Is right here we've got all we need
让今天格外特别
To make today pretty special
我们来探索 探索每个抽屉
Let's explore, open every drawer
你找到了我丢了很久的奶酪
Hey, you found my long lost cheese!
这是好朋友该做的
Well, that's what friends are for!
我们一起欢笑
Let's have some fun together
友谊地久天长
You're my best friend forever
好-朋-友 就像...
B-F-F, that stands for...
我们是好朋友而这是友谊舞
We're best friends and this is the friend dance!
我们是好朋友而这是友谊舞
We're best friends and this is the friend dance!
我们是好朋友而这是友谊舞
We're best friends and this is the friend dance!
我们是好朋友而这是...
We're best friends and...
每一件我想去做的事
Every little thing that I can think of doing
与你一起做会更加完美
Just sounds better doing it together
每一件我想去做的事
Every little thing that I can think of doing
与你一起做会更加完美
Just sounds better doing it together
因为有你-你-你
Doing it with yo-o-o-o-o-ou
嗨派大星 看看这个
Hey, Patrick, check this out.
神奇的可伸缩沙发
The Incredible Stretching Sofa!
它还能用
It's alive!
它跑了
It got away!
海绵宝宝 你没事吧 -没事
Are you OK, SpongeBob? - Sure!
朋友间难免有些小震荡
What's a minor concussion between friends?
我有个主意
Oh, I have an idea...
我喜欢浴室里的泡泡
I love me some bubbles in my bath.
哪里的泡泡我都喜欢
I love me some bubbles anywhere.
好的 既然你这么喜欢泡泡
OK, since you're so into bubbles,
我就给你吹一个最大最完美的泡泡
I'm gonna make you the biggest baddest bubble ever!
baddest:俚语里表示“最好的”的含义
不是bad的最高级
我飞高高 仿佛天上的泡泡
Floating high like a bubble in the sky
我是如此的开心
Feeling good just like I should
因为我们就在一起
And you're the reason why!
我们一起欢笑
Let's have some fun together
我们的友谊地久天长
We'll be best friends forever
好-朋-友 就像我们一样
B-F-F, that stands for us
一切都好得不得了
This can't get any better
我们的友谊地久天长
You're my best friend forever
好-朋-友 就像我们一样
B-F-F, that stands for us
好-朋-友 就像我们一样
B-F-F, that stands for us
好-朋-友 就像...
B-F-F, that stands for...
海绵宝宝和派大星
SpongeBob and Patrick.
就像我们一样
That stands for us!
海绵宝宝和比奇堡会活下来吗
'Will SpongeBob and Bikini Bottom survive?
好朋友的力量可以拯救世界吗
'Can the power of BFF save the day?
详情见《海绵宝宝音乐剧:舞台直播》接下来的内容
'Find out when "SpongeBob The Musical Live On Stage" continues.'
请所有市民来到广场报道
All citizens report to the town square!
女士鱼们 先生鱼们 我们的时间截止到明天日落前
Ladies and gentlefish, we only have until sundown tomorrow.
但我会带领大家度过这次危机
But I will lead us through this crisis
我们会召开一场会议
by setting meetings to encourage dialogue
以起草最终行动的方案
about drafting proposals for eventual action.
所以我们死定了 -我好怕
So, we're doomed. - I'm scared!
我们需要救世主
We need someone to save us!
我们需要找出这一切的罪魁祸首
We need to find whoever's to blame for all this.
有谁要采取些实际行动吗
Does anyone have an actual plan to propose?
我可以 找我就行了
Ooh, ooh, I do! Call on me! Me, me, me, me!
这位热心海星有什么建议
Yes, enthusiastic sea star?
如果我们闭上眼睛 什么就都不会发生
If we all close our eyes, maybe nothing will happen.
好 深奥
So deep.
绝对不行 这个主意蠢得要死
No, it's not! It's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
万岁 等下...
Hooray! Wait...
我想到了
I've got it!
我们可以想个法子阻止地下流动岩浆温度的持续升高
We can find a way to halt the exponential increase of
我们可以想个法子阻止地下流动岩浆温度的持续升高
pyroclastic flow in the subterranean magma chamber.
对 她说的多好 巴拉巴拉
Yeah, what she said. La la la lah!
她说什么了 -哈哈 科学相关 为了大家
What did she say? - Ha-ha! Science, y'all.
仅此而已
That's the answer!
凯伦 我有个新计划 最完美的计划
I have a new scheme, Karen, my best one yet.
但想要成功 得要让他们处于恐惧中
But for it to work, I need them to stay scared.
你说的什么话 我们快完蛋了
What're you talking about? The end is coming!
没人有空鸟你的邪恶计划
This is no time for one of your schemes.
对 是这样
Oh, yes, it is.
你说得对
What you said was true,
为了让他们爱上海霸堡
it would take too long to
而催眠每个人实在太费时间了
hypnotize each of them into loving my chum burgers.
但是鱼在感到恐惧的时候 会聚在一起
But when fish are scared, they school together.
如果让他们聚集在一个地方
If I get them all in one place,
一个无处可逃的地方
trapped where there's nowhere to run,
我就可以催眠一大票
I can hypnotize them in bulk.
不过首先 我得让那个松鼠下不来台
First, though, I need to shut down that squirrel.
打扰一下 -怎么了
Excuse me! - Yes?
这位矮小的市民 请大点声
Oh, speak up, tiny citizen.
嗨 痞老板
Oh,hi Plankton.
你们真的相信科学可以拯救我们吗
Do any of you actually believe that science can save us?
当然了 -拉倒吧
Of course we do. - Oh, come on!
她还会告诉你全球变暖也是真的
Next she'll tell us tidal warming is real.
我已在比奇堡研究多年
I'm been studyin' Bikini Bottom for years now.
如果你们信我... -我们凭什么信你
If you'd just trust me... - Why should we trust you?
你甚至都不属于这里 -是的 你个陆地哺乳动物
You're not even from here. - Yeah, you're a land mammal.
可这又有什么关系啊
Since when does that matter?
现在的情况不一样 比奇堡处于危险之中
Things are different now. Our town is under attack.
有句老话说得好:遇到逆境
You know what they say, folks: when the going gets tough...
顽强者...
The tough...
...逆流而上
...get going!
不
No!
顽强者丢了
The tough get lost.
什么 伙计 这可不是那句老话
What? Dude, that is not the saying.
凯伦 我得按照计划说服他们 但这可不容易
I need to sell them on my plan, Karen, but it won't be easy.
我要借用歌♥声的力量
I'm going to need to do it in song.
凯伦 给我来段音乐
Gimme some music, please, Karen.
不行 太没说服力了
No! That won't win over anyone.
为你的努力给A等 但还是不行
'A' for effort, but no.
我需要些有吸引力的音乐 凯伦 给我伴奏
I need something with mass appeal. Give me a beat, Karen.
嘻哈伴奏
A hip-hop beat.
拉倒吧喜来登 你的小身板没法玩说唱的
Come on, Sheldon. You couldn't rap if your life depended on it.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
等着瞧
Watch.
这个工作组一群废物
This task force is for losers
而我有完美计划
I've got the perfect plan
现在正是大好时机 我们可以尽快逃脱
Right now, the gettin's good, so let's get out while we can
看 岩浆非常热 我们肯定挡不了
Look, lava's pretty hot, let's give in to our fear
灾难将要降临
Disaster's on its way
就是说我们一刻也不能留在比奇堡了
That means we can't spend no more time in here!
你们知道我是谁
You all know who I am
邪恶天才 冰雪聪明
Evil genius, giant brain
你们阻止不了火山爆发 换言之 你们都是脑残
You can't stop a volcano, I mean, are you all insane?
留下来的可怜虫 毫无疑问会蒸发掉
The ones who stay will all be vaporized without a doubt
在那东西爆发前 我们都得赶紧逃
Before that sucker blows, we've got to get the fish out!
一起逃跑 无影无踪
So let's go, and be gone
一起逃跑 无影无踪
So let's go, and be gone
一起逃跑 无影无踪
So let's go, and be gone
一起逃跑 无影无踪
So let's go, and be gone
因为在遇到逆境时
'Cause when the going gets tough
在遇到逆境时
When the going gets tough
也就是该跑路之时
That means it's time to get lost
也就是该跑路之时
It's time to get lost
在遇到逆境时
When the going gets tough
也就是该跑路之时
That means it's time to get lost
我们一起逃跑 一起无影无踪
So let's go and we gone, let's be gone!
稍等一下 痞老板 我感到无比震惊
Hold on, Plankton, I am simply shocked
比奇堡是我们的家园
Bikini Bottom is our home
而你竟就这么把它置之脑后
电影精选列表