两个小时只为系上我的鞋带
Spent the last two hours just tying my shoe
五个分钟只为与你们在一起
I can spend five minutes just being with you
每一朵小花 每一粒细沙
Every flower, every grain of sand
都与我一起手拉着手
Is reaching out to shake my hand
最美好的一天 -最美好的一天
It's the best day ever - The best day ever
最美好的一天
It's the best day ever
最美好的一天
The best day ever
总有一些琐事萦绕在我心头
Sometimes the little things start closing in on me
这两天拯救世界的重任压在我心头
These past two days the world's been closing in on me
但即使再苦恼
When I'm feeling down
但即使再苦恼
When I'm feeling down
也不想悲伤
I wanna lose that frown
也未曾悲伤
I can lose that frown
也把头伸出窗外 笑脸看待一切
Just stick my head out the window and look around
月亮先生 夜幕下闪亮登场
Soon Mr. Moon will be shining bright
无论谁来 只为了实现一件事
Whatever comes there's just one thing to do
最美好的一天将持续一整晚
So the best day ever can last all night
让大家都过上最美好的一天
Make the best day ever with all of you
从早到晚都是最美好的一天
Yeah, the best day ever's gonna last all night now!
你我一同共享最美好的一天
Make the best day ever with all of you now!
最美好的一天
It's the best day ever
最美好的一天
The best day ever
最美好的一天
It's the best day ever
最美好的一天
The best day ever
最美好的一天
Best day ever
最
Best
美好的
Day
一天
Ever
最
Best
美好的
Day
一天
Ever
最美好的一天
It's the best day ever
最美好的一天
It's the best day ever
只剩一分钟了
There's one minute left.
太阳快落山了
The sun's about to set.
拜托了 “火山必残”
Come on, Erupter Interrupter.
拜托
Come on.
最美好的一天
It's the best day ever
最美好的一天
Best day ever
最美好的一天
It's the best day ever
最美好的一天
Best day ever
五
Five...
四
Four...
三
Three...
二
Two...
没有爆发
It didn't erupt.
看啊 珊迪
Look... Sandy.
泡泡
Bubbles.
奏效了
It worked,
就像你说的那样
just how you said.
你干的
You did this?
是我们干的
We did.
谢谢
Thank you.
插播一条新闻
This just in :
比奇堡得救了
Bikini Bottom is saved!
我应该为我公然滥用权力而道歉
I should apologize for my flagrant abuses of power.
这酿成了不少错误 -是啊
Mistakes were made. - Yeah.
就像你的山崩计划
Like your avalanche idea, for one.
真是难以置信 喜来登
Unbelievable, Sheldon.
只是事情做的不完美你就把锅甩我身上
As soon as things don’t go perfect, you blame it on me!
对 败的彻底
Yes, it's so wrong,
我好希望我的邪恶计划能成功一次
but I wanted to finally get lucky with one evil scheme!
他们是不是都听见我刚才说的了
They all heard me say that, didn't they?
我就猜到这是你的邪恶计划之一
I knew this was one of your schemes,
你个膈应的...
you lousy...
你竟敢叫我...
How dare you call me a...?
停下 停下
Stop it! Stop it!
我们现在要和睦相处 共同重建我们的家园
We have to work together now, to rebuild our home.
行吧
Alright.
你知道吗
You know...
我看你错你了 孩子
I was wrong about you, boy.
我觉得你总有一天会当上经理
I think you could be manager someday.
我说的没错吧
Told you.
我准备好了 我准备好了 我准备好了
I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready!
当然 薪水不变
At the same salary, of course.
一起庆祝吧
We should celebrate!
我们来开场音乐会
Let's have the concert!
不需要那些所谓的男子乐团为我们演奏
We don't need some boy band to rock for us.
我们自己就可以完成
We can do it ourselves.
阿珍 我都不知道你会唱歌♥
Pearlie, I had no idea you could sing.
哟 算我一个
Yo, count me in!
我也要 我就弹个普通的钟琴吧
Me too! I play a mean glockenspiel.
噢噢 蛋黄酱算乐器吗
Ooh, ooh, is mayonnaise an instrument?
此处为 怪才乐队 一集的梗
章鱼哥 你肯定要演奏竖笛吧
Squidward, you'll be on clarinet, of course.
你想让我表演吗
You want me to perform?
妈妈 我的高光时刻到了
Mama! My moment has come!
珊迪 你呢
How about you, Sandy?
我觉得 我该离开这儿了
Oh, I think it's time I push on from here.
找个能比较欢迎我的地方
Find someplace I'm a little more welcome.
等下
Wait.
开幕曲唱到 “欢迎所有人到来”
The Bikini Bottom Way says, "All are welcome here."
我将立下山盟海誓 永不懊悔
I will always vow and pledge allegiance to...
我亲爱的小镇
This town that I hold dear
你也一样
That should mean you, too.
感激不尽
Appreciate that.
但我不知道我能否再次信任你们
But I'm not sure I can trust y'all again.
欢迎所有人到来
for all are welcome here
他们需要信任 珊迪
They need it, Sandy.
湛蓝的比奇堡 我初心不变
Bikini Bottom blue, yes, I'll stay true
欢迎光临比奇堡
To the Bikini Bottom way
再给我们一次机会吧
Give us another chance.
拜托
Please?
这里是你的家
This is your home.
你的小队就在这里
It's where your team is.
谁来给我拿把吉他
Well, someone get me a guitar!
各位 就在这儿开音乐会吧
Everybody, places for the concert!
这东西打开了吗
Is this thing on?
谢谢你 指挥家
Thank you, Maestro.
准备好摇滚了吗
Are you ready to rock?
一二三四
One, two, three, four!
今天真忙
Busy day
阻止了火山 阻止小镇被烧毁
Stopped a volcano, kept a town from frying
我们真棒
We found a way
只要敢闯就会赢 无论你是谁
Everything gets better if you keep on trying
海绵也会非常便利
A sponge can be handy
在你清理污渍时
When you're cleaning up spills
能当经理的英雄也需要很务实
Sometimes you need a hero with some management skills
嗨那就是我
Hey there, that's me!
感谢认识你 举世闻名的
Happy just to be here in the world renowned
比奇堡
Bikini Bottom!
我如此的爱你
How I love this town
比奇堡
Bikini Bottom
阳光永远灿烂
When the sun shines down
在这比奇堡美丽的一天
On a beautiful Bikini Bottom day
我告诉过你们我会回来的
I told you I'd be back!
你在这儿
Ooh! And there you are!
三 -四
Three... - Four...
如此举世闻名 -比奇堡
In the world renowned - Bikini Bottom
我如此的爱你 -比奇堡
How I love this town - Bikini Bottom!
阳光永远灿烂 -永远灿烂
电影精选列表