海绵就别想好
The sponge will fall!
太阳已然落山
The sun has sunk below us
黑夜降临此地
The dark of night is here
时针在不停转动
The hands of time keep ticking
明日将要到来
Tomorrow's almost here
将要到来 将要到来
Almost here, almost here
只有明天一天时间
We only have tomorrow
在小镇云消雾散前
Before our town is gone
只有明天一天时间
We only have tomorrow
在我们被迫离开前
Before we must move on
离开这举世闻名的 -比奇堡
from the world renowned - Bikini Bottom...
必须要拯救这座小镇 -比奇堡
Have to save this town - Bikini Bottom
太阳落山之时 -时间所剩无几
As the sun goes down... - We only have one more...
在这比奇堡美丽的...
...on a beautiful Bikini Bottom...
海绵宝宝会拯救比奇堡吗
'Will SpongeBob save Bikini Bottom?
广♥告♥之后更精彩
'You will find out after these messages.'
一天...
...day
场刊 有人要场刊吗
Programs! Get your programs!
帮这个老奶奶买♥♥个场刊以供她念完大学吧
Help an old lady through college by buying a program.
给你 小可爱 对你来说免费的
There you go, dearie, it's free for you.
场刊 没有场刊就不明身份的角色
Programs! Can't tell the characters without a program.
哈哈 我做到了
Oh! Ha-ha! I made it!
我无人能挡 我就是海盗派奇
They can't keep me out, I'm Patchy the Pirate,
海绵宝宝的头号♥粉丝
SpongeBob's number one fan!
我被以海盗为理由禁止进入后
You know, after they wouldn't let me in because I'm a pirate,
我在大街上溜达
I wandered the streets,
然后我碰巧遇见了个海盗酒吧
until I happened upon a Pirate Dive Bar,
在那里 跟我唠嗑的海盗们
and it was there, talkin' to me fellow buccaneers
给了我信心 让我回来传达个消息
that gave me the courage to come back here with a message,
让我作为所有海盗偏见的受害者代表上前发言
on behalf of all victims of pirate prejudice.
其实 我是写了个抗♥议♥歌♥
In fact, I wrote a protest song, ha-ha!
乐谱在这儿
Yeah! Got the sheet music right here.
你还带了手风琴 真方便
Ooh, you brought your accordion, isn't that convenient?
我以活泼的语调为引子 吼吼
Let me begin with a hearty ho-ho
讲述这个没人讲好的故事
And a tale that nobody tells well
我许久未回遥远的恩-西-诺
I've not come all the way from EN-C-I-N-O
我像垃圾一样被厌恶
To be treated like sewage that smells
我们只想来场冒险
Some of us just want adventures
公海的海风吹过耳环
The open sea wind in our earrings
为何我们总是被误解
Why are we constantly misunderstood?
你要知道海盗也有感情
Don't you know pirates have feelings?
可怜的海盗 好-可-怜
Poor pirates, P-O-O-AAAAAR
可怜的海盗 好-可-怜
Poor pirates, P-O-O-AAAAAR
可怜的海盗
Poor pirates
众所周知的事无法否认
Can't deny this simple truth
可怜的海盗
Poor pirates
好-可-怜
P-O-O-AAAAAR
可怜的人
People, too
我酒吧的朋友们来了
Me friends from the dive bar!
想象下我们的处境有多难
Think of how hard we have had it
船上的食物总是不够吃
Out on ships there is not much to eat
海盗保险本意指“船舶海盗赎金险”,专门针对海运时劫持的海盗的保险
牙医最讨厌买♥♥保险的海盗
And dentists hate pirate insurance
因为我们明明富到满口金牙
which is why we've so many gold teeth
我的衣服变得湿漉漉 我的靴子开始有味儿
Me laundry stays damp, and me boots start to stink
我的指甲又脏又恶心
And me fingernails filthy and dirty
我的网速慢到难以想象
Me Internet loads unbelievably slow
我七点半就得就寝
And me bedtime's around seven thirty
可怜的海盗 好-可-怜
Poor pirates, P-O-O-AAAAAR
可怜的海盗 好-可-怜
Poor pirates, P-O-O-AAAAAR
可怜的海盗
Poor pirates
比你多得多的困难
Have it so much worse than you
可怜的海盗 好-可-怜
Poor pirates, P-O-O-AAAAAR
可怜的海盗 好-可-怜
Poor pirates, P-O-O-AAAAAR
可怜的海盗
Poor pirates
不可否认的事实
Can't deny this simple truth
海盗
That pirates
好-可-怜
P-O-O-AAAAAR...
可怜的人
...people, too
你们给我下来
Everybody off the stage.
你赶不走我们的
No, you can't kick us out.
我们要反抗 是吧兄弟们 待那儿别过来
We're making a stand, am I right, boys? Avast ye!
等下 什么情况
Hey! - Wait, what?
这里不允许当土皇帝
There are no tyrants allowed in here.
不见到海绵宝宝我是不会离开的
No, I'm not leaving till I see SpongeBob. Mm!
先生 你还有十秒 -好 好的
You got ten seconds, sir. - OK, alright...
五秒 -能好好谈谈吗
You got five seconds, sir. - Can we talk about this?
一秒 -别追我
You got one second, sir. - Don't rush me!
得了 你这渣滓
Alright, you lowlife,
最好拿好你的掠夺品
you'd better hold on to your booty.
好的 但我还会回来的
OK, but I'll be back!
我会回来的 -别跑
I'll be back! - Come on!
我会回来的 -别跑
I'll be back! I'll be back! - Come on!
现在言归正传
'Let us now return to our story.
已经是第二天早上了
'It is the next morning,
我们又一次来到了比奇堡
'and we find ourselves once again in Bikini Bottom.
这里是海绵宝宝
'Here we see SpongeBob,
他好像还在菠萝屋睡觉
'sound asleep in his pineapple home.'
小蜗 好可怕的噩梦
Oh, Gary, I had a terrible nightmare.
我梦见今天日落的时候世界末日降临了
I dreamed the end was coming at sundown today,
派大星抛弃了我
and Patrick abandoned me.
当然 这两件事是不可能发生的
Neither of which could ever actually happen, of course.
早上好 比奇堡
Good morning, Bikini Bottom.
头条新闻
Our top story:
今天日落时末日就会降临
The end is coming at sundown today,
某人也抛弃了他的朋友
and friends are abandoning friends.
这不是梦
So it wasn't a dream?
不不不不不不不
Nooooooooooo...
十分钟后
'Ten minutes later...'
一小时后
'One hour later...'
五十年后
'Fifty years later...'
这个吗
Oh, this?
马上扔掉
Comes right off.
你说得对 我得抓紧时间
You're right. I need to get moving.
我和珊迪要去爬山
Sandy and I have a mountain to climb.
小蜗 你要现在就强大起来
You need to be strong now, Gary.
如果我回不来了...
If I don't make it back, and... I may not,
你就只能过着没有我的生活了
you have to go on without me.
小蜗 我永远爱你
And I carry you in mine, Gary.
永远
Always.
站住
Freeze!
报上名来
State your name!
海绵宝宝 你认识我的
SpongeBob SquarePants. You know me.
伙计 只是跟着程序走
Just following procedure, dude.
那是绑在棍子上的水母吗
Is that a jellyfish on a stick?
别逼我动手电你 伙计
Don't make me zap you, bro.
我已宣布 我们已进入紧急状态
I've declared a State of Emergency.
你们要么支持我要么反对我
You're either with me or you're against me.
赶紧干活
Now move!
起开 海绵宝宝 我要组织场慈善音乐会
Out of my way, SpongeBob, I have a concert to organize!
闪开
Clear off the road!
我还要继续糜烂一会儿
I have a bender to go on!
歌♥颂派大星
Praise pink!
歌♥颂派大星
Praise pink! Praise pink!
歌♥颂派大星
Praise pink!
责任推给松鼠
Blame the squirrel!
责任推给松鼠
Blame the squirrel!
责任推给松鼠
Blame the squirrel!
他们走了吗
Are they gone?
趁着现在还安全 出发吧
Then let's get moving while the coast is clear.
你那巧妙的泡泡爆破装置研制出来了吗
电影精选列表