The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
快点 派大星 我们要拉珊迪来加入这个队伍
Come on, Patrick! We gotta go get Sandy on the team!
特别报道:大灾变
Apocalypse: a special report.
距离末日仅剩28小时
Just 28 hours left before the end.
你要怎么度过
How will you spend them?
人生苦短 及时行乐
I'm gonna do all the living I should've done before.
约翰尼 再来一杯海草汁
Gimme another kelp juice, Johnny.
把握今天
Carpe diem!
你说谁嘴贱
Who're you calling a carp?
Carpe diem为拉丁语 谐音的carp还可表示某人找茬挑刺
我们得把责任推到某人身上
I'm gonna find someone to blame for all this.
那只松鼠如何
What about the squirrel?
她所谓的“科学”属实不可信
That whole "science" thing is pretty suspicious.
不仅如此...她竟然用肺呼吸
Not only that... she has lungs.
对 我们只要用鳃呼吸的
Yeah! This is a gill town!
陆地哺乳动物滚回老家
Land Mammals Go Home!
我们不要她继续留在这里 一起把责任推给松鼠吧
We don't want her kind here. Let's blame the squirrel!
把责任推给松鼠 把责任推给松鼠
Blame the squirrel! Blame the squirrel!
把责任推给松鼠
Blame the squirrel!
我原以为这里就是我的家
I thought this was my home.
看来我错了
I guess I was wrong.
我们来跟着避难的珊迪的步伐前往水母田
'Let us now follow Sandy as she takes refuge in Jellyfish Fields...
这里是海底世界的伟大奇观之一
'...one of the great wonders of the undersea world.'
珊迪
Sandy! Oh!
我们到处找你都没找到
Oh, we've been looking for you everywhere!
我们要阻止火山爆发 我们需要你的帮助
We have a volcano to beat and we need you on the team.
聪明 壮实 以及尽管我没什么特殊技能
Brains, brawn, and though I don't have any special skills
为了能体现我的价值 我也加入
to bring to the table, I'm coming too.
这个镇子不需要我的帮助 他们还想叫我滚蛋
This town doesn't want my help, they want me gone.
我顺从他们的意愿 -你不能走
And I can take a hint. - You can't leave.
这里是你的家 -海绵宝宝 已经不是了
This is your home. - No, it's not, SpongeBob.
接受现实吧 这里容不下我
Let's face it, I never fit in here.
而且 德克萨斯也不太能容得下我
Then again, I never really fit in Texas either.
我一直都是一个古怪的啮齿动物
I was always the odd rodent out.
没人能理解我这个热爱科学和武术的松鼠女孩
No one knew what to make of a girl squirrel
没人能理解我这个热爱科学和武术的松鼠女孩
who was into science and martial arts.
讲真 我哪里都没有感觉家的温暖
I've never felt at home anywhere, really.
现在 我又得挖出橡子继续漂泊了
And now it's time to dig up my acorns again and push on.
珊迪 这太可怕了
Oh, that's terrible, Sandy.
但是 请你不要离开
But, please, don't leave.
这个小队需要你
We need you on the team.
如果世界末日明天就要来了
If the world is gonna end tomorrow
我想做的才不是自哀自怜
Wallowing in sorrow isn't where I want to be
因为没有什么大灾变
'cause there isn't a catastrophe
哈喽
Uh, hello?
让我的心境有丝毫改变
that could ever measure up to me
珊迪 快来试一试
Sandy, just try it and see!
来吧 -试什么
Come on! - Try what?
英雄就是我的中名
Hero is my middle name
派大星
Ooh, Patrick!
解决问题要想拼一拼 -加油哦
Fixing trouble is my game - It's a good game.
只要用些老办法
Just give it the old know-how
此时就用别无他法
There's no better time than now
不要放弃不要认输
Don't give up and don't give in
你想沉下去还是游起来
If you're thinkin' sink or swim
正确答案就是“游起来”
The right answer's "swim"
勇气让你成了名
Courage is your claim to fame
英雄就是你的中名
When hero is your middle name
英雄就是我们的中名
And hero is our middle name!
挺好的 但我的中名是珍妮弗
That's nice, boys, but mine's Jennifer.
在官方书籍Ocean 3D: Facts & 3D Pics中
珊迪全名为Sandra Olivia Cheeks,但音乐剧版本的中名成了现在这个
根本没有人相信科学
And no one believes my science is real.
你机器的预测都是真的
Your machines, they made a real prediction
这不是科幻小说瞎说的
It's not science fiction
但也根本没有人相信
But no one wants to listen at all
即使结果早已写的很清
when the writing's on that old sea wall
即the writing is on the wall,表示不祥之兆;显而易见
但你的朋友会为你留心
But your friends need you to heed the call
齐心协力 其利断金
All for one and one for all!
珊迪 我们需要你
We need you, Sandy.
派大星可以帮我们爬上火山
Patrick can help us climb that volcano,
但是在阻止火山爆发这方面只有你能处理
but you have to handle the stopping-it-from-erupting part.
因为我们对此一窍不通
Because we have no clue how,
而且 时间过得非常非常快
and time is running out really, really fast.
压力非常大
But no pressure.
说起压力
Pressure! Yes!
我想到一个好主意
I think I have an idea.
图一:火山爆发示意图
Figure 1: Diagram of a volcanic eruption,
当岩浆室的压力大于地层的压力时 就会引起火山爆发
caused by rapid pressure build-up in a subterranean magma chamber.
图二:假设压力被释放后
Figure 2: if this pressure is released,
火山不会爆发
no eruption will occur.
实际上 我可以设计一个爆破装置
Ipso facto, I can design an explosive device.
图三:丢到火山口里
Figure 3: to drop in the mouth of the volcano.
图四:定时引爆
Figure 4: with a timer set to detonate
在火山爆发的瞬间就给引爆
at the precise moment of eruption.
图五:释放出大量泡泡
Figure 5: unleashing a deluge of bubbles
它释放出的压力可以阻止爆♥炸♥
that'll release the pressure and prevent the blast!
我从图一起就没跟上
You lost me at 1.
重点是 这肯定会有用的
The point is, this could work.
我想这个泡泡爆破装置
I reckon I can have this bubble device
明天早上就可以造出来
built by tomorrow morning.
所以你决定留下来帮我们了
So you'll stay and help us?
我还是得从你们住的小镇里离开
Boys, I'm still gonna push on from this town of yours.
但你们是我的朋友 所以我会想试试这个主意
But you're my friends, so I say we give this idea a shot.
拯救世界三英雄
Three heroes to the rescue!
从橡树屋出发到山顶
Team of trees to the top!
走你
Us... go!
我们一起来
So come on!
英雄就是我们的中名
Hero is our middle name
解决问题要想拼一拼
Fixin' trouble is our game
我鼓起勇气 永不倒下
I'm up and I won't back down
小镇终会被我们救下
And we're gonna save this town!
我是珊迪来听我大吼
I am Sandy, hear me roar!
我不会再默默忍♥受
I won't be playing sweet no more
勇气让我成了名
Courage is my claim to fame
英雄就是我的中名
'Cause hero is my middle name
英雄就是我们的中名
And hero is our middle name!
英雄就是我们的中名
Hero is our middle name!
英雄就是我们的中名
Hero is our middle name!
海绵宝宝和他的朋友们会成为比奇堡最需要的英雄吗
Can SpongeBob and his friends be the heroes Bikini Bottom so desperately needs?
休息一下 马上回来
Find out when we come back.
好了 我会组织好这场音乐会的
Alright, I gotta get this concert organized.
架子鼓放这儿
The drum kit will go here.
喷五彩纸屑的大炮放这儿
The confetti cannon there!
噢 当然 还有海报
Oh, and posters, of course.
电子滑板
"The Electric Skates..."
以及一位特别来宾:章鱼哥
"...with very special guest: Squidward Q. Tentacles!"
我还记得那天晚上
Oh, I can still remember that night.
那是我三年级时候的才艺表演
My third-grade talent show.
其他鱼都说我是“废物 废物 废物”
All the other fish calling me "Loser! Loser! Loser!"
自那天以后 无论我何时听到这两个字
To this day, whenever I hear that word,
我的心里都会咯噔一下
something inside me just snaps.
但是妈妈 你给了我信心
But you got me through it, Mama.
你告诉我 我终有一天会登上比奇堡的舞台演奏
You told me someday I'd play the Bikini Bottom Bandshell.
我会在世界末日前证明你是对的
Well, before time runs out, I will prove you right!
妈妈 我可是个帅气的章鱼
I'm a pretty squid, Mama,
我要向他们展现出我的才艺
and I'm gonna show 'em what I got!
放歌♥
Hit it!
小心 世界...
Oh, look out, world...
嗨章鱼哥 好消息
Hey, Squidward, good news.
我们将会拯救比奇堡
We're going to save Bikini Bottom!
你说什么
电影精选列表