
I can make out a pier in the harbor, sir.
南,注意减速,收到,金
Nan. Easy. Roger. King.
福斯特先生,就是她,“回声号♥”
That's her, Mr. Foster, the Echo.
我就怕这个——一艘破船
I was afraid of that. A tub.
好了,建立联络,麻烦传令下去,做好准备等候特殊指令
All right. Contact and please pass the word to stand by for special instructions.
是,长官
Aye, aye, sir.
码头尽头有栋建筑,那肯定是港口分遣队的驻地
There's a building at the shore end. That must be the port detachment.
很好,火花,启动引擎待命,负责航行的,做好准备
Fine. Sparks, ready on the engine. Some navigation, mister.
让水手长待命收帆
Have the boatswain stand by to down sail.
长官!
Sir!
出什么事了?
What's the trouble?
我也说不清,引擎启动不了
I wish I knew. I can't get it started.
我检查了点火系统、阀门和水泵
I checked the ignition system, the valves, the pumps.
我现在正检查燃油管路
I'm going through the fuel lines.
长官,我们能靠风帆把船驶进去吗?
Can we take her in under canvas, sir?
里面没有足够的机动空间
No room to maneuver in there.
要是能驶进去,倒也算气派
We'd be going in in style.
气派?别最后搁浅在海滩上就谢天谢地了
In style? As long as we don't end up on the beach.
火花,你要多久才能修好?
Sparks, how long is it gonna take you to fix that thing?
要是能找到故障原因,用不了多久,可要是找不到呢?
If I can find the trouble, not long. But if I can't?
我们接到的命令是尽快进港,赶紧干活
We have orders to get in as fast as we can. Get with it.
汤米别傻笑了,这事儿可没看起来那么简单
Tommy, you'd better wipe that grin off your face. This isn't as easy as it looks.
保持航向,将那座航标灯牢牢锁定在左舷船首方向
Keep the deck. Hold that beacon sharp in your port bow...
等我下令再转向,拿着地图
till I give the order to come about. Hold this.
没必要紧张,这操作本来就有点棘手
There's no reason for anybody to get excited about. It's a tricky maneuver.
只要你像之前一样把本职工作做好,我们就不会有事
But if you handle your duties as well as you've been doing for last few days, we'll be all right.
有件事非常重要
There's olny one thing that is very important.
等我们靠近码头时,船会处于迎风状态
We're gonna be on the wind when we fetch that dock.
我得快速调整船位、减轻船的负载,尽量滑行着靠过去,明白吗?
That means I'm gonna have to come up fast, lose weight, try to coast alongside, do you understand?
等我们开始抢风调向时
Now the minute when we start to luff
就是船帆会飘动的时候吧?
That's when the sails staff flap?
对,我要你们以最快速度把每一寸帆都收起来,明白吗?
That's right. I want every inch of canvas down as fast as possible. You got it?
各位,准备掉头
Mister, stand by to come about.
各就各位操控缭绳,保持抢风航行
Man the sheets. Keep a close haul.
通知桅杆横桁上的人,盯紧斜桁衔接处
Tell the man up the crosstrees to watch the gaff jaws.
我不想再让它们卡住了
I don't want them sticking again.
明白,长官,兄弟们,留意
Aye, aye, sir. Guys, keep your eye on the-
有人在朝我们开火
Somebody's firing at us.
目前只是警告
Over us, so far.
我们这是怎么了?难道仗已经打输了吗?
What did we do? Lose the war already?
火花!
Sparks!
谁下令朝那艘船开火的?
Who's responsible for firing on that ship?
长官,我只是想警告他们
I was trying to warn them, sir.
他们没有回应我们的通讯,而且一直在突破港口的防御
They've not answered our transmission and have been breaking the harbor defenses.
可他们已经进港了!
She's already in the harbor!
你就没想过他们可能在执行无线电静默吗?
Did it ever occur to you she might be on a radio silence?
他们随时可能过来,下去警告他离开
They're coming about at any minute. Get down on the breaker and warn him off.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
火花,你在哪儿?
-Sparks, where are you?
抱歉,我启动不了引擎
I'm sorry, sir. I just can't get the engine started.
别管引擎了,把发报机拿来,我要知道是谁朝我们开的火,为什么开火
No more any engine. Get the transmitter. I want to know who fired on us and why.
抱歉,长官,发报机也用不了,没有引擎,发报机就没法供电工作
I'm sorry, sir, I can't do that either. The transmitter doesn't put out without the engine.
长官!
Sir!
怎么了?
What?
码头上有灯光在闪烁
There's a flashing light on the dock.
拿出手持信♥号♥♥灯,准备掉头
Take out the hand blinker. Stand by to come about.
是,长官
Aye, aye, sir.
全体人员准备停船待命
All hands stand by to heave to.
那帮人怎么回事?
What's the matter with those guys?
他们径直冲进去了
They're going right into it.
联♥系♥上他们了,长官
Got them now, sir.
跟他们说
Tell them.
有什么消息?
What do you got?
“你们正”
"You are...
“接近”
"approaching..."
别发了,他们已经进去了
Cancel it, they're already in it.
赶紧跟他们说
Tell them quick.
已取消,重新发,长官
Cancelled. Restart, sir.
哦,天啊,他们就只跟我们说正在接近海军码头
Oh, for heaven's sake. All they're telling us is we're approaching a Navy dock.
“你们正”
"You are...
“处”
"in...
“于”
"a...
“安全”
"fine...
“区域”
"area."
这不是挺好吗?你们在一片安全区域里
isn't that nice? You're in a fine area.
净说些废话,他们为什么
Must be the chamber of commerce. What do they...
抱歉,长官,那个“F”其实是“M”,长官
Excuse me, sir. That "F" was an "M.", sir.
那可就不一样了,是“你们正处于水雷区域”
That's different. That's "You are in a mine area."
水雷区域?
A mine area?
快,拿航线图来!
Get directions, quick!
警戒!密切注意水下物体!
Lookout, keep your eyes peeled for subsurface objects.
长官,那儿有东西!
There's something there now, sir!
正前方!
Dead ahead!
看到了!是两个!长官,在正前方!
There they are! Two of them! Dead ahead, sir!
传令兵!
Orderly!
长官,又发现一个,在左舷船首方向
Another one, sir. Off the port bow.
去后甲板就位!去前面,把中插板升起来!
Man the back stage. Go forward, get that centerboard up.
那舵机就控制不了中插板了
The centerboard won't answer the helm.
电影精选列表