What're you talking about?
棱形裤裤先生 解释一下
Explain yourself, rhombus slacks.
珊迪会造一个精妙的泡泡爆破装置
Sandy is going to build an ingenious bubble device
以用来阻止火山爆发
to stop the volcano.
待会我们要做的就是爬上硕大无朋山的山顶
Then all we have to do is climb to the top of Mount Humongous
然后把装置丢进去
and drop it in.
哈哈哈 你别开玩笑了
Ha-ha-ha-ha! You're kidding, right?
未曾有人活着达到顶峰
Nobody has ever reached the top alive.
你说“没有人”
When you say nobody,
那是一种比喻还是其他什么
do you mean that as a figure of speech or...?
“完全没有人” 的意思 就是这样 句号♥。 感叹号♥!
I mean nobody ever, period, full stop, exclamation point.
伙计 不用担心 我们能做到的
Don't worry, buddy, we can do it.
无论发生了什么 我一路上都会陪着你
I'll be with you the whole way, no matter what.
那海绵是我邪恶计划的最大障碍
That sponge is the biggest threat to my plot.
如果他们阴差阳错的成功爬上了那座山
If somehow they do manage to climb that mountain...
那我们就让他们活不到爬上山顶
We have to make sure they don't live long enough to reach the top.
凯伦 我喜欢你的想法
I like how you're thinking, Karen.
而且你终于又跟我一起谋划邪恶计划了
And I'm so glad you want to scheme with me again.
就像曾经那些日子
It's just like the old days.
我想我们得需要一些大灾变来增加情趣
I guess it took a little apocalypse to spice things up.
我懂了
We got this, boys.
明天爬上火山的时候
Come tomorrow, we'll be on that mountain
我们就会被熏得像山核桃木烤架上的香肠
like a smoked sausage on a hickory grill.
派大星 派大星
Patrick Star! Patrick Star!
你听到了吗
Hey, do you hear that?
派大星 派大星
Patrick Star! Patrick Star!
好耳熟
Sounds familiar.
派大星 派大星 派大星
Patrick Star! Patrick Star! Patrick Star!
是那群沙丁鱼
It's the sardines.
他们都穿着统一的服装
And they're wearing great outfits.
我坚信 我发现了那颗星
I believe I found the star
我坚信 我发现了那颗明星
I believe I found the super star
我们坚信 我们发现了那颗超级海星
We believe we found the super star sea star
我们的救世主
who will save us all
派大星
Patrick star!
抱歉打断你们
I am sorry to interrupt,
但是我们要去解决一件迫在眉睫...
but we have some very urgent business to...
我们一直期望 一直追寻回应
We've been hoping, we've been searching everywhere
我们虔诚的祈祷终有答应
And we finally found the answer to our prayer
他说:闭上眼是最好的安排
He said we should close our eyes
而我们终于明白
Which made us realize
派大星是我们的救世主 让我们不会衰败
That Patrick is the one who will save us from our demise
放弃吧 -放弃吧
So give it up - Give it up
放大声 -放大声
Raise the sound - Raise the sound
告诉大家 -告诉大家
Tell everyone - Tell everyone
封您为圣
To gather around
赞美我们闪耀的星星
For we have found our shining star
就是他 噢耶
Yes, he is, oh, yeah!
救世主超级海星
Super sea star savior
派大星
Patrick Star!
朋友们 我觉得这是歌♥颂我的
Guys, I think they're singing about me.
我都没注意 快回来 我们还有任务
We hadn't noticed. Come on, we have a mission here.
说来也怪 被围着团团转感觉很好
This is weird, you guys, but I like having all you around
好深奥
How profound!
看看我的新朋友有多可靠
Hey, look at all the new friends that I have found
好荣耀 好荣耀
We've been found! We've been found!
放弃吧 -放弃吧
And give it up - Give it up!
放大声 -放大声
Raise the sound - Raise the sound!
告诉大家
Tell everyone
告诉大家 封您为圣
Tell everyone to gather around
赞美可能指我的明星
For I might be your shining star
您就是明星
You're a shining star!
救世主超级海星
Super sea star savior
正是我 派大星
Me! Patrick Star!
派大星
Oh, Patrick Star!
你们的教主 会救赎你们
As your leader, I will complete ya
感谢你们的信仰 -改变世界
Glad someone's following me - For a change
现在我们去...
Now where we'll go...
我不知道
I don't know.
到时候就知道了
I'll know it when I see it!
伟大的粉星星 您什么都会
Great pink one, you are everything!
您唱的歌♥都蕴含着您的大智慧
There's great pink wisdom in all you sing!
比如:费加罗 费加罗
Like this: Figaro! Figaro...
大声喊 大声喊
Shout it out - Shout it out!
大声喊 -从高山
Shout it out! - From the mountain high!
到低谷 -大声喊
To the valley low! - Shout it out!
我感觉到了 我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
I feel it, my brothers and sisters!
大家歌♥颂派大星
Y'all praise pink!
大家歌♥颂派大星
Y'all praise pink!
救世主超级海星
Super sea star savior
派大
Patrick
星
Star!
不
No!
不 不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
你不能走
You can't leave!
我们还要爬山
We have a mountain to climb.
那是我成为救世主之前的事了
That was before I was a savior.
你说过 无论发生什么 都会陪着我
You said you'd be with me no matter what!
因为那时候我还不是救世主
Unless I became a savior.
我确实说过 -我们的小队怎么办
I'm pretty sure I said that. - What about our team?
海绵宝宝 这是我的时刻 不要搅局
This is my moment, SpongeBob. Try not to ruin it.
够了 就这样
Fine, then.
走吧
Go.
我不需要你了
I don't need you.
海绵宝宝和派大星的吵嘴出自 厨师运动会 一集
当真
You don't?
对 我不需要你了
Well, I don't need you!
好 我再也不需要你了
Well, I don't need you more!
至少我不住在水果里
At least I don't live in a fruit!
至少我脑袋没尖
At least I don't have a cone-head!
至少我不是方的 方块块
At least I'm not square! Square! Square!
粉星星 粉星星 -黄块块
Pink! Pink! - Yellow!
够了 -够了
Fine! Fine! - Fine! Fine!
够了 -够了
Fine! - Fine!
够了 我们走了
Fine! - We're out.
我们接下来怎么做
What are we gonna do now?
没有了派大星的壮实
Patrick's the brawn.
我们不可能爬上山
There's no way we get up that mountain without him.
此时此刻 夜幕降临
'At that moment, night falls.'
末日前最后一个晚上
The last night before the end.
一种歇斯底里的情绪蔓延到街道上
And as hysteria spreads through our streets,
许多人开始质疑政♥府♥是否有解决这场危机的能力
many have begun to question the government's ability to handle this crisis.
拉倒吧 你都干了点啥 -住口
Come on, what you got? - Stop it!
不要听风是雨
Don't believe the media.
一切皆在掌控之下
Everything is under control.
塔塔了个酱啊 快看
Oh, tartar sauce, look!
更多的巨石
More boulders!
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob...
我们现在不能放弃
We can't give up now.
我们只有在明天
We only have tomorrow
拯救我们的世界
To try to save the day
毁灭日降临在明天
Our world could end tomorrow
海绵宝宝 我们不能让世界终结
SpongeBob, we have to find a way
终结
A way
我只有在明天
I only have tomorrow
展示我的能耐
To show them what I got
我们只有在明天
We only have tomorrow
趁热快来买♥♥
So get 'em while they're hot!
又小又狡猾
Small, yes, but devious
我为自己骄傲
I feel ten feet tall
倘若我成功了
If I succeed
电影精选列表