知道了
Okay.
能不能帮我个忙,就在那儿,对,就是它
Do me a favor. It's there, right there. That's it.
少校要过来了,我觉得把这些东西放在这儿不太得体
I don't think they'd look good here with the Major coming down.
谢谢
Thank you.
把门关上
Close the door.
我什么都不会再跟你说了!
I won't tell you anything more!
好小子,去拿枪
Good boy. Get the guns.
到下面去,预热好那台破引擎,等我喊的时候全速后退
Get below. Prime that crazy engine. Give me back full when I yell.
你要这些吗?
You want these?
不要,太多了
No, there are too many.
那你打算怎么办?
What're you gonna do?
说得好像我知道!赶紧去引擎那边!
Like I know! Get on the engine.
军士长,向后看!
Chief, look aft.
中士
Sarge.
我以前是不是在新加坡见过你?
Didn't I meet you in Singapore once?
我想起来了,你以前常去西贡那家歌♥舞表演俱乐部,对吧?
I remember, you used to hang out at that high-kickers club in Saigon, huh?
蹲下!
Duck!
汤米,快!全速后退,然后上来开这挺机♥枪♥
Go, Tommy! Back full, and get up here on this machine gun!
火花,去看引擎!
Sparks, on the engine.
军士长,把中插板放下去!
Chief, drop the centerboard.
火花,全速前进!
Give me full ahead, Sparks.
蹲下!
Duck!
看看能不能端掉那个机♥枪♥巢!
See if you can get that machine gun nest.
抓紧那挺枪,孩子,出发了!
Hang on to that gun, kid. Here we go.
你之前说不定还赌我们撑不过去呢
You could've bet me we wouldn't make it.
抱歉,长官,刚才过暗礁的时候,引擎进水了
Sorry, sir. The engine flooded out going over the reef.
谁还要那破引擎?马脸,准备扬帆!
Who needs it? Horse, stand by to make sail.
是,长官!
Aye, aye, sir!
搭把手!把这个扔到船外,好把主帆升起来
Give me a hand. Get this overboard so we can raise the mainsail.
长官,莫尔斯比港一直在试图联♥系♥我们
Port Moresby trying to reach us, sir.
好,赶紧接通讯器,把你看到的情况报告上去
Good. Get on that thing and tell him what you saw.
长官,没有引擎的话,我没法转接通讯
I can't transfer without the engine, sir.
那就修好它!
Fix it.
小心,里普!
Look out, Rip!
别开枪!
Don't shoot.
继续走!
Keep going.
里普,你没事吧?
Rip, you all right?
你在开玩笑吗?我没法
Are you kidding? I can't...
动起来,哪怕稍微挪一下也行
Move. Just make one little move.
约翰逊,去拿急救箱!
Johnson, get the aid kit.
长官,让他处理吧
Let him handle it, sir.
长官,我现在可以发报了
Sir, I can transmit now, sir.
我们会联♥系♥他们的
We'll contact them.
你们要是联♥系♥,就是在害死你们舰长
If you do, you kill your captain
闭嘴,你这蠢货
Shut up, you crumb.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你们还在岸防炮的射程范围内
You're still within range of the shore battery.
你们一启动发报,他们就会把你们炸沉在海里
The second you start transmitting, they'll blow you out of the water.
投降吧,你们舰长会被送去治疗
Surrender. Your captain will be hospitalized.
我们有非常优秀的日本医生
We have excellent Japanese doctors.
先生
Sir.
发报
Send it.
这简直是疯了
It's insane.
你们全都会死的,你们就眼睁睁看着他们摧毁你们吗?
You'll all be killed. Can you stand by and let them destroy you?
让我毙了他,先生
Let me plug him, sir.
闭嘴
Shut up.
在格洛斯特角以北发现敌军护航舰队
Enemy convoy seen north of Cape Gloucester.
你怎么回事,怎么笨手笨脚的?
What's the matter with you, you got four thumbs?
我早说过了
I told you so.
1600时,向西航行
At 1600, heading west.
把救生筏准备好,军士长
Break out the life raft, Chief.
是,先生
Yes, sir.
消息收到了,先生
Message received, sir.
把救生筏放到船外去!
Get that life raft over the side!
他怎么样了?
How's he doing?
我没事,咱们赶紧离开这儿
I'm okay. Let's get out of here.
我们的前舱被击中了
We're hit in the forward hull.
进水太快了
We're taking water fast.
你们弃船吧
You abandon ship.
弃船!
Abandon ship!
快点
Come on.
你要去哪儿?你不打算留下来为旭日殉葬吗?
Where are you going? Aren't you gonna stay and die for the rising sun?
你疯了吗?
You out of your mind?
长官,他发着高烧呢
He's got a pretty high fever, sir.
但还能发射信♥号♥♥弹,日本护士的护理技术很不错
Can still fire flares. Japanese nurses very good.
你再敢多嘴一句,就把你扔到海里去
One more crack out of you and you're in the water.
长官,我听见飞机声了!
Sir, I hear a plane.
在那儿呢!
There it is!
是架PBY水上飞机
It's a PBY.
看来加州大学洛杉矶分校又输了
Looks like UCLA blew another one.
就在3月3日的这个清晨
On this same morning of 3 March...
盟军凭借仅有的少量情报推算出敌军护航舰队的航线后
projecting the course of the enemy convoy from the slim information received...
新几内亚的盟军部队出动了所有能升空的战机
the Allied forces in New Guinea put every available aircraft in the air...
在新几内亚与新不列颠之间的海峡地带
met the Japanese ships and their air cover in the straits...
与日军舰队及其空中掩护力量相遇——
between New Guinea and New Britain...
经过两天的追击战,盟军将这支日军舰队彻底击溃
and in a two-day running battle, wreaked total destruction on it.
对于这场鲜为人知却极具决定性的战役
Of this little-known, yet highly decisive battle...
道格拉斯·麦克阿瑟将军评价道:
Gen. Douglas MacArthur said:
“俾斯麦海战役所取得的胜利堪称完胜
"The battle of the Bismarck Sea won a victory of such completeness...
其规模之大,对敌军而言不啻为一场重大灾难,”
"as to assume the proportions of a major disaster to the enemy."
这段历史,被载入了二战史册
And so it is recorded in the history of Worid War II.
而另一件事,虽说重要性远不及此
Of considerably less importance...
对我们而言却意义非凡——
yet of vital interest to us...
那就是六个月后
is the fact that six months later...
在如今已沦为后方平静偏僻之地的这片区域
in what was now just a quiet backwater in the rear area...
刚晋升为海军中尉的J.G.
a newly promoted Lt. J. G. pulled alongside his first command...
驾船停靠在他首个指挥的舰艇旁
and prepared to take over.
别吵了!你想让整个区域的人都听见我们说话吗?
Belay that racket. You want the whole area to hear us?
事实上,长官,我就是这个意思
As a matter of fact, sir, yes.
各单位注意,准备起航!
Stations for getting underway.
准备起锚!
Weigh her to side!
你之前说要上岸去见将军,到底是怎么回事?
What was this you say about going ashore and speaking to the Admiral?
你明明说过,不想再接手任何特殊任务了
You said you weren't interested in any more special missions.
唉,我总不能不让人家话说吧?
Well, I can let the man talk, can't I?
电影精选列表