快停下啊
Stop-ah!
照明娱乐公♥司♥
Illumination!
♪ 离开布鲁克林 我来到翠贝卡 ♪
♪ Yeah, I'm out that Brooklyn, now I'm down in Tribeca ♪
♪ 紧靠德尼罗旁边 ♪
♪ Right next to De Niro ♪
♪ 但我永远属于街头 ♪
♪ But I'll be hood forever ♪
♪ 我是新一代的辛纳屈 ♪
♪ I'm the new Sinatra ♪
♪ 既然我雄起于纽约 ♪
♪ And since I made it here ♪
♪ 我便能展望世界 ♪
♪ I can make it anywhere ♪
♪ 我人见人爱 ♪
♪ Yeah, they love me everywhere ♪
♪ 在纽约 ♪
♪ In New York ♪
♪ 水泥森林孕育梦想 ♪
♪ Concrete jungle where dreams are made of ♪
♪ 你无所不能 ♪
♪ There's nothin' you can't do, okay ♪
♪ 来到纽约 ♪
♪ Now you're in New York... ♪
啊小孩
Ah, kids.
大家都爱小孩 对吧
Everybody loves them, right?
你可能也喜欢小孩
You probably love kids.
我必须承认
Hey! I got to admit...
我不喜欢
...I don't.
这就是我 我叫麦克
That's me, by the way. I'm Max.
我就是那边的那只小狗
I'm the little dog right there,
幸亏我不用被一群熊孩子骑来骑去
grateful I'm not being piled on by a horde of children.
等等我
Wait for me!
你能相信吗
Ugh. Can you believe that?
有个小孩看起来蛮有意思的
Having a kid looks like fun.
老天爷啊 好玩个鬼啊
Nah, man, it ain't fun.
讲真 一旦人类往家带回个小孩
I'm telling you, once the humans bring a kid home,
你的整个狗生都会大变样的
your life ain't the same.
都见过千百回了
Seen it a billion times.
会完全改变你的
It changes you.
♪ 我来自帝国大厦 那里 ♪
♪ I'm from the Empire State, that's... ♪
我以为我根本
Now, I thought I never
不会有这方面的顾虑 直到有一天
had to worry about any of that, but then one day...
我的主人凯蒂遇到了查克
...my owner Katie met Chuck.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事
Oh. Uh, yeah.
没过多久 他俩就结婚了
A little while later, they're married.
其实 是很棒的事
Which... it-it's great.
查克真的 他是个好人
Chuck is really... he's a good guy.
但是
But then...
半路杀出来个程咬金
Aw. ...something happened.
凯蒂和查克有孩子了
Katie and Chuck had a kid of their own.
他叫利亚姆
His name's Liam.
一开始 他根本睡不醒
At first, he slept all the time.
一天就只做梦了
Dreaming about, you know,
咱也不知道他都做啥梦
whatever it is that babies dream about.
谁是可爱的小家伙呀
Who's a cute little baby?
他有他的位置
He had his place...
你这个小可爱呀
You little cutie pie.
我有我的小窝窝
...and I had mine.
生活仿佛风平浪静 大家好像其乐融融
Things seemed like they were gonna be fine.
直到这小崽子开始说话了
Until he started talking.
然后终于 他会爬了
And eventually, he started crawling.
就算会了吧
Sort of.
一夜之间 我温馨的小家变得很危险
And suddenly, my own home wasn't safe anymore.
这小地头蛇霸占了我的地盘
Th-There was a tiny monster taking it over.
我可是一直努力保持安全距离的
Now, I did my best to keep a safe distance.
直到有一天
But then, one day,
利亚姆做了一件超级出我意料的事
Liam did something I never expected.
麦克
Max.
我爱你麦克
I love you, Max.
从那以后
And from then on...
一切都变得不一样了
...everything was different.
我和杜老大好像变成了他的榜样
Duke and I, we became like role models to him.
我能说啥呢 这娃是个粉丝
Like, what can I say? The-the kid's a fan.
♪ 我的爱温柔绽放 ♪
♪ My love blossomed tenderly ♪
♪ 生活愈发美妙 ♪
♪ My life grew sweeter through the years ♪
♪ 因为我知道我的小宝贝超爱我 ♪
♪ I know that my baby loves me... ♪
我们努力地成为好的榜样
We try to be a good influence.
我们尽自己所能帮助他
And we help him out whenever we can.
♪ 我的爱永不停息 ♪
♪ Our love just won't end... ♪
这娃懂我们
This kid gets us.
泡泡
Bubbles!
我们玩得很开心
Yeah, we have fun.
泡泡
Bubbles!
顺带说一句 我还是不喜欢娃
And by the way, I'm still not a kid person.
我只爱这个小不点
I'm talking about this kid.
这是我的小不点
This is my kid.
他堪称完美
He's perfect.
我绝对不会让任何不好的事发生在他身上
And I'm never gonna let anything bad happen to him.
但是讲真 保证利亚姆的安全可是个全职工作
But I got to say, keeping Liam safe is a full-time job.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
好吧
All right.
你好 你们好
Uh, hey. Uh, hello.
一切顺利
Everything's cool.
我们不想惹麻烦
Uh, we don't... we don't want any trouble.
利亚姆
Liam?
你没事吧 小老弟
You okay there, buddy?
世界总是这么危险吗
Was the world always this dangerous?
好狗狗
Good doggy.
不不不不别吐
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
你敢
No.
早上好啊小白
Morning, Snowball.
谁是世界上最好的小兔子
Who's the best bunny in the whole wide world?
接招吧 大坏蛋
Take that, evildoer.
送你上天和太阳并肩
Off into the sun with you.
太棒了
Yeah!
竖耳朵
Ears up.
我称这次会议为
I'm calling this meeting
动物超级英雄会 现在开会
of the Superhero Animal Friends to order.
小马指挥官 请你读一下上次的
Commander Horsey, please read the minutes
会议记录
from our last meeting.
谢谢你
Thank you.
大家都记住 罪犯正在逍遥法外
Now, remember, everyone, crime is out there.
我们一定要做好准备
We have to be ready.
快点 莫莉 该走了
Come on, Molly, time to go.
我上学要迟到了
Ooh, I'm gonna be late for school.
小白队长 我不在的时候你掌权
Captain Snowball, you're in charge while I'm gone.
首先 我要欢迎白雷同志
First of all, I want to welcome White Thunder back
从洗衣机凯♥旋♥归来
from the washing machine,
他当时与一条红毯子一同作战
who was put in there with a red blanket
所以从今以后他就是
and henceforth will be known as...
粉雷同志
Pink Thunder.
完毕 我现在去巡视周边
Okay, I'm-a go check the perimeter.
早上好啊 纽约城
Good morning, New York City!
小白
Snowball.
小白 你在干啥呢
Hey, Snowball, what are you doing?
你看我像是干啥呢
What's it look like I'm doing?
我要惩奸除恶 小狗狗
I'm looking for crime, Tiny Dog.
我在做超级英雄的事
I'm doing superhero stuff.
我跟你讲哦
Let me tell you something.
只要有人来这里找麻烦
Anybody comes in here looking for trouble,
就必须经过我搭档的同意
oh, they gonna meet my partners.
秩序和我的爪子都不容许他们胡作非为
I'm talking about Paw and Order.
好吧 你是知道
Uh-huh. Okay, well, you do know
你的主人只是在扮演超级英雄 对吧
that your owner is just playing superhero, right?
你仅仅是穿着超级英雄的睡衣
You're just wearing some superhero pajamas.
小小狗 你太幼稚了
Ha! Tiny Dog, you so naive.
告诉我任何需要帮助的动物们的方向
Point me in the direction of any animal
我就上场了 您就歇着吧
who needs my help, and stand back.
绝杀
Death blow!
电影精选列表