撞上水雷都一样,快去!
It won't make any difference if we hit a mine. Go on.
长官,他们让我们向近岸移♥动♥
They request we move inshore, sir.
快回去机舱那边,动作快!
Get back to that engine, quick.
长官,中插板已升起并固定好了
Centerboard up and secured, sir.
长官,左舷船首方向又发现一个!
Another one off the port bow, sir!
右舷也有一个!
Another one at starboard.
他们已经脱离危险了,跟他们说安全了
They're out of it. Tell them they're in the clear.
长官,我们都安全了
We're all clear, sir.
收到
Roger.
全体到甲板集♥合♥!
On deck!
长官,前方水位偏低
Low waters ahead, sir.
汤米,把所有帆都降下来!
Lower away all sails, Tommy.
放下中插板,火花,前进档
Drop that centerboard. Sparks, put it forward.
所有帆都降下来!快点,把这个弄下来!
Lower away all sails! Come on, let's get this down.
斜桁夹又卡住了
The gaff jaws are stuck again.
把斜桁夹踹松!
Kick that gaff jaw free.
长官,中插板已放下
Centerboard down, sir.
好!
Right!
你这大家伙,掉转航向!
You monster, come about.
长官,我们正撞向码头
Sir, we're closing on the dock.
什么?火花,全速后退!
What? Back full, Sparks!
长官,我们要撞上码头了!
Sir, we're gonna ram the dock.
不会的,去前面准备好,把右舷的锚放下去
No. Go forward and get ready to let go of the anchor starboard side.
是,长官
Aye, sir.
约翰逊,过来搭把手弄锚
Johnson, bear a hand on the anchor.
卡梅奥,抓住那根缆绳,把它拉紧固定好,看好缆绳!
Cameo, grab that line. Stop it up short. Tend that line.
火花,我让你全速后退!
Sparks, I said back full!
抱歉,长官,引擎又熄火了
Excuse me, sir, she quit on me again.
去前面,在左舷装好防撞垫!
Go forward and rig the fenders on the port side.
鲨鱼饵,把锚放下去,用脚稳住锚链!
Shark Bait, let go of the anchor and hold it underfoot.
有人落水!
Man overboard!
下方注意避让!
Look out below!
干得不错啊,先生
Nice work, mister.
您说什么,长官?
What did you say, sir?
我说,非常出色
I said, very nice.
这场“表演”就到此结束了吗,还是说你们还有加演节目?
Is that all for this performance, or have you got an encore?
抱歉,中尉,这是一艘有中插板的船
I'm sorry, Lieutenant. This is a centerboard ship-
一艘船?
A ship?
天啊,我还以为这是劳军联合组织的巡回演出呢
Why, I was under the impression that it was a USO Tour.
长官,这是海军的正式舰艇
This is an official Navy ship, sir.
船员们在当前情况下已经尽了最大努力
The crew is doing the best they could under the circumstances.
这船员还算尽力?
This crew is doing the best they can?
先生,我建议你带着这拨船员出海历练六个月再说
Mister, I suggest you take this crew out for about six months.
你知道自己在跟谁说话吗?
Who the hell do you think you're talking to?
这是我的船
This is my ship.
船员的所有行动都听我指挥
Anything this crew does is under my orders.
我建议,要是你还想对这艘船或者我的船员说三道四
And I suggest if you have any further remarks about this ship or my crew...
就登船来跟我说
you come aboard and make them to me.
扬帆!
Throw the sails.
倒船!
Astern to.
感谢你的“邀请”,舰长
Thank you for your invitation, Captain.
既然我是来接替你的,那就没必要这么麻烦了
Since I'm relieving you, that won't be necessary.
我要跟船员说的话,会直接跟他们说
Whatever I have to say to this crew, I'll say to them directly.
你要接管这艘船?
You're taking over?
等你向港务长报备抵达后,我就正式接管
As soon as you report your arrival to the port captain.
麻烦你尽快去办
I would be obliged if you do that as quickly as possible.
收帆!
Furl the sails.
非常好,中尉
Excellent, Lieutenant.
请稍息
At ease, please.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
你把那艘船调运到这里,做得非常出色
You've done a remarkable job bringing that ship up here.
谢谢您,长官,是我的船员们很能干
Thank you, sir. I had a remarkable crew.
没错,你们进港时,我亲眼看到他们的实操表现了
Yes, I saw them in action as you came in.
很遗憾,这次任务不会由你指挥他们了
I'm sorry you won't be commanding them on the mission.
任务?
Mission?
你不会以为我们把那艘船调过来,只是让它空跑一趟吧?
You don't think we brought that ship up here just for the ride?
抱歉,中尉,这项任务是最高机密
I'm sorry, Lieutenant. The mission is top secret.
显然,没人通知过你,对吧?
Naturally, you weren't informed, were you?
是的,长官
No, sir.
过来一下
Come here.
这艘船暂时划归空军调度
Temporarily, the ship is being placed at the disposal of the Air Force.
他们必须把一名人员送到岸上
It's imperative that they get one of their men ashore...
具体♥位♥置是格洛斯特角
here on Cape Gloucester.
去新不列颠岛?用“回声号♥”?
In New Britain? With the Echo?
对
Yeah.
他们似乎认为,只要把“回声号♥”伪装成海军训练舰
They seem to think if she's disguised as a Navy training craft...
就有机会成功
that she has a chance.
眼下他们正在对你的船进行伪装
That's what they're doing to your ship now. Camouflaging it.
空军会提供力所能及的战斗机掩护
And the Air Force will provide what fighter cover they can.
好在,这事跟你没什么关系了,对吧?
Fortunately, that won't concern you, will it?
是,长官
No, sir.
你见过接替你的人了吗?福斯特中尉
You've met your replacement, Lt. Foster?
见过了,长官
Yes, sir.
很好
Fine.
我已经得到哈撒韦将军的许可,让你暂时留在这里
I have Admiral Hathaway's permission to hold you here...
直到你把“回声号♥”的情况向福斯特交接清楚
until you can familiarize Foster with Echo.
我知道你急于回市区
I know you're anxious to get back to town
没关系的,长官
That's all right.
可想而知,船员们要适应新舰长,总得花些时间
Imaginably, it would take some time for the men to get used to a new skipper.
交接不会超过48小时
It won't take more than 48 hours.
我想你大概不会
I don't suppose you would be
长官?
Sir?
戴维斯,怎么了?
Yes, Davis, what is it?
长官,空军报告说,所罗门海上空出现敌军轰炸机
Air Force reports enemy bombers over the Solomon Sea, sir.
预计20到25分钟后会有空袭
They expect a raid in 20 to 25 minutes.
帕特森先生和当地土著下士已经去简报室了,长官
Mr. Patterson and the native corporal have already gone to the briefing room, sir.
要让他们等空袭♥警♥报解除后再开始吗?
Shall I ask them to wait for the all clear?
不用,我和中尉这就过去
No, the Lieutenant and I will be over directly.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
通知“回声号♥”做好戒备,让空军的人清空码头
Warn Echo. tell those Air Force people to clear the dock.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
他们正前往拦截
They're going up to make the intercept.
我们的作战情报中心 就在这边
Our CIC Room is over here.
1 号♥不明目标好像在分散
Bogie 1 appears to be splitting.
A编队和B编队执行指定突袭任务
Designated raids. One Abel and one Baker.
B编队
One Baker.
坐标 055,43
055. 43.
我们已经摸清,有支护航舰队正在 BAM 区域集结
We know there's a convoy building up here over BAM.
我相当确定,这支舰队会在未来 10 天内出发
I'm fairly certain it'll take off in the next 10 days...
沿着新不列颠岛北岸航行,然后在马当这里
run along the north coast of New Britain and land troops either here at Madang...
或者往南到莱城登陆
or down here at Lae.
是莱城,他们肯定会在莱城登陆
Lae, they'll land at Lae.
要是从马当走陆路过来,得花上一个月时间
They'd be a month coming over land from Madang.
我们还得知,他们会犯下一个严重的战术错误
We also know that they'll be making a grave tactical error...
帕特森先生,没错
Mr. Patterson, that's right.
任何海军人员都不会冒险让船只穿过那样狭窄的海峡
No Navy man would risk putting ships through narrow straits like that.
空袭时,那些船只会变成活靶子
They'd be a sitting duck during an aerial attack.
对吧,长官
Isn't that right, sir?
完全正确,中尉
Absolutely, Lieutenant.
不过,帕特森考虑的是
What Patterson is thinking of, though...
从太平洋中部移过来的这股锋面天气
is this weather front that's moving in from the central Pacific.
到本周末,这整片区域会被浓雾完全笼罩
By the end of the week, this whole area will be socked in so tight...
到时候根本没法进行空中侦察
there won't be any chance for aerial observation.
这就是为什么派帕特去接替那个失踪的海岸观察员的位置至关重要
That's why it's so vital... to get Pat in there to take the place of that coast watcher...who disappeared.
汤姆・埃文斯,帕特,他是不是叫这个?
Tom Evans. Wasn't that his name, Pat?
对
Yeah.
这样一来,我们就能指望在帕特的协助下,从陆地上进行目视侦察
Then we can hope, with Pat's help, to get a visual sighting from the land.
用降落伞把帕特森先生和下士空投下去会很困难吗?
Would it be difficult to drop Mr. Patterson and the corporal by parachute?
要我说,那根本是天方夜谭
If you ask me, it'd be flaming impossible.
还不如让我带着铜管乐队、帽子上再挂个霓虹灯进去呢
I'd as soon go in with a brass band and a neon light on my hat.
电影精选列表