就从酒馆找了个跳舞的姑娘
and they got this girl dancer at the tavern.
懂了
I see.
不是那样,长官,她丈夫一起来的
Nothing like that, sir. Her husband came with her.
只是
Only...
但现在是战时,未经授权的平民
Only it's wartime, and unauthorized civilian personnel...
不得进入海军设施
are not allowed on naval installations.
尤其是补给舰,舰长说的
Particularly tenders, the skipper said.
所以他让我选:降职还是登上第一艘出港的船
So he gave me my choice of being busted or grabbing the first ship out.
所以,你“自愿”了,什么,第一艘
So, you volunteered. What, the first...
第一艘出港的船?他们就是这么说的,长官
The first ship out? That's what they said, sir.
我得出去一下,借过 长官!
I've got to get out of here. Pardon me. Sir!
准备好了吗?两边一起放
All clear? Lower away together.
如果你不介意的话,我希望你不要把这件事告诉汉森长官
If you don't mind, I'd just as soon you didn't mention it to Mr. Hanson.
他真的以为我是自愿的,他有点年轻,又充满热情
He really believes I did volunteer, and he's kind of young and eager...
你懂的
and you know?
放开后部缆绳,放开前部缆绳
Let go of the after fall. Let go the forward fall.
军士长,你的秘密我不会说
Chief, your secret is safe with me...
因为我压根不打算留在这儿
because I'm not going to be around to tell him anyway.
离船
Leaving the ship.
我该检查填缝的,长官
I should have checked the caulking, sir.
没事,小子,不怪你,别担心
It's okay, kid, it's nobody's fault. Don't you worry about it.
但我们会送您上岸的,长官,对吧,军士长?
But we'll get you ashore, sir. Won't we, Chief?
是,长官,马上,长官
Yes, sir. Right away, sir.
马脸,松开尾缆
Horse, slack your stern line.
鲨鱼饵,收绳,把那东西弄上船
Shark Bait, heave around on the bow. Get that thing aboard.
他什么都能搞定,长官 没错,这话我信
He can handle anything, sir. Yeah, I'm sure of that.
他等不及我们出海了 这话我也信
He can't wait till we get to sea. Yeah, I'm sure of that, too.
什么事,军士长 有个带金穗儿的要借道
What's up, Chief? Brass, coming through.
这边请,长官
Right this way, sir.
给我开后门? 码头在左舷,长官
Family entrance? Dock is on the port side, sir.
水手,带船长去后甲板
Show the Captain the quarterdeck, sailor.
欢迎登船,长官
Welcome aboard, sir.
有他指挥,我们能直接开进东京湾
With him in command, we could sail right into Tokio Bay.
我只求能开出港口就不错了,他闭着眼都能开出去
I'd settle for just getting out of the harbor. He can do that blindfolded.
是,长官,但我觉得他不会,他没拿文件,长官
Yes, sir, but I don't think he's going to. He didn't take them papers, sir.
他忘了,肯定是
He forgot them. He must have.
他必须签字才行,我还能追上他吗?
He's got to sign them. Can I still catch him?
长官,您去拿文件,我保证您追上他
Sir, you get them papers. I'll see that you catch him.
喂,甲板上的!
Ahoy, the weather deck!
要什么,杰克?发动机的新皮带?
What do you want, Jack? A new rubber band for the engine?
有份急件送到码头,能接吗?
Got a special delivery for the dock. Can you handle it?
行,嘿,帆缆兵,把钩子甩过来
Yeah. Hey, Boats, throw the hook over the side.
把脚蹬在这儿,抓紧了,长官
Just put your foot in there and hold on tight, sir.
杰克,别忘了提醒他得换乘
Jack, don't forget to tell him to get a transfer.
对!您到了上面得换乘另一个钩子,长官
Yeah! You have to switch over when you get up there, sir.
好的,我们走吧
Okay, let's go.
慢点儿,莱希!往上起!
Easy, Leahy! Take it up!
好的,帆缆兵,拉他上来
Okay, Boats, bring him up.
如果你在找你哥哥,他在那艘 “大家伙” 对面的驳船上
If you're looking for your brother, he's in a scow on the other side of this monster.
不,长官,是我,汤米
No, sir. It's me, sir. Tommy.
军士长用船吊把我放到了码头
The Chief had the ship's crane put me on the dock.
那军士长,点子真多,是吧?急什么?
That Chief. He's just full of ideas, isn't he? What's the rush?
我答应和几个哥们儿在军官俱乐部吃晚饭,想着可以和您一起走
I promised I'd meet some guys at the Officers' Club for dinner. I just thought I'd walk in with you.
现在吃饭有点早吧?
It's a little early for dinner, isn't it?
是啊,可您也知道,我们这些低级军官得早点去,吃完赶紧走
Yeah, but you know, junior officers have to get in and get out.
我本来希望您能跟我们一起吃顿饭
I was hoping you'd have dinner with us.
我想让兄弟们见见我的新舰长
I'd like the fellows to meet my new skipper.
谢谢,汤米 但我还不是你的舰长
Thanks, Tommy, but I'm not your skipper yet.
你看,我还没签你口袋里那份文件呢
You see, I haven't signed those papers in your pocket.
对,我以为你忘带了,所以我就带过来了
Yeah. I figured you forgot them, so I brought them along.
你其实没忘,对吧?您也没真觉得我忘了吧?
You really didn't forget them, did you? You didn't think I did, did you?
长官,我知道这船现在看着不起眼,但它可不是什么破驳船
I know the ship doesn't look like much, sir, but it's no scow...
等弟兄们收拾完,您准会大吃一惊
and once the men get to work on it, you'll be surprised.
要是您顾虑我,没关系的,您可以换别的少尉
If it's on account of me, sir, don't worry, you can get another junior officer.
听着,小子,这事跟你一点关系都没有
Wait. Look, kid, this has nothing to do with you.
我只是不想被钉死在那条船上,明白吗?
It's just that I don't want to get stuck on that ship, you see?
可它能出海,长官,说不定还有重大任务
But it sails, sir. And it might have an important mission.
汤米,就算那是范德比尔特家族的游艇,我也不想要,小子
Tommy, if it was the Vanderbilt yacht, I wouldn't want it, kid.
看见那些船了吗?
Do you see all those ships?
日本舰队的冰山一角
That's only a fraction of the Japanese fleet.
你真想让“回声号♥”去跟它们硬碰硬?
Do you want to go up against that in the Echo?
也许您说得对
Yeah, maybe you're right.
看来我得亲自把这些文件交给范德沃特中校
I guess I'll have to give these to Cmd. Vandewater myself.
我去交给他,我来搞定他,他办公室在哪儿?
I'll give them to Vandewater. I'll take care of him. Where's his office?
总部大楼,拖轮泊位后面,长官
Headquarters building. Behind the tug mooring, sir.
多谢
Thanks.
听着,小子,也许最后我还是会当你的舰长
Look, kid, I may end up as your skipper yet...
你明白我为什么尽量推掉这个差事,对吧?
but you understand why I'm trying not to, don't you?
明白,长官
Yes, sir. Okay.
现在怎么安排,玛姬?
How do we set up now, Maggie?
哈撒韦将军办公室17:00 来电,哈里斯上校17:05 来电
Admiral Hathaway's office called at 17:00, sir. Col. Harris at 17:05.
简报定在 18:30,今天的工作就结束了,长官
Briefing's at 18:30. That'll clear the deck, sir.
很好,克兰德尔中尉还在等吗?
Fine. Is Lt. Crandall still waiting?
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
不过我想他明白您行程很满,不会介意
But I'm sure he understands... that you have a full schedule and won't mind.
不,请他进来
No. Send him in, please.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
能允许我18:00收工吗,长官?
Permission to secure at 18:00, sir?
允许...可以
Permission to... Sure.
帮我接哈撒韦将军,好吗?
And get me Admiral Hathaway, would you?
843.
843.
告诉我,18:00 收工后你要干嘛,玛姬?
Tell me, once you secure at 18:00, what would you be doing, Maggie?
18:01 去赴约
Keeping a date at 18:01.
当然是跟基地的效率专家
With the base efficiency expert, of course.
当然
Of course.
天哪!
Stun the crows.
船旗秘书回复将军的电♥话♥
Flag secretary returning the Admiral's call.
是的,长官,文件就在这里
Yes, sir. Got it right here, sir.
好像放哪儿了我马上就来 好
Somewhere. Hi, I'll be right with you. Yeah.
是,长官,绝对没问题
Sir? Absolutely, sir.
19:00在您舱室,是,长官
19:00 in your quarters, sir. Yes, sir.
19:00.
19:00.
19:00 到底是什么时间?
What is 19:00, anyway?
晚上七点,我早该想到这事也有你的份
7:00. I might have known you had your finger in this.
我满腔热血等着新指令,结果却被塞到一条中式旧帆船里
All steamed up about my new command and I end up in a Chinese junk.
你在说什么,瑞普?
What are you talking about, Rip?
我以为你在海上
I thought you were at sea.
我是在海上,而且非常高兴......
I was, and very happy...
直到一纸调令把我扔进一艘伪装成海军舰艇的运粮驳船
until I get orders transferring me to a grain barge masquerading as a Navy vessel.
海军回声号♥
The USS Echo?
回声号♥?
Echo?
哎,那艘船是不是以前的赛艇
Say, is that the racing sloop-
玩笑结束了,我已经上过这艘毁前途的船
Joke's over. I've been aboard this career-wrecker.
我本想让你先来报到,好让我—
I was hoping you'd report here first, so that I-
好让你骗我接手?
You could con me into it?
这船确实难对付,是吧?
She's a brute, isn't she?
真想看看你登船时的表情,
I'd liked to have seen your face when you went aboard.
但这不是玩笑,瑞普
But it's no joke, Rip.
这是个很重要的任务
This is an important assignment.
你越说越离谱了,
You're getting funnier by the minute.
不,我是认真的
No, I'm serious.
麦克阿瑟将军亲自下令,要把她送到新几内亚,
Gen. MacArthur himself wants her delivered to New Guinea.
为什么?
Why?
为什么?我也问过他同样的问题
Why? You know, I asked him that same thing.
我对他说:“道格,”我说
I said to him, "Doug," I said...
“你为什么要把那艘老破船开到新几内亚?”
"why do you want that old hulk sailed to New Guinea?"
—结果他对我说:“范,小子—”去死吧
And he said to me, "Van, boy""Drop dead."
麦克阿瑟跟海军有什么关系?
What's MacArthur got to do with the Navy, anyway?
看来你还真是刚从海上回来
Say, you have been at sea.
这么说吧,他向哈撒韦将军提了
Let's just say that he mentioned it to Admiral Hathaway...
电影精选列表