好样的,眼睛保持平视
That's a boy. Just keep your eyes level...
一步一步往上爬,你能行的
and go on up one rung at a time. You can do it.
就是这样,水手,继续
That's it, sailor. Now, go ahead.
现在,我要你一直往上
Now, I want you to go on up...
直到跟斜桁夹齐平,你知道那是什么吧?
until you are level with the gaff jaws. You know what they are?
知道
Yeah.
好的
All right.
到了那里,准备好了,就伸出手
When you get there, and when you're ready, just reach out...
看看能不能用脚把它们踢松
and see if you can kick them free with your foot.
明白吗?
You understand?
好样的,感觉到的时候,用右脚伸出去
That's the boy. When you feel it, I want you to reach out with your right foot...
把斜桁夹踢松
and kick the gaff jaws loose.
就是这样,伸出去
That's it. Reach out.
别往下看!
Don't look down!
现在,把它踢松
Now, kick it loose.
把脚勾在支索上
Hook your foot in the shroud.
我不行
I can't.
把绞车再绕几圈,牢牢抓住
Take another turn around that winch and hold it fast.
别紧张,孩子,我来了
Take it easy, kid, I'm coming.
我在滑,手在打滑,我要掉下去了
I'm slipping. My hands are slipping. I'll fall.
别吵了!想砸到人吗?
Stop that! Wanna land on someone?
抓住你了
Got you.
松开左手
Let go with your left hand.
哦,天哪
Oh, boy.
我差点就掉下去了
I would've fell.
要是你不在这儿,我就松手了
If you hadn't been here, I'd have let go.
不会的
Never.
抓紧,我上去把它踢松
Hang on, I'm going up and kick her free.
好的
Okay.
抓紧了,孩子,好了,放下来吧,汉森先生,松了
Hang on, kid. All right, lower it away, Mr. Hanson. It's free.
好了,放下来,军士长
All right, lower away, Chief.
慢点,慢点,慢点
Slow now, slow. Slow.
把你那边拉一下
Pull what you got.
等等我!
Wait for me!
那是我的船要开了,你们让我过去好吗?
That's my ship leaving. Will you let me through, you guys?
那是我的船
That's my ship.
等一下,小子,包里装的什么?
Wait a minute, boy. What you got in the bag?
拜托,我要赶不上了,船要开了
For Pete's sake, I'm gonna miss it. It's leaving.
他怕错过那个?
He's afraid of missing that?
等等我!等等!快来!等等我!
Wait for me! Wait! Come on! Wait for me!
我赶上了
I made it.
是啊,干得好,水手
Yeah. Nice going, sailor.
现在,来帮忙拉船头缆,我们正要进码头
Now, bear a hand on the bowline. We're just coming into the dock.
喂,你带了几个帮手来,是吧?
Say, you have got a few, haven't you?
他有点莽撞,但态度很积极,死马当活马医呗
He's a nut. But he's eager. Here goes nothing.
你很快就会回来的
You'll be back before you know it.
你可得保证我能回来
Just be sure I am.
命令在我桌上
The order's on my desk.
美女,能帮我处理一下命令吗?
See they get processed, will you, beautiful?
把它们输进那台小小的IBM机器里就行
Just pop them into that little lBM machine.
下周五晚上再见时,我来签字
I'll square things with you when I see you again next Friday night.
我们要有IBM机器吗,中校?
Are we getting an lBM machine, Commander?
天哪,那真是
My, that'd be
是的,有可能,祝你好运,老伙计
Yes, we might. Good luck, old boy.
停得不错,你现在可以把她开出去了
Good landing. You can take her on out now.
是,长官,准备好绳索
Aye, aye, sir. Stand by the line.
现在不行,约翰逊
Not now, Johnson.
军士长,进入公海前,我要把这些行李都收好
Chief, I want all this gear stowed before we hit open sea.
是,长官
Aye, aye, sir.
向左转,先生
Come left, mister.
我说,向左转,你在横越船首航线
I said, come left. You're cutting across the bow.
没有用,长官,船舵没反应
It's no use, sir. She won't answer the helm.
你放下中插板了吗?上去把它放下!
Did you drop the centerboard? Get up there and do it!
下去,给我全速后退
Go down and give me full speed astern.
火花,快点全速后退!
Sparks, back full quick!
全速后退,长官
Back full, sir.
怎么又来一个!
Not another one!
快点放下中插板!
Come on with that centerboard!
快点,你这个大家伙
Come on, you monster.
中插板放下并锁好,长官
Centerboard down and locked, sir.
全速后退,长官
Full speed astern, sir.
全速前进
Full speed ahead!
全速前进
Full speed ahead!
好的,长官全速前进,长官
Right, sir. Full ahead, sir!
先生,让舵手到舵轮这儿来掌舵起航
Mister, will you get a helmsman on that wheel and set sail,
我下去换身衣服,好吗?
while I go below and change my clothes?
可以吗?
Yes?
先生,需要我通知海军将军办公室离港时间吗?
Shall I notify the Admiral's office of the time of departure, sir?
好的,谢谢,玛吉
Yes, please, Maggie.
你去办这事的时候,顺便通知一下海空救援队
While you're at it, you might notify air-sea rescue...
让他们留意一艘遇险船只
to be on the lookout for a ship in distress.
怎么回事?
Now what?
我看那艘澳大利亚船在向我们致敬呢
I think that Australian ship's saluting us.
他们以前把基♥督♥徒扔给狮子之前,总会先欢呼一番的
They always cheered the Christians before they threw them to the lions.
帆升起来了吗?
You getting the sail up?
升起来了
Yes.
我马上就上来
I'll be right up.
他去港口了
He's off to port.
他去港口了
He's off to port.
他去港口了
He's off to port.
火花,杀了那个打蛋器
Sparks, kill that eggbeater.
是,长官
Yes, sir!
你在这儿干什么?
What are you doing here?
我以为你一小时前就走了
Thought you left an hour ago.
天气预报说珊瑚海的风力会达到飓风级别
The weather report said winds up to hurricane force in the Coral Sea.
我只是觉得你可能会收到消息
I just thought you might have a message.
我是说,来自那艘小舟
From that little boat, I mean.
是船
Ship.
记得吗?他们接到命令,不许打破无线电静默
They're under orders not to break radio silence, remember?
你真的很担心
You're really worried.
你是不是迷上那个野小子了?
Did you fall for that wild man?
没有
No.
不过说真的,他还挺可爱的
Mind you, he was kind of cute.
别担心他了
Don't worry about him.
天气越恶劣,他越喜欢
The rougher it is, the better he likes it.
他在外面正玩得开心呢
He's having a ball out there.
而且,最后一次空中观测显示他们在这儿很远的地方
Besides, the last aerial sighting put them way up here.
他们可能已经避开风暴,正在悠闲航行呢
They're probably beyond the storm and just loafing along.
要是我哪天抓住那个范德沃特
If I ever get my hands on that Vandewater...
是,长官?
Yes, sir?
请立刻把这个从档案里取出来
Get this from the files immediately, please.
那么现在
Now, then...
我们上周派往莫尔兹比的那艘纵帆船,报告怎么样了?
what's the report on that schooner we sent to Moresby last week?
那艘
The...
“回声号♥”,长官
Echo, sir.
它在周二晚上挺过了一场风暴,昨天被空中观测到了
She rode out a storm Tuesday night and was sighted from the air yesterday.
根据位置报告,它们将抵达新几内亚海岸
From the position report, they'll raise the New Guinea coast-
别猜测,中校,我要确切消息
Don't guess, Commander. I want to know.
那艘船是联合作战的关键部分
That ship is a vital part of joint operations.
“回声号♥”吗,长官?
The Echo, sir?
就是“回声号♥”
The Echo.
你对一个叫福斯特的军官了解多少?
What do you know about an officer named Foster?
丹尼斯·M·福斯特中尉
Lt. Dennis M. Foster.
呃,一无所知,长官,我应该了解吗,长官?
Why, nothing, sir. Should I, sir?
他被指派驾驶“回声号♥”前往格洛斯特角
He's been assigned to take the Echo to Cape Gloucester.
是新不列颠岛上的格洛斯特角吗,长官?为什么,那是敌占区
Cape Gloucester on New Britain, sir? Why, that's enemy territory.
很好,范德沃特
Very good, Vandewater.
那里同时也是监视日军船只动向的绝佳地点
It also happens to be an excellent place to watch Japanese ship movements.
在过去六七个月里
For the past six or seven months...
澳大利亚人一直在那里派驻了一名海岸观察员,专门做这件事
the Australians have had a coast watcher there doing just that.
电影精选列表