In my simple town
不 不
No! No! No! No!
不 让我来场冒险
No! Just give me adventure
我想求险 我不怕危险
I'm a contender and more
因为你不是块小海绵
'cause you're not a simple sponge
我会证明我不是块普通海绵
I will show I'm not just the sponge-next-door!
你不是块小海绵
No, you're not a simple sponge
我要以一个更好的方式
I'm gonna find a better way
拯救我爱的生命
A way to save the life I love
我要阻止这场浩劫...
And I am gonna stop the end of the...
不 你就是块小海绵
No! You're just a simple sponge...
蟹老板 我会找到办法阻止火山爆发的
I'll find a way to stop that volcano, Mr. Krabs.
我们可以用珊迪的喷气背包飞向山顶
We can use Sandy's Jetpack to get to the top.
等下 那东西只够一个人用
Wait... pretty sure it's only built for one.
看见了吧 你还是块小海绵
See? You are a simple sponge...
待会只能爬上去了
We'll have to climb it, then.
派大星很壮实 珊迪很聪明 而我
With Patrick's brawn and Sandy's brains and my...
对 非常羸弱的小海绵
Yes, a very simple sponge...
我不知道我对这个小队有什么帮助
I'm not sure what I bring to the team,
但是那样也阻挡不了我
but that won't stop me.
遇到逆境 顽强的海绵逆流而上
When the going gets tough, this sponge gets going!
我不是一块小海绵
No, I'm not a simple sponge!
我不是块小海绵
I am not a simple sponge!
事到如今 我有了个新办法
Now at last, I have found a way
拯救我所爱的小镇
a way to save this town I love!
我 不是块小海绵
I am not a simple sponge...
小海绵会拯救这个小镇吗
'Can the town be saved by a simple sponge?
休息一下 之后更精彩
'Find out right after the break.'
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four!
嗨 蟹老板
Hey, Mr. Krabs!
我们用不着离开比奇堡了
We're not going to have to leave Bikini Bottom after all.
我组建了一只小队来拯救这个镇子
I'm putting together a team to save the town.
祝你好运 我们收拾行李呢
Good luck with that. We're packing.
我要穿哪件衣服去见电子滑板呢
I can't decide which one to wear for The Electric Skates.
最后一次告诉你 要说多少次你才能明白
For the last time, get it through your blowhole.
你见不到那些不务正业的黄貂鱼
You are not meeting those stingray degenerates.
但是 爸爸爸爸爸
But Da-a-a-a-ad...
你这是主次不分啊
You've got your priorities all wrong.
现在正是危急关头 当你箭在弦上的时候
We're in a crisis here, and when you're in a crisis,
你只能依靠一个东西
there's only one thing you can depend on.
家庭吗 不
You mean family? - No.
社会
Community?
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?
时间紧迫 末日将至
When time is short and the end is near
要找到你所珍爱的东西
It's important to identify what you hold dear
珍珍 显而易见 你♥爸♥爸最懂...
It's clear, Pearl, your daddy always knows best...
你根本不懂我
You don't understand me.
我知道我们不是同一个物种
I know we're not the same species,
虽然现在提这个很奇怪...
which is pretty weird now I think about it...
我来告诉你什么东西最最重要
Let me show you what counts more than all the rest.
孩子 闭上眼睛 这部分没你戏份
Close yer eyes, boy, this part's not for you.
钱钱 钱钱最要紧
Money money matters most!
钱钱 钱钱最棒棒
Money money I can boast!
钱钱 钱钱干一杯
Money money make a toast to...
钱钱
Money!
钱钱 钱钱
Money! Money!
我才该是爸爸的挚爱
I should be my daddy's greatest prize
但他的眼里只有钱$
But instead he's got dollar signs in his eyes
爸爸 你太不懂我了
Daddy, you just don't understand
我只想和我最爱的乐队一起摇滚
All I care about is rocking out with my favorite band!
噢 这种奇特的感觉
Oh, the feeling it creates
源自我听电子滑板的歌♥
when I hear The Electric Skates!
听见了吗 珍珍
Can you hear it, Pearl?
钱钱 钱钱 钱钱... -爸爸 听见了吗
Money money money money... - Daddy, can you hear me?
哪怕就听我一句话
Can you hear me at all?
哦 爸爸 -钱钱 钱钱撒在空中
Oh, Daddy! - Money money in the air!
听见了吗 -钱钱 钱钱到处都是
Can you hear me? - Money money everywhere!
听见了吗 -钱钱 钱钱永不共享
Can you hear me? - Money money do not share
爹地 钱钱
Daddy! - Money!
爹地 钱钱
Daddy! - Money!
爹地 钱钱
Daddy! - Money!
听见了吗 -钱钱 钱钱始终如一
Can you hear me? - Money money I'll stay true!
听见了吗 -钱钱 钱钱只有我俩
Can you hear me? - Money money just us two!
听见了吗 -钱钱 钱钱我好爱你
Can you hear me? - Money money I love you!
钱钱钱钱 -爹地
Money money - Daddy!
钱钱钱钱 -爹地
Money money - Daddy!
钱钱钱钱钱钱 -爹地爹地爹地爹地
Money money money money... - Daddy! Daddy! Daddy...
爹地
Daddy!
不好意思珍珍 你刚才想说什么
I'm sorry, Pearl. Were you trying to say something?
爹地
Daddy...
钱钱
Money...
请问 我现在可以睁眼了吗
Excuse me, can I open my eyes now?
嗨 不要哭
Oh, hey! Oh, don't cry.
珍珍 你看 我发起了个新广♥告♥
Now ya see, Pearl, I'm launching a new ad campaign.
“临死前再来吃一个蟹堡”
"One More Krabby Patty Before The End!"
快来买♥♥蟹堡 现在还来得及
Buy your Krabby Patties now, before it's too late!
快点 来这边
Come on, everybody! Get in here!
他不知道 局势很快就会转变
Little does he know, the tables will soon turn.
他们都会被困在逃生舱里
Once they're all trapped in the escape pod,
这样就很好催眠了
they'll be easy to hypnotize.
等我们到了痞国 他们都会爱上海霸堡
By the time we reach Chumville, everyone will love chum!
我都忘了我有多喜欢看你沾沾自喜的样子了
You know, I'd forgotten how much I like hearing you gloat.
凯伦 我好多年没体验到离成功这么近了
Oh, Karen, it's been years since I've felt this close.
快盯紧你的显示屏
Gazing into your screen right now,
我感觉脚下的地面晃得厉害
I feel the very earth move under my feet.
哇 在动
Oh... Oh, it is moving!
紧急新闻
Breaking news!
一块巨石正在从硕大无朋山上滚落下来
A giant boulder is rolling down from Mount Humongous!
它冲着这边来了
And it's headed this way!
不用担心 我能解决
Don't worry, I've got it!
不 这将会...
No, it's gonna be...
这将会...只要你...
There's gonna be... If you would just...
我组建了一...
I'm putting together a...
这将会...
There's gonna be...
如果你...
If you...
我觉得大家都是对的
I guess everyone was right.
末日将至
This will be the end.
如果一个人的力量是渺小的
Unless I can stop it!
那就用上团队的力量
I gotta get my team together!
你不是块小海绵 你不是块小海绵
You are not a simple sponge! You are not a simple sponge!
你不是块小海绵
You are not a simple sponge!
你不是块小海绵 你不是块小海绵
You are not a simple sponge! You are not a simple sponge!
准备好 派大星
Get ready, Patrick!
我有个拯救这个小镇的计划 我需要你的帮助
I have a plan to save the town and I need your help.
要来吗 -我在这儿 你好
Are you with me? - I'm right here, hello.
好的 欢迎加入小队
Well, then, welcome to the team!
派大星老师 派大星老师
Mr. Star! Mr. Star!
你在指望这群沙丁鱼吗
Were you expecting all these sardines?
你说过:如果我们闭上眼睛 什么就都不会发生
You said, "If we close our eyes, maybe nothing will happen."
我们懂了
And we understood,
只有无视掉世界的动♥乱♥
it's only by shutting out the turmoil of the world
才得以寻求救赎
that we can find salvation.
请传授我们更多的智慧 粉星星
Give us more wisdom, Pink One! Eeeee!
生命...
Life...
...闻起来
...smells...
...怪怪的
...weird.
好深奥
So deep.
生命闻起来怪怪的 生命闻起来怪怪的
Life smells weird! Life smells weird!
什么情况
What was that all about?
终于有人能理解我了
Finally, someone understands!
我肚子里的小心眼真让人捉摸不透
电影精选列表