I can't believe you'd talk about just walking out
一定有办法让我们撑过今天和明天
Let's figure out a way to stay today, tomorrow
我感到悲伤 我感到害怕 但我也不会抛弃它
I feel sorrow, I feel fear, but I'm not leaving here
谁要听我的 -我
Who's with me? - I am!
小海绵在发表高论 真不错你接着说
The simple sponge is talking, Fascinating, do go on
小厨子也有个计划
The fry cook has a plan
祝你们能成功吧 我要拜拜了
Good luck with that, 'cause I'll be gone
当你受到威胁时 永远不要坐以待毙
You don't just wait around when you're under attack, no!
疯似的跑 -别回头
Run like crazy - Out the back
你还剩一天 赶紧收拾行李吧
You got one day left, go home and pack!
因为在遇到逆境时
'Cause when the going gets tough
也就是该跑路之时
That means it's time to get lost
在遇到逆境时
When the going gets tough
也就是该跑路之时
That means it's time to get lost
我们一起逃跑 一起无影无踪
So let's go and we gone - Let's be gone!
当然 大规模疏散不是件容易事
Of course, mass evacuation is no simple feat
为了一起离开
We'll need to leave together
就得靠一个把所有人困在一起的容器...
in a vessel that can trap us all...
我是说 装得下所有人的容器
I mean... fit us all
巨型逃生舱
A Giant Escape Pod!
这个逃生舱会带领我们逃离这里
This Pod will take us far away from here
我们可以另建个新家
To build a new home
就叫它...
We'll call it...
痞国
Chumville!
I wasn't "born" yesterday
给我等一下跳舞的小东西 你把我当小孩耍呢
Hold on, tiny dancer! I wasn't hatched yesterday.
这听起来就像是你的另一个阴谋
This sounds like another one of your schemes.
都这种时候了 你怎么还把我想的这么阴险
At a time like this? How could you think such a thing?
你的秘密计划早已酝酿好了吧
You've got something up your sleeve.
get have something up your sleeve:表示某人有一个秘密计划
袖子
我是单细胞生物 我可没有那种心眼
I'm a one-celled organism. I don't even have sleeves.
凯伦 瞧瞧这个
Watch this, Karen.
消除对我的偏见
Break it down now!
作为家中的一员
Coming up as one of many,
妈妈爸爸生了很多个我
mom and dad had plenty more of me
我生来眼神就不好
And 20 20 vision, never had it
所以我必须当个有威慑力的 能说会道的
So I had to be a devastating, conversating,
聪明过人的大嗓门
luminous communicator
希望待会讨厌我这书呆子的都能遭报应
Hoping later every hater of this little nerdy me would pay
你听不见我说话
You never heard of me?
我自认我是巨人
OK, I am a giant!
我不在乎 我过挺好
I don't give it up, I live it up
balene:意大利语的鲸鱼
我在海上漂浮 逃离鲸鱼捕杀
Floating in the saline, running from the balene
我是驰名的以纤毛感知危险的单细胞大聪明天才
A celebrated single cell of cilliated, cerebellic genius
所以在遇到逆境时
'cause when the going gets tough
在遇到逆境时
The going gets tough
也就是该跑路之时
That means it's time to get lost
该跑路之时
Time to get lost
在遇到逆境时
When the going gets tough
也就是该跑路之时
That means it's time to get lost
赶紧跑路
Time to get lost
我们一起跑路 一起跑路 无影无踪
Let's be gone, let's be gone, so let's go!
痞老板 看起来你的计划符合大家的想法
Well, Plankton, it seems your plan is the will of the fish.
不 等下
No! Wait!
我们会买♥♥下你的逃生舱的 货到付款
We'll order the escape pod, cash on delivery.
要加急快递 明天下午六点前送达
Expedited shipping by 6:00pm next business day.
能在日落前逃出去就行
Just in time to get us out before sundown tomorrow.
这只要花...
And it only costs...
我的海神王啊 蚌币不够了
Neptune's Trident! There aren't enough clams
比奇堡实在是买♥♥不起
in all Bikini Bottom to pay for this!
蚌在海绵宝宝中可指代货币
我觉得我们还是就待在... -不行
I guess we'll have to stay. - No!
我们可以 呃
We can, uh...
我们可以集资
We can raise the funds.
明天日落前 这是不可能的
Before sundown tomorrow? There's not a chance in kelp.
原意:not a chance in hell
是啊 如果不是什么名人管我要的话我是不会给钱的
Yeah, the only way I ever give money is if a celebrity asks.
有了 为什么不开个慈善音乐会
That's it! We could have a benefit concert!
我有个主意 我们可以开个慈善音乐会
I have an idea. We could have a benefit concert.
然后建立个慈善组织
One of those charity shell-a-thons.
可能是恶搞慈善组织Shred-a-Thons
我有个完美的备选方案
I have the perfect piece for the occasion!
我叫它《音乐剧:章鱼哥看世界》
I call it: Tentacle Spectacle the Musical.
我让你们见识一下 指挥的
Let me give you a little taste. Maestro!
小心 世界 因为我来了...
Look out, world, 'cause here I come...
老兄 你又不是什么名人
Dude! You are not a celebrity.
但电子滑板是 我们需要拉拢他们过来
But the Electric Skates are. We should get them to play!
谁喜欢电子滑板 并且符合投票年龄
Who loves the Electric Skates and is old enough to vote?
那么 就选电子滑板了
Ah, then the Electric Skates it shall be.
我终于能亲眼见到他们了
I'm going to meet them!
小姐 你谁也见不到
You're not meeting anyone, young lady.
你还是得待在家里
You are staying inside.
还有 不用担心 章鱼哥 我们不会把你遗忘了的
And don't worry, Squidward, we won't leave you out.
你可以当个负责人
You can be Official Concert Organizer,
迎合乐队的各种奇特想法
and cater to the band's every crazy whim
以及各种不合理需求
and unreasonable demand.
实际上 我根本就... -各位 回家收拾行李吧
Actually, that doesn't... - Start packing, everyone!
我们很快就要和我们亲爱的比奇堡吻别了
It won't be long before we kiss our Bikini Bottom goodbye!
等下 大家等下
Oh, wait, everyone!
我们不能抛弃我们的家园
We can't abandon our home.
海绵宝宝 他们已经打定主意了
They've made up their minds, SpongeBob.
至于我 我也是
About me, too.
我们不能就这么放弃
We can't just give up.
孩子 随他们去吧 你什么也做不了
Let it go, boy. There's nothing you can do.
我告诉过你了 你只是块小海绵
I told you before, you're just a simple sponge.
小海绵 小海绵 小海绵...
Simple sponge, simple sponge, simple sponge...
我浪费一整天 四处奔波飘荡
Sure, I spend my days floating around
我脚踏实地 又满心奇思妙想
Head in the bubbles and my feet on the ground
但我不甘就这么当块小海绵
But there is more to me than just my name
给我一个机会 我会扭转局面
Give me a chance and I could change the game
总有一天 蟹老板 你会讲
And maybe one day, Mr. Krabs, you'll say
蟹堡王是你的了 今天你运气特好
"The Krusty Krab's yours, it's your lucky day!"
那是我梦寐以求的
That is what I've always wanted
我可以自豪地说我做到了
Then I can finally say I've done it
让我来场冒险 我想求险 我不怕危险
Let me have adventure, be a contender and more
因为你不是块小海绵
'cause you're not a simple sponge
我希望他能见识到我不是个普通海绵
I wish he'd see I'm not just the sponge-next-door
sponge-next-door:即boy-next-door 表示某人很普通
你不是块小海绵
No, you're not a simple sponge
我要以一个更好的方式
There's got to be a better way
拯救我所爱的小镇
A way to save this town I love
但我该如何阻止世界的这场浩劫
But how can I stop the end of the world?
我真是块小海绵吗
Am I just a simple sponge?
你不是块小海绵
No, you're not a simple sponge
我要当块什么海绵
So what if I'm a sponge?
这是我的理想
It's what I want to be
没有谁像我一样自♥由♥伸缩随我所想
There isn't anyone who stretches like me
没有谁像我两年本月最佳员工在手
Employee of the month two years in a row
没有谁是像我一样的空手道高手
Undisputed master of my own dojo
没有谁像我一样
And everyone here knows that they can
是一个众所周知的捉水母专家 一个值得信赖的朋友
depend on this expert jellyfisher who's a trusted friend
没有谁能吃超多冰淇淋
I can eat a lot of ice cream
没有谁能把鼻子当乐器
I can even play my nose like...
让我来场冒险 我想求险 我不怕危险
Let me have adventure, be a contender and more
因为你不是块小海绵
'cause you're not a simple sponge
我要证明我不是一块普通海绵
Can't they see I'm not just the sponge-next-door?
你不是块...
No, you're not a simple...
我多希望可以时间倒流
I wish that I could turn back time
这个世界就没有什么终结
I never thought my world could end
我只想和朋友一起逛街
I only wanna hang out with my friends
但恐怕恐惧扰乱了我们的心
But fear I fear is dragging us down
惶恐的情绪万箭穿心
And now there's panic that's run amok
在我的小小镇
电影精选列表