至少空军来过这儿了,他们肯定把这地方彻底搜查过了
At least the Air Force has been up here. They sure worked that one over.
应该是吧,长官
I guess so, sir.
瞄准他
Lead him.
我能一枪把他手里那茶杯从他手里打下来
I can knock that teacup right out of his dukes.
别这么做
Don't.
他可能有同伙,大概 20 万人那么多
He may have friends, like about 200,000 of them.
盯着他们就行,别手痒
Just keep your eye on them. Don't get itchy.
我还以为你会像幽灵一样悄无声息地穿过丛林呢
I thought you were going to glide through the jungle like a ghost.
这看起来倒像汉尼拔翻越阿尔卑斯山
This looks like Hannibal crossing the Alps.
赶紧走
Take off.
我要在这儿待挺久的,偶尔也想舒服点
I'm gonna be here a long time. I like my comfort now and then.
你带的这些东西都够开个旅馆了,弟兄们得把这些玩意儿扛多远?
You've got enough for a hotel. How far do the men have to lug this stuff?
扛到前面那座小山的另一边就行
The other side of that little hill up there.
我先把这些东西♥藏♥在那儿,等准备好继续行动了再拿
I'll hide this stuff there till I'm ready to move on.
我的人来回一趟得花好几个小时
It'll take my men hours to get up there and back.
那我怎么办?像个活靶子似的在这儿等着?
What am I to do? Wait here like a sitting duck?
谁会发现啊?你在这儿藏得好好的,多安全
Who's gonna know? You're tucked in here real nice and cozy.
那边的日本海军都没发现你,不是吗?
The Japanese Navy up there never spotted you, did they?
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
长官,您得留在船上
You have to stay on the ship, sir.
巡逻队必须有军官带队
There has to be an officer with the patrol.
船长,不如让这小子去吧?
Why don't you let the kid go, skipper?
给他个机会活动活动腿脚,也看看这地方的情况
Give him a chance to stretch his legs and have a look at the countryside.
汉森,过来
Hanson, come
多谢载我一程
Thanks for the boat ride.
我会用无线电把您的问候转达给麦克伦船长
I'll radio your regards to Capt. McClung.
谢谢
Thanks.
长官,别担心他们,我会把他们平平安安带回来的
Don't worry about them, sir. I'll bring them back safe and sound.
最好如此,否则你也别回来了
You better, or don't come back yourself.
到船头去
On the bow.
我的人怎么找回来这儿的路啊?
How do my men find their way back here?
没问题
No problem.
你们那几根桅杆竖在那儿,就像雾里的灯塔一样显眼
Those masts of yours stick up like a lighthouse in the fog.
帕特森,你
Paterson! You...
伙计,干得好
Good on you, mate.
你
You.
把这些白色衣服拿走,敌人两英里外就能看见你
Get out of here with those whites. They'll spot you for two miles.
来吧
Come on.
肯定是趁他没防备的时候偷袭了他
Must have jumped him without his knowing.
我让弟兄们挖个坑
I'll have the boys dig a
别管他
Leave him.
所有东西都原地别动
Leave everything just where it is.
我不能让他们知道我在这儿
I can't have them know I'm here.
据我所知,他没有家人,军士长
He had no family that I know of, Chief.
这事了结得越快,我越安心
Quicker I'm out of this, the better I'll like it.
咱们走
Let's go.
山上别有一番风光
A little different up here.
真美啊
It's beautiful.
真让人不敢相信
It's hard to believe.
小子,这是你第一次见死人吧?
Your first stiff, kid?
嗯,以后还会见到更多的
Yeah. There'll be a lot more of them.
这场战争可不好受
No cup of tea, this war.
军士长
Chief...
戈罗卡会带你去藏我东西的地方
Goroka will show you where to dig my stuff in.
你们找回来的路肯定没问题
You'll have no trouble finding your way back.
你们留下的痕迹,跟上海的南京路一样显眼
You've left a trail as wide as George Street, Sydney.
这痕迹会暴露你吗?
Will it give you away?
不会,一天之内就会长草盖住
No, it grows over in a day.
到今晚,我们就会离这儿很远了
By tonight, we'll be a long way from here.
你是说,你要一直待在下面的丛林里?
You mean you're gonna stay down there in the jungle?
待到日本人抓到我为止
Till the Japs get me.
要么就是我们的人过来,把他们赶出这儿
Or our blokes come down and run them out of here.
小伙子,别担心
Don't worry about it, lad.
就当我疯到就喜欢这种刺♥激♥吧
Just reckon I'm crazy enough to get a kick out of it.
但这并不意味着我想永远待在这儿
But that don't mean I wanna stay here for ever.
你们尽量让海军那边保持行动
You do your best to keep the Navy moving.
戈罗卡,我们现在走
Goroka, we go along now.
保持清醒
Stay awake.
我醒着呢
I'm awake.
让我透透气,好吗?
Give me some air, will you?
舰长,要咖啡吗?
Coffee, skipper?
鲨鱼饵
Shark Bait...
把帆桁支架固定好,等他们回来,我们要尽快出发
secure that boom crutch. I want to move fast when they get back.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
船员们会收尾的
The crew will finish up.
现在就剩用些树枝把这里盖一下了
There's nothing left but pulling some brush over.
你歇口气的功夫我们就准备好了
We'll be ready by the time you cool off.
长官,您真是“选错行了”
You went to the wrong school, sir.
军官本来就不该这么拼命干活的
Officers ain't supposed to work so hard.
我需要干点活来平复一下
I needed it.
军士长,过来一下
Chief, come here.
就是这个,日军护航舰队
That's it, the Japanese convoy.
还好我们及时把老伙计送到了这儿
Lucky we got the old man up here when we did.
他还在下面的丛林里呢,肯定看不到
He's still down in the jungle. He can't possibly see it.
我们得赶紧回船上去
Come on, we've got to get back to the ship.
好了,大伙儿,行动起来, 快,走了
All right, you guys. Let's haul it.
赶紧动起来
Come on, let's go.
出发吧
Get going.
长官,战争又被我耽搁了五分钟
Sir, so the war lasts five minutes longer.
来吧,一小时后天就要黑了,要我帮忙吗?
Come on, it'll be dark in an hour. Can I help you?
我没事
I'm all right.
长官,我看到桅杆了,他们就在我们正下方
Sir, I saw the mast. They're right below us.
去吧
Go ahead.
上次我这么跑的时候,有四个宪兵追着我
Last time I ran like this, four MPs were on my tail.
里普!听着!
Rip! Listen up!
等一下
Wait a minute.
里普?
Rip?
对,孩子,说吧
Yeah, come in, kid.
我们看到舰队了,是
We saw the convoy. It was...
让他说,现在说不说都一样了
Lieutenant, let him talk. Makes no difference now.
汤米,我来给你介绍下重月上尉,1938届加州大学洛杉矶分校毕业生
Tommy, I'd like you to meet Capt. Shigetsu. UCLA, '38.
园艺学理学士
Bachelor of Science in Horticulture.
所以,你看到我们的舰队了?
So, you saw our convoy?
到那边我能看着你的地方
Move over there where I can watch you.
等会儿,孩子
Not now, kid.
不,现在就去
No, later.
据你所说,你看到了我们的舰队
As you were saying, you saw our convoy.
那时你在哪里,在做什么?
Where were you and what were you doing when you saw it?
我叫托马斯·汉森,美国海军预备役少尉
My name is Thomas Hanson, Ensign, United States Naval Reserve.
没用的,这位好上尉刚才还在提醒我
No use, kid. The good captain was just reminding me...
日本不是《日内瓦公约》的缔约国
that Japan is not a signatory of the Geneva Convention.
所以说,其实怎样都一样
It really makes no difference.
我们完全可以把你归为间谍
We can classify you as a spy.
这是昨天在所罗门海拍摄的这艘船的航拍照片
This is an aerial photograph taken of this ship in the Solomon Sea yesterday.
显然,你当时没穿军装
You certainly weren't in uniform then.
现在,我们可以回到任务细节的话题了吧?
Now, shall we get back to details of the mission?
不如我们聊聊大学生橄榄球赛吧
Let's get back to the Rose Bowl game.
行啊,但萨马达少校也会问你同样的问题
Okay, but Maj. Samada's gonna ask you the same questions.
那位少校可是个高知人士
Very educated man, the Major.
真的吗?我可是斯坦福大学毕业的
Really? I'm Stanford myself.
既然如此,能协助少校问话,我会很乐意的
In that case, it'll be my pleasure to assist the Major in his questioning.
他块头真大,我还以为他们都是些小个子呢
He's a big one. I thought they were all little jokers.
闭嘴,你们这群蠢货是怎么搞的?睡着了吗?
Shut up. What happened to you clowns? Asleep?
他们像搭帐篷似的一下子就围上来了,我们根本没机会反抗
They were on us like tents. We didn't have a chance.
是找我的,我去接
It's for me. I'll get it.
真汉子
Real brass.
我跟你赌五毛,他肯定会帮中士撑腰
Lay you eight-to-five he braces the sergeant.
少校进来时,你们要起身立正
You'll rise when the Major enters.
好的,我们会的
Sure, we will.
最好如此
You better.
电影精选列表