继续前进 劈向顶峰
Come on and chop to the top
直达极峰
Don't ever stop
继续前进 劈向顶峰
Come on and chop to the top
劈向顶峰
Chop to the top
劈向顶峰
Come on and chop
劈向顶峰
Come on and chop
劈向...
Come on and...
跟着我
Follow me!
拉住我的手
Grab my hand!
珊迪 我够不到
I can't reach, Sandy!
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob!
珊迪
Sandy!
海绵宝宝 你在哪
SpongeBob, where are you?
我不知道
I don't know,
这里太黑了
but it's really dark!
你等着 我去找你
Hold on, I'll find you!
珊迪
Sandy?
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob?
珊迪
Sandy?
我们做到了 我们做到了
We did it! We did it!
呃 海绵宝宝 -怎么了珊迪
Uh, SpongeBob? - Yes, uh, Sandy?
我们只是到了半山腰
We're only halfway.
我们要一整天都这么做嘛
Are we going to be doing this all day?
是的 -我有个更好的注意
Yes! - I have a better idea.
回我的石头屋吧
We should head back to my rock.
我有一个挺不错的可伸缩沙发
I got a great couch there. It can stretch.
我们没工夫做这个 -好吧
We don't have time for that. - OK.
我们可以抓水母
We could go jellyfishing.
这是海绵宝宝和我最喜欢的爱好
That was SpongeBob and my's favorite hobby.
有一次我们我们抓到一只大水母...
Once we caught this great, big one, and...
我们有时间了吧
Oh, We had a time.
不 您有任务 教主
No! You have a mission, Guru.
您有信仰者
You have followers.
这还不够吗
What else do you need?
我还需要什么
What else do I need?
我从未被捧到如此的高
Never thought that I could ride so high
但没有你
Without you
我所有一切都如此完美 又不完美
Everything I've got's so good but not
因为没有你
Without you
突然间一切都感觉像扯淡
And suddenly nothing feels quite right
为什么阳光仿佛在黑夜黯淡
Why does the sunshine feel like night?
我只是假装看得淡
I'm only pretending I'm alright
但没有你
Without you
我像没有奶酪的空心面
Now what's a macaroni without the cheese
我像豌豆荚没豆子在里面
Or peas in a pod without the peas
所有的一切都只为我献
That's the way it feels when there's me
没有了你
Without you
我...
I...
我...
I...
我...
I...
我好像想你了
Guess I miss you
我无论爬多高都不成问题
It doesn't really matter how high I climb
但没有你
Without you
我欣赏不来这孤寂的景色
Oh, I can't enjoy this lonely view
只因没有你
when I'm without you
没人能像你一样把我笑仰
No one can make me laugh like you
没人能把我的单变成双
Nobody turns my one to two
所以我才会如此悲伤
Maybe that's why I feel so blue
只因没有你
Without you
我像那没有苹果的苹果派
Now tell me what's the apple without the pie
我像那没有薯条的法国菜
Tell me what's the French without the fry
没有了你常相伴感觉好坏
That's the way I feel when I know I'm without you
我... -我...
I... - I...
我... -我...
I... - I...
我... -我...
I... - I...
我好像想你了 -我好像想你了
Guess I miss you - Guess I miss you
你不回来吗 我的朋友
Won't you get here, my friend?
让我的世界重见阳光
Bring my sunshine back again
没有你的日子生活如此无趣
Cos life's no fun when you don't come around
我... -我...
I... - I...
我... -我...
I... - I...
我... -我...
I... - I...
我好像想你了 -我好像想你了
Guess I miss you - Guess I miss you
我... -我...
I... - I...
我... -我...
I... - I...
我... -我...
I... - I...
我好像想你了 -我好像想你了
Guess I miss you - Guess I miss you
快点海绵宝宝
Come on, SpongeBob!
山不会帮我们爬
This mountain won't climb itself!
你知道吗 伙计
You know what, guys?
我也许能救你们...但没必要这么搞
Maybe I can save you... but this isn't how.
教主要走了
The guru's gotta go.
好了
Done!
很及时
And just in time.
你知道我要干什么吧
You know what to do.
你来了张语格 附文上的东西准备的怎么样了
There you are, Billherd. How's it going with the rider?
除了海马萝卜我都搞到了
Oh, I got everything except the seahorse radish:
因为那玩意儿过季了
it's out of season.
现在 我想要... -停
Now, I'd love to have... - Wait!
你说没有海马萝卜
Did you say no seahorse radish?
兄 你萝卜有问题
Man, you got a radish problem.
所以我们随时都可以毁约 -先生们 请...
I can quit anytime I want. - Gentlemen, please...
听着 彰羽葛
Listen Millnerd,
你的出场机会没了
there's no way you're opening for us today.
但能做的我都做了
Ah, but I got all of this for you!
别让我求你们
Oh, don't make me beg.
你已经在求我们了 四条腿的
Seems like you're begging already, Four Legs.
对 你个十足的废物
Yeah. You are such a loser.
你叫我什么
What did you just call me?
废物
Loser!
不不不不
Oh, no no no no...
我才不是废物
I... am not a loser.
你就是废物
You're the loser.
废物 废物
Loser! Loser!
废物
Loser...!
我绝对不能受这气
I can't work like this.
我们不干了 废物
We quit! Loser!
废物
Loser!
好 赶紧滚 我还解脱了
Fine! Go! Good riddance!
别被海带给绊死
Don't let the kelp hit you on the way out!
我不是个废物
I'm not a loser
我不会暗地里讨厌自己
I don't secretly hate myself
并非没有听众听我的歌♥
I'm not singing this to no one
我并非无人在乎我
It's not the case that no one cares
我不是废柴
I'm not a failure
我并非无才无艺
I don't not have talent
他人看着我
When others see me
但他们看不到不在那的不瞩目的人
They can't see the nobody that isn't there
等一下 这是个三重否定句
No, wait a minute, that's a triple negative.
你看得见不瞩目的空气人
You can't not see nobody,
因为我可不是空气人
because I'm not nobody...
我引人注目
which can't not be seen.
重来
Let me start over.
我的生活不空虚
My life's not empty
他们并非完全不喜欢我
They don't not like me at all
我并非不喜欢走出家门
I don't not leave the house
我也并非不喜欢出去逛一逛
Cos I don't not prefer to stay at home
我不是废人
I don't stink
我不是垃圾
I'm not a waste
我没有在孤独地思考 其实我并不孤独
I'm not all alone in thinking that I am not all alone
电影精选列表