Do you have the ingenious bubble device to stop the volcano?
花了我一晚上
Took me all night,
不过做好了
but it's ready.
瞧瞧
Will you look at that!
阻止火山的爆破装置
The ingenious bubble device to stop the volcano.
我还给它起了个名字
Oh, I came up with a name, too:
“火山必残”
"The Erupter Interrupter".
朗朗上口
Very catchy.
我不确定 -很押韵
Cos I wasn't sure. - I think the rhyme is great.
好了别废话了
OK, enough yammering!
履行职责
Duty calls.
爬上山
To the mountain!
英雄 前进
Heroes, march!
如果他们登上山救下了比奇堡
If they reach the top and save the town,
我的逃生艇催眠计划就要泡汤了
my whole hypnosis-in-the-escape pod scheme will be ruined!
我还是不知道怎么阻止他们
And I still don't have a plan to stop them.
凯伦 我的邪恶灵感似乎是用尽了
Well, Karen, my evil genius is exhausted.
喜来登 不用担心
Don't worry, Sheldon.
我们只需要那东西
I've got just the thing.
我的 山崩制♥造♥者3000型
My Avalanche Maker 3000!
用它创造一个山崩
We can use it to start a landslide
这样他们一个也活不了
that they'll never survive.
痞国 我们来了
Then Chumville, here we come!
凯伦
Oh, Karen.
太恶毒了 简直魔鬼
It's evil. It's diabolical.
还是柠檬味儿的
It's lemon-scented.
这里是海绵宝宝第一部电影的梗
宝贝 尽情夸
Gloat for me, baby.
你们都闪一边去
Alright, everyone clear out.
要在封闭场合下给电子滑板测试声音
This is a closed sound check for the Electric Skates.
音乐会在下午举♥行♥ 你为什么不...
The concert is this afternoon, so why don't you go...
他们来了
They are here!
下午再过来
come back this afternoon.
你好 比奇堡
Hello,Bikini Bottom!
准备好摇滚了吗
Are you ready to rock?
如果你准备好摇滚了
If you wanna rock and feelin' alright
比奇堡不羁之夜
Bikini Bottom Boogie all night
那就一起快乐 精彩 美妙 又绝伦地玩起滑板
Getting sick, skatey, sweet, rad, gnarly and tight
比奇堡不羁之夜
Bikini Bottom Boogie all night
脚尖转向 之字滑行 我看起来怎样
Toeside, heelside, how do I look?
均为滑板术语
无论怎样都好 反正这很有意思
It doesn't really matter cos it's so off the hook
长发 短发 莫霍克头 秃头
Long hair, short hair, mohawk or bald
dorsal指鱼背 这里是的鲻(zi)鱼头是强行意译出来的...
或者你奶奶叫你剃掉的鲻鱼头
Or shavin' off your dorsal when your grandmother called
没有魔药存在 一起跳进蔚蓝的大海
There's no magic potion, we'll jump in the ocean blue
跳进蔚蓝大海
Jump in the ocean blue
好嗓子 鲸鱼小姐
Nice wail, whale!
当真 你听到我的歌♥声了吗
Really? You heard me singing?
我爸都没听过 -你知道吗
My daddy never hears me. - You know what?
我们一直在找个伴唱陪我们一起巡演
We've been looking for a backup singer to go on tour with us.
我们找到她了
I think we just found her.
我会陪你们到天涯海角
I'd follow you anywhere!
能给我滑板签个名吗 -不 但我会玩儿它
Will you sign my skateboard? - Nah, but I'll ride it!
如果你准备好摇滚了
So if you wanna rock and feelin' alright
比奇堡不羁之夜
Bikini Bottom Boogie all night
我已经嗨起来了
I'm feelin' alright tonight!
比奇堡不羁之夜
Bikini Bottom Boogie all night
我的梦想今晚会实现
My dreams are comin' true tonight!
今晚
Tonight!
好极了 先生们 好极了
Bravo, gentlemen, bravo.
这就是声音测试
That was some sound check.
Rock 'n' Roll !
鉴于这场音乐会的重要性
Given the great importance of this concert,
我一直都想请位特别来宾
I've been thinking about a special guest.
所以我要介绍下我自己
I'd like to suggest myself.
你 没门
You? No way.
这倒提醒了我
That reminds me.
我们有个附文
We have a rider.
我的腿
My leg!
两磅海马萝卜
"Two pounds of seahorse radish.
三箱海草汁
"Three cases of kelp juice.
十九个亮晶晶的东西
"Nineteen assorted shiny objects."
哇哇 -对 没门
Whoa! - Yeah, there's no way
我根本不可能搞到
I can't possibly get all of this for you.
伙计 我们做个交易
Look man, we'll make you a deal.
你搞到了我们想要的东西 我们就让你上台
You get us what we want, we'll let you open for us.
真的吗 是真的吗 -当然了 张宇哥
Really? You mean it? - Sure, Pillword.
是章鱼哥
Oh, actually, it's Squidward.
祝你顺利完成 丈育哥
Catch ya on the flip side, Swillbird.
flip side:滑板动作之一 大致就是面向障碍物外转90°跳过去的动作
不 是章鱼哥
No, it's Squidward.
当我没说
Oh, forget it!
所以
So...
一切取决于它
it all comes down to this.
三箱海草汁
"Three cases of kelp juice.
五夸脱的...
"Five quarts of..."
现在开始我们的硕大无朋山之旅
'Let us now journey to Mount Humongous,
耸立在比奇堡
'towering above Bikini Bottom
使人产生敬畏之情
'in all its great and fearsome majesty.'
离近了看 这山更高了
When you get right up to it, it looks even taller.
真的是
It sure does.
好了海绵宝宝 我们该爬上这山了
Alright, SpongeBob, it's time to climb this here mountain.
你看这个牌子
Hey, check out this sign.
“连续七年被评选为最有可能杀死你的地方”
"Voted Most Likely to Kill You, Seven Years in a Row."
我做不到
I can't do this...
我做不到
I can't do this!
振作起来
Snap out of it.
我也害怕 但我们必须坚持下去
I'm scared, too, but we have to keep going.
只要记住空手道的第一条规则
Just remember the number one rule of Ka-ra-tay.
不要让沙漏里的沙子渗入短裤里 不然就会被擦伤
"Let not the sands of time seep into your shorts, for it shall chafe."
不好意思 是第二条
Sorry, meant rule number two.
头脑要清醒 意志要顽强 双手要无羁
"Keep your mind clear, your spirit strong, and your hands free."
珊迪 你要干嘛
What are you doing, Sandy?
我们没有必要拿着所有东西
We're too heavy when we're holding on to all that stuff
我们的麻烦够多了 不要给自己添堵
Why load up on trouble, when there's trouble enough?
你只需劈 一直劈 劈到顶峰
You gotta chop to the top that you aim for
一鼓作气 坚持到底不退缩
Get some gumption and you won't turn tail
盯紧你的目标 直到你达到巅峰
Just keep your eyes on the prize that you came for
使用空手道劈砍不滑坡
And use ka-ra-tay and you cannot fail,
劈到顶峰
and chop to the top
劈到顶峰 永不退缩 继续向前
Chop to the top, come on and keep it movin'
哪怕失误也要冲锋
Don't stop till you drop
继续向前 劈到顶峰
Come on and chop
继续向前 劈到顶峰
Come on and chop
踢除内心顾虑的我转败为功
It feels better when you're kicking that fear away
今天看似做不到的事
Sometimes you can't make it happen
哪怕拖到明天也徒劳无功
But that won't happen today
如果你犹豫 那太晚 你就会败北
If you wait, it's too late, you're defeated
把自己推向一个更高的高度吧
Push yourself just little bit higher
你想要赢吗 别放弃 你可以做到
You want to win? Don't give in, you can beat it
找到你的魔力为自己施法
Find your mojo and set it on fire, and
劈到顶峰
Chop to the top
劈到顶峰 永不退缩 继续向前
Chop to the top, come on and keep it movin'
哪怕失误也要冲锋
Don't stop till you drop
劈向顶峰
Come on and chop
劈向顶峰
Come on and chop...
地面离我们好远
Ground so far below...
海绵站的太高了
Sponge so high above...
不要畏缩
Don't be afraid
我会一路陪伴着你
I'll be with you all the way
继续前进 劈向顶峰
Come on and chop to the top
劈向顶峰
Chop to the top
电影精选列表