开始
Okay.
你可知晓思念新奥尔良的滋味?
Do you know what it means to miss New Orleans
日夜牵挂,无休无歇?
And miss it each night and day?
我深知这份情愫没错
I know I'm not wrong
思念愈发浓烈
The feeling's getting stronger
只因离家的日子更久了
The longer I stay away
想念那爬满苔藓的藤蔓
Miss the moss-covered vines
还有高大的糖松
The tall sugar pines
曾是知更鸟歌♥唱的地方
Where mockin' birds used to sing
多想再看见
And I'd like to see
慵懒的密西西比河
The lazy Mississippi
匆匆奔入春日的怀抱
Ahurryin' into spring
月光洒在河口上
The moonlight on the bayou
克里奥尔小调弥漫空中
A Creole tune that fills the air
我梦见六月的木兰花绽放
I dream about magnolias in June
转眼就盼着能回到那方
And soon I'm wishing that I was there
你可知晓
Do you know what it means
思念新奥尔良的滋味?
To miss New Orleans
只因我的心遗落在了那故乡
When that's where you left your heart?
更有一桩牵挂藏心上
And there's somethin' more
我思念着心上人
I miss the one I care for
胜过思念新奥尔良
More than I miss New Orleans
太棒了
Wonderful, boy.
汤米,你太棒了,真精彩啊
Tommy, you're magnificent. Wonderful.
汉森,你真 嘿,等一下
Hanson, you were the... Hey, wait a minute.
干什么,你要去哪儿?才开始呢
what're you doing, kid? Where are you going? We're just getting warmed up.
我们得回船了,长官
We should get back to the ship, sir.
得安排锚位值班,舰船安全
We have to get the anchor watch set. Ship's security.
对,没错,喝完这杯,他来了,爱死你了
Yeah, you're right. I'll just finish this. Here he comes. I love your work.
从下午进门起
From the time we came in here this afternoon...
这家伙就不停给我灌酒,好让你拐我上船
this guy's kept my glass filled with whisky so you can shanghai me.
“得回船”又是哪出?
Where'd you get "we gotta go back to the ship" business?
想灌醉我然后
Will you fill me with the sauce and then...
不,长官,您的行李还在那边
No, sir. You left your gear over there.
而且在重新分配任务前,您也没地方住
And you haven't got a place to stay. Until you're reassigned, I mean.
对
Right.
我可以住单身军官宿舍
I could stay at the Bachelor Officers' Quarters.
好的,长官,我忘了,我让人送过去
Yes, sir. I forgot. I'll have them bring your gear over.
不,等一下,小子,抱歉,我一整晚都在找你茬
No, wait a minute, kid. I'm sorry. I've been needling you all night long...
而你根本没做错什么,不该受这份气
and you haven't done anything to deserve it.
只是我心里正烦着
It's just something is eating me.
听着,你就当
Look, just chalk it up to the fact...
是我自己混♥蛋♥,没让我来指挥,对你来说反倒是好事
that I'm a heel, and you're much better off that I didn't take command.
不行,长官,您得做您认为正确的事
No, I couldn't do that, sir. You have to do what you think is right.
我让人把你的行李送过来
I'll have them bring your gear over.
不用了
No.
就放在那儿吧,我之后自己去拿
Leave it there and I'll pick it up sometime.
也让我有机会再看看那艘废船,还有你
Give me a chance to see the hulk again. And you.
谢谢您,长官,晚安,长官
Thank you, sir. Good night, sir.
照顾好自己,小子
Take care of yourself, kid.
1943 年的 “打字机小姐”
Miss Typewriter of 1943.
你的效率专家去哪儿了?
What happened to your efficiency expert?
但愿他是头被文件柜夹了吧?
Did he get his head caught in a filing cabinet, I hope?
别管了,老爹我来了,亚瑟,老爹我在这儿呢
Never mind, old daddy's here. Arthur. Old daddy's here.
能给这位姑娘拿点高杯冰饮吗?
Would you bring this girl something tall and cool?
中尉,不好意思,我在找汉森少尉
If you don't mind, Lieutenant, I'm looking for an Ensign Hanson.
他是你约会的对象?看来他比我想的还受欢迎
He's your date? He gets around better than I thought.
长官,这是海军公务
This is official Navy business, sir.
我有几份文件必须在 23 点前签好
I have some documents which must be signed by 23:00.
你又跟我提这些数字,女士,汉森少尉刚走
There you go with those numbers again. Ensign Hanson just left, ma'am.
不过要是你需要,我可以试试去找他
But if you like, I could try and catch him.
他坐一辆快吉普车走的,什么文件?
He left in a fast jeep. What documents?
中尉,我认为这不关你的事
I don't believe that's any concern of yours, Lieutenant.
这和汉森少尉所在的 “回声号♥” 舰船有关
It's in connection with Ensign Hanson's ship, the Echo.
我明白了,目前我仍奉命接管指挥权
I see. At the moment, I'm still under orders to take command.
要是你不介意,所有和 “回声号♥” 相关的事,都与我有关
And if you don't mind, anything concerning the Echo also concerns me.
麻烦你跟我进办公室待一会儿好吗?
Would you step into my office for a moment, please?
亚瑟!酒呢,来啦,这就服务
Arthur! The wine. Here we are, open for business.
把文件给我看看
Let's see the papers.
长官,我听说您要被调走了
I understood you were to be reassigned, sir.
我觉得不该给您看
I don't think I should.
我还没被调走呢,把文件给我
I haven't been reassigned yet. Give me the papers.
我倒要看看范德沃特又在耍什么鬼把戏
I just want to see the swindle Vandewater's trying to pull out.
这和范德沃特中校没关系
This has nothing to do with Cmd. Vandewater.
而且我觉得哈撒韦将军不会喜欢你这么说话
And I don't think Admiral Hathaway would appreciate your terminology.
这些是 “回声号♥” 的接收文件
They're the acceptance papers from the Echo.
将军要求今晚就得签好
The Admiral wants them signed tonight.
要汉森少尉签?
By Ensign Hanson?
要汉森少尉签
By Ensign Hanson.
要是你真需要他,他的船就在码头尽头
If you really need him, his ship's just down at the end of the dock.
我可以派个人去找他
I can send a fellow over for him.
亚瑟,你未免也太尽职了
Arthur, you're a little over-trained.
再这么下去,我可就要把你调到 “回声号♥” 去了
If you're not careful, I may have you transferred to the Echo.
是,长官,抱歉,长官
Yes, sir. Sorry, sir.
他还真这么做了,他没在唬人
He did it. He wasn't bluffing.
我看啊,这位将军就算把他奶奶任命成舰长都有可能
I think that Admiral will have his grandmother made skipper.
文件都没问题吧,长官?
Are they all in order, sir?
连细则条款都没毛病
Right down to the fine print.
既然这样,汉森少尉来签这些文件,你没意见吧?
In that case, you can't have any objection to Ensign Hanson signing them.
你刚才说他的船在哪儿来着?
Where did you say his ship is?
再见,亚瑟
Bye, Arthur.
再见,长官
Bye, sir.
中尉,你听着,我跟你说了,将军要求这些文件得由
Now, Lieutenant, look. I told you, the Admiral wants those papers signed by-
会签好的,你有笔吗?
They will be. You got a pen?
有,长官
Yes, sir.
但这些文件必须由接管指挥权的军官来签
But they have to be signed by the officer taking command.
我知道,把笔给我
I know that. Give me the pen.
天哪,中尉,下午你那副样子
Gosh, Lieutenant, after the way you behaved this afternoon...
我还以为就算来一队马也没法把你拉上船呢
I wouldn't have thought a team of horses could've gotten you on that ship.
闭嘴
Shut up.
好了,任务完成
Well, mission accomplished.
干得好,汉森
Good work, Hanson.
是,长官,谢谢您,长官
Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.
差不多吧,晚安
I guess. Good night.
鲨鱼饵,你就不能坚持住吗?
Shark Bait, will you just try to stay with it?
对不起,军士长
I'm sorry, Chief.
早上好,长官
Good morning, sir.
早上好啊,舰长
Beautiful morning, Captain.
马脸
Horse.
你或许运气会好些军士长
You might have better luck... Chief.
你要是先把帆带铺在帆桁上,摆弄这东西可能会顺手点
You might have better luck with that thing if you laid the gasket on the boom first.
是,长官,铺
Yes, sir. Lay the...
帆带
Gasket.
就在帆脚下面,帆桁上
Under the foot of the sails there, on the boom.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
您的咖啡,长官
Your coffee, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
这里面是什么?
What was in that?
是个鸡蛋,长官,汉森
That was an egg, sir. And Mr. Han...
我想这样能让渣沉淀下去,长官,有什么问题吗?
I thought it'd settle the grounds, sir. Something wrong with it?
这样啊,我还以为把自己舌头吞下去了呢
Yeah. I thought I swallowed my tongue.
汉森先生的意思是在壶底放蛋壳
Mr. Hanson meant eggshells in the bottom of the pot.
不是在杯子里打个生鸡蛋
Not a raw egg in the cup.
你入伍前是干什么的?
What were you before you entered the service?
我是个厨师,长官,干了好多年了
I was a cook, sir. I've been one for years.
再给我来一杯,带渣的
I'll have another cup. With grounds.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
将前帆缭绳用卸扣固定在滑轨上,早上好,长官
Shackle the foresheet to the traveler. Good morning, sir.
把这个接到那个上
This to that.
这玩意儿应该是绞车吧?
This is supposed to be the winch?
电影精选列表