我可能真是废物
Maybe I am a loser.
嗨 章鱼哥
Hey, Squidward!
你并非因绝望而神志不清
You're not delirious with despair
你也并非真假不分
And you're not calling true things false!
嗨 章鱼哥 -真奇怪
Hey, Squidward! - This is weird.
你没有幻听 这是海葵合唱团排成排
You're not hallucinating this sea anemone chorus line at all
我没吗
I'm not?
你不是废柴
You're not a failure
你并非无才无艺 -谢谢
You don't not have talent - Thank you.
他人看着你 -什么
When others see you - What?
但他们看不到不在那的不瞩目的人
They can't see the nobody that isn't there
我不是个废物
I'm not a loser!
不是废物
Not a loser!
他们并非完全不喜欢我
They don't not like me at all
我并非不喜欢走出家门
I don't not leave the house
我也并非不喜欢出去逛一逛
Cos I don't not prefer to stay at home
我不是废人 -你不是废人
I don't stink - You don't stink
我不是垃圾 -你不是垃圾
I'm not a waste - you're not a waste
我没有在孤独地思考
I'm not all alone in thinking
其实我并不孤独
That I am not all alone
竖笛独奏
Clarinet solo!
妈妈 你看看我
Look at me now, Mama!
我不是个废物
I'm not a loser
你不是个废物
You're not a loser
他们并非完全不喜欢我
They don't not like me at all
我并非不喜欢走出家门
I don't not leave the house
我也并非不喜欢... -出去
Cos I don't not... - ...not prefer
逛一逛
To stay at home
我不是废人
I don't stink!
我不是垃圾
I'm not a waste
我没有在孤独地思考 其实我并不
I'm not all alone in thinking that I'm not!
并不
Not!
并不孤独
Not all alone!
你并不孤独
You are not alone
你并不孤独
You are not alone
你并不并不并不并不
You are not not not not not not not not not not not
孤 独
A...lone
你并不孤独
You are not not not alone
你并不孤独
You are not alone
你并不孤独 -我不孤独
You are not alone - I'm not alone!
你并不并不并不...
You are not not not not not not not...
回来啊
Come back.
孤独
Alone.
末日之钟还有一个小时就会敲响
With one hour left on the Doomsday Clock,
慈善音乐会就要开始了
the benefit concert is about to begin.
我们的电♥话♥热♥线♥现已开放
Our phone lines are now open.
这取决于你 海那边的观众
It's up to you, our viewers across the ocean.
我们需要你们的募捐来负责逃生艇的开销
We need your donations to pay for the escape pod
得在火山爆发杀了我们前就赶紧离开
and get out before the volcano blows us to oblivion!
这里 就是那帮人了
And there, you can see them now,
比奇堡的市民们 以及作为领头的市长
the citizens of Bikini Bottom, led by the Mayor
穿过四面楚歌♥的街道
through the streets of our beleaguered town,
前往舞台
on the way to the bandshell.
真是一次有历史意义的大迁徙
It is a truly historic exodus.
好了好了 这就够了
Alright, alright, that's enough.
行李收拾好 逃生艇要来了
Luggage there, escape pod will go here!
乐队哪去了
Where's the band?
他们不应该在这儿吗 -他们不干了
They should be here! - Oh, they quit.
什么 -因为艺术见解不同
What? - Artistic differences.
他们抛弃了我
They left me behind?
他们告诉我会带我一起巡演的
But he said I could go on tour with them!
什么 你还想跑路
What? You were going to run away?
蟹珍珍
Pearl Krabs!
我们要是活下来了 你就等着禁足吧
If we survive, you are grounded.
不好意思 这可能有点冷血 但我就是
I'm sorry if that sounds cold-blooded, but I am.
我们不会活下来的
We won't survive!
没有了乐队 我们就没有募捐的钱支付逃生艇的开销
Without the band, we'll never raise enough money for the pod.
不 又来
Oh, no! Not again!
又是一块巨石
It's another boulder!
大家保持冷静
Everyone stay calm!
不 不
No! No!
不
No!
不
No!
不不不不
Nooooo!
这都是政♥府♥的错
This is the government's fault!
这都是媒体的错
This is the media's fault!
是你的错
It's your fault!
与此同时
'Meanwhile,
在硕大无朋山险峻的山坡上
'high on the treacherous slope of Mount Humongous,
海绵宝宝和珊迪是拯救比奇堡的唯一希望
'SpongeBob and Sandy are the only hope for Bikini Bottom.
他们会突破痞老板和凯伦的阻碍达到顶峰吗
'Will they reach the top before Plankton and Karen can stop them?
见鬼
'Zut alors!
这是和时间赛跑啊
'It is a race against time.'
海绵宝宝 这是和时间的赛跑
It's a race against time, SpongeBob!
记住我告诉你的
Remember what I told ya:
哪怕失误也要冲锋
don't stop till you drop.
对 我们要避免失误
Yeah, let's definitely not drop.
我们要到了
We got this.
胜利就在眼前
Eyes on the prize.
只有我这里很烤吗
Is it just me or is it getting kinda toasty up here?
我现在就像汗蒸房♥里的雪人
I'm sweatin' like a snowman in a steam room.
就要登顶了 加油
We're almost at the top, come on!
好了 我们的机会到了
Alright, now's our chance.
开工吧 大个子
Let's do this, big guy.
预备 -瞄准
Ready. - Aim.
发射
Fire!
珊迪 你听见了吗
Sandy, do you hear that?
是山崩
It's an avalanche!
我站不住了
I'm slipping!
抓住你了
I've got you!
珊迪 我们得说再见了
I think this is goodbye, Sandy.
这是我的遗言
These are my last words.
不 海绵宝宝 不要
No, SpongeBob, please!
看那边
Look over there!
这是的遗言吗
Those are your last words?
不 是派大星
No! It's Patrick!
他背着你的喷气背包
And he has your jetpack!
我来救你们
I'll save you!
海海海海绵宝宝宝宝宝 -派派派派大大大大星
SpooooongeBoooooob! - Paaaaaaaatriiiiiiiiiiiiick!
你回来了
You came back!
当然
Of course I did.
我借用你的发明没问题吧
I hope it's OK I borrowed your invention.
我的喷气背包就是你的喷气背包
Mi jet pack es su jet pack.
语出西班牙语Mi casa es su casa(我家就是你家)
哇哦 我不知道那是什么意思
Aw! I don't know what that means.
朋友 我今天意识到了什么
I realized something today, buddy.
教♥徒♥们的信仰真是太棒了
The total devotion of adoring masses is pretty awesome,
但他们不是我想要的
but they're not really there for me.
我想要你
Not like you are.
是啊 我们可是好-朋-友
Hey, we're BFFs.
我们在一起就是为了彼此
Being there for each other is what we do.
我们是好朋友而这是友谊舞
We're best friends and this is the friend dance!
我们是好朋友而这是友谊舞
We're best friends and this is the friend dance!
我们是好... -很温馨
We're best friends... - This is real sweet,
但再不快点我们的小镇就要挂了
but the town's gonna be toast if we don't hurry up.
好
Alright.
小队 出发
Team, let's move!
各位 我们有个问题
Boys, we have a problem.
什么
We do?
哦 你是说
Oh, you mean
这个巨大又可望不可即的灾难火山口吗
电影精选列表